[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

[[NEWS]] [GrootNet] Congratulations: Million Postings! Amazing MiSa Fains… The Unending Aftermath of “I’m Sorry I Love You”…

From SJS’s Café/ News Section/ Article #2408

Posted on February 24, 2005 by mara

0223_large_misa.jpg

Whenever a drama starts airing, it is natural that the viewers gather around its homepage. Then if the drama becomes more popular, the viewers’ visit increase, and accordingly, the viewer’s Free Board section comes alive.

The drama “Damo” was aired in 2003. This drama, starring Lee Seo Jin, Ha Ji Won, Kim Min Joon, which received great attention from the 1st episode, gave birth to maniac fans called “Damo Fains,” creating a new way of calling certain types of viewers of dramas.

This “Damo Fains” achieved something else: right from the first episode, within 42 days, the homepage Free Board had a record of a million postings. Having a million postings in the viewers Free Board was unprecedented, which would have been impossible without the the fervent love and devotion of the Damo Fains.

After this, no other drama nor Show Programs, not even MBC TV drama “Dae Jang Gum,” which had a 60% ratings during the airing of its 54 episodes, could even dream to come near the million postings.

However, there is one.

Starring So Ji Sub and Lim Soo Jung, KBS 2TV “I’m Sorry I Love You” MiSa Fains had achieved just that.

When it began airing on last November, MiSa Fains invaded the “I’m Sorry I Love You” homepage with 19,000 postings. The Free Board could not handle the amount so it had to be up-graded. Again, when it had 37,000 postings it had to be up-graded again, then as the MiSa Fains continued showing their deep love and achieved the 68,000 postings, it was up-graded once again.

Then, when it had achieved around the 75,000 postings, “I’m Sorry I Love You” ended, on December the 28th of last year. Yet MiSa Fains filial love became stronger, and finally, at the early morning of the 23rd, it broke the million posting records, the first one ever after “Damo.”

“I’m Sorry I Love You” ended 89 days ago, which means that on the average, there were around 11,236 viewer’s postings per day.

Presently, the “I’m Sorry I Love You” homepage Free Board is filled with “Congratulations: Million Postings!” notes, celebrating their united efforts in achieving this. This is the result of the tremendous love given by the individual MiSa Fain, but it is also the result of the strong community of MiSa Fains. These MiSa Fains, after achieving the million postings, had set their goals for the 2 million postings, making public all the emotional impact “I’m Sorry I Love You” had left in their hearts.

On a side note, “Damo” has achieved the 4 million postings. Even to this day, “Damo Fains” amazing participation in e-mailing and postings are breaking all records.

Translated by Priscilla

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonickim

Cholo the Fancy Artworker...and Sweet Sweet Sonickim...Lovely Ladies of So ji Sub..i just love love the artwork the pixs of Ji Sub..too..so Glad we Are connecting b/c we all Adore So Ji Sub..Yes, Yes I work for Biotherm in the states..I am a Representitive for the company..i travel to each store and guide my Great Girls that work for Biotherm..Now..back to the Beautiful So Ji Sub..those Killing Eyes without words..SexY SexY!! :)

Bioblue...hey fellow Lovely ladies of Ji SUb.... so happy seein you often....

and yeah... you work for Biotherm!! all for the beautification of ladies!!

lucky you!! always pretty all the time!!

i didn't make these, but it's fun to reminisce

so...

credits: boola + hotelier2002 forums

posted by justguest in startv.com.taiwan...

some violent and not-so-violent scenes from misa :lol:

1106658343_%EA%B3%A0%EC%A0%95%EC%A7%A4%EB%B0%A92.gif

1106663440_%EA%B3%A0%EC%A0%95%EC%A7%A4%EB%B0%A97.gif

and the rest....

1106660380_%EA%B3%A0%EC%A0%95%EC%A7%A4%EB%B0%A95.gif

hahaha.... LOL remember every scene your gif showed!!!! a little mean yet its part of it! MISA will never be as great without it..... BIG THANKS moccx

hahah..this one is really cute!! actually i dun recall this part...did MH really do that 2 the child? :lol:

anywayz..GOOD MORNING SJSiers!!!!!

:D:D:Dripgal!!!!! yeah... so cute and funny lighter side of MISA... and yes! Moohyuk really hit that kid, i think its on epi2 where he just got back from AU and had his guesting in a tv station and eat after and rode a train goin home while reading the ads in the train and the kid commented" stupid,such grown up cant read properly!"

.... hope i remember it right... :D:D

Guest skyelee21

1106660380_%EA%B3%A0%EC%A0%95%EC%A7%A4%EB%B0%A95.gif

^ Oh, this is so sad...

This is when Moo-Hyuk asked Eun-Chae to stay with him...

a condition for a certain sacrifice he chose to do.

And then Eun-Chae does this...

Awww...

breaks my heart, really!

Guest ripgal

hi cel......happy crying... i truly understand what your saying and feelin....smile*

moohyukmisa.jpg

sonick!! this is an amazinc graphic!!! who did it? it's so beautiful!! IT'S DEFINITELY MISAish!!!!!!

hallo everyone!!

ooohh... nice graphic... most of the nice graphics/wallies around are from misa...

like this one: beautiful scenery!!

credits: RmC and sjs's cafe

02b33ho.jpg

02b48oz.jpg

misa still hasn't been shown in my country... they already aired sth, bali, the 3 endless loves, sweet 18, full house, chunhyang, save the last dance, green rose, attic cat, sang doo, lovers in paris, friends, hotelier, glass slippers, stained glass, truth, beautiful days, and coming soon-jewel in the palace, blahblahblah...

but not misa!! grrrr... good thing i've watched it already...

but of course i want the people to know how beautiful it is!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest ripgal

hallo everyone!!

ooohh... nice graphic... most of the nice graphics/wallies around are from misa...

02b33ho.jpg

02b48oz.jpg

misa still hasn't been shown in my country... they already aired sth, bali, the 3 endless loves, sweet 18, full house, chunhyang, save the last dance, green rose, attic cat, sang doo, lovers in paris, friends, hotelier, glass slippers, stained glass, truth, beautiful days, and coming soon-jewel in the palace, blahblahblah...

thanx 4 posting the graphix up!! amazing work!! really beautiful!!

yeah..MISA has not been shown here in M'sia 2.. the ppl here dunno that MISA's a classic..the best of the best!!! all they know now...prolly FH!!! hahahaha..or LSIH!!! (i love FH >.< 2):P

Guest skyelee21

hallo everyone!!

You posted wonderful pics! I loved those shots too!

Hmmm... I gather, you're from the Philippines?

Cos the dramas you mentioned were all shown here already... MISA is still lined up.

Guest escapist

hallo everyone!!

02b33ho.jpg

02b48oz.jpg

everytime i see this scene i cant help admiring how beautiful and sad it is. leaves a very deep impression on me, i dont know why.

can i please request for the mp3 format of the theme song Snowflower? any kind souls?

You posted wonderful pics! I loved those shots too!

Hmmm... I gather, you're from the Philippines?

Cos the dramas you mentioned were all shown here already... MISA is still lined up.

yupyupyup... i'm from the phils...

but i normally watch the shows first before the networks air them... you know, they're late!! haha...

one day they'll show misa too... even if i prefer it with subs, i wouldn't mind watching it again even with dubbed voices...

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim the lOvely Lovely Ji Sub fan you are..Cholo talented One..I was pretty busy but I had to stop by often to say Hellos to the loveLy LovelY ladIes of So Ji Sub!! Oh, I can't miss a heartbeat for so JI Sub.. ;) Yes..I do work for Biotherm the Company..I love every minute of it!! lOve making Ladies look Pretty Pretty..thanks for the sweeT sweeT words..yes, I have to Look mY verY best For Working In Makeup...yes, but my secert Is That Killer Smile from So Ji Sub.. :D

This is a sad and superb emotional experience. Though I have finished watching, it took me a while to prepare myself to re-watch. The story ruins my days upset over it. Finally, I got the courage to watch and used up half box of tissue to wipe my tears and blow my nose.

I simply enjoy this drama to a great extent. Love is great but it hurts.

Archived