[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Guest DitziJenni

Gahh i love this drama!! but i never got to see after episode 7!!! does anyone have the clubbox links to this drama please!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FuryPig

pardon my ignorance, but why is this drama called MISA?

I was hesitated to watch this drama since I knew it was a sad one, and I thought the actress looked very average. But after a the first episode, I was hooked.

I think Yoon is very childish. Gosh, he's such a mama boy :(

Hated Eun Chae for treating MH so badly but my feeling changed 180 degree when later she had illusions about seeing MH everywhere

And no need to say I loved SJS's MH. SJS is so perfect for playing MH. I felt everything he feels in this drama (love, hatred, need for revenge, etc.)

Galshi (?) MH's nephew is very cute, too.

And the ending is sooooo very touching :(.

Guest sonickim

sonick!! this is an amazinc graphic!!! who did it? it's so beautiful!! IT'S DEFINITELY MISAish!!!!!!

hehehe... ripgal!.... its sonickim or nique!!! sonick!!!! is our dear OPpa!!!

yeah.... very moohyuk.....OH SO MISA....

got it from old thread!!!credits to who made it..thanks to you!!

Sonickim the lOvely Lovely Ji Sub fan you are..Cholo talented One..I was pretty busy but I had to stop by often to say Hellos to the loveLy LovelY ladIes of So Ji Sub!! Oh, I can't miss a heartbeat for so JI Sub.. ;) Yes..I do work for Biotherm the Company..I love every minute of it!! lOve making Ladies look Pretty Pretty..thanks for the sweeT sweeT words..yes, I have to Look mY verY best For Working In Makeup...yes, but my secert Is That Killer Smile from So Ji Sub.. :D

pretty BioBlue..... prettiness is all over you...

indeed!! what makes us really lovely and soo pretty is the love and smile of Ji Sub Oppa....

kissing you*... friend....

nique^^let me recall sooooooooo sad "MISA" :(

sweetie.... sad yet reminescne this drama brings me to smile!!! greatest memory of ji Sub in me...

Hi Sonickim

actually my left eye hurts now whenever i'm crying thanks to MISA :lol: No kidding

hey cel!!! LOL.... same thing happen to me!!! ain't counting how many times i rewatched the drama and yes!!! still i cried and cried all over again....

Guest escapist

I was hesitated to watch this drama since I knew it was a sad one, and I thought the actress looked very average. But after a the first episode, I was hooked.

Hated Eun Chae for treating MH so badly but my feeling changed 180 degree when later she had illusions about seeing MH everywhere

And no need to say I loved SJS's MH. SJS is so perfect for playing MH. I felt everything he feels in this drama (love, hatred, need for revenge, etc.)

think its cos the korean name of 'I'm Sorry I Love You;' is 'MIanhe, SAranghaeyo' hence MISA! correct me if im wrong :)

Guest sonickim

hey FuryPig.....LOL....

knowing and remembering all those details.....

hugs* for bein one of Us... a certified MISA fanatic...

mi ahn ha da, sarang han da (i'm sorry, i love you)......

Guest skyelee21

MISAlovers! Annyong haseyo!

I miss MISA and all the heartache it has caused me...

but when I see this thread, see the pics and read the discussions, I'm transported to Moo-Hyuk and Eun-Chae's world again!!!

Get it going, guys!

Guest Bioblue

lovely Sonickim!! Thanks for the sweet Words...Me Pretty I think it's So Ji Sub that's why We All our Pretty! I just really truly enjoyed every minute of Misa! The many looks he had in Misa is Totally Amazing! I shed many tears when Sexy SexY So Ji Sub dies..especially in Misa!! :)

Guest iluvgum

This is my favorite drama of all time...the acting is suberb...i often forgot they where acting! i think everybody could relate to the actors to some degree. I've watched this drama 3 times, and evrytime i watch it, i discover something new, or i understand the characters better. Everyone has to see this drama! :D

And FuryPig---i also didn't like yoon, i especially didn't him in the scene after he buys Eun Chae the car, and then Moo-Hyuk calls her, and Yoon says that he is dating Eun Chae....:angry:

and here's some pics that i had on my harddrive:::

cshdyd_3914389.jpg

cover.jpg

bscap3794hg.jpg

bscap3753gg.jpg

1110116729_7.jpg

jeju_olympus.jpg

crystalav2ld.jpg

I think this is the Saddest scene in MISA

15_10.jpg

Guest DitziJenni

Wahh thankyou Dahee Fanel!!!! eek i heart you!!! lol does anyone have the picture where he puts his jacket over her (and hes still wearing it) i saw a cap of it somewhere and it looked so cute!!

Guest Inconnu

Haha, I bet you guys are tired of hearing "Oohhh, this drama is so sadd" or "SSJ is so awesome in thiss, I love him!" but I just have to say it! This is one of my top favorite k-drama of all time. It IS really sad and I never get tired of watching it at all. I finished this drama in five days ... >0<;; all 16 hrs of it and I wouldn't mind watching them again but school's here. The story wasn't cliche at all. The first 5 minutes got me addicted to it already. The love between Eunchae and Moonhyuk was so adorable. Sorta like forbidden love I guess? I can't wait till SSJ comes back from the army to star in another movie, I'll definitely download/buy it! After watching this drama, I couldn't stop thinking about it! It just left me so sad and lonely for a couple of daysss. The soundtrack to this is really good. I bought the CD and I listen to it every night before I go to sleep. I'm Viet and usually we don't have good dramas (no offense ... :P) so watching this was really good. I wonder if they featured this drama in Vietnam yet ... I hope so! ^^;; If anyone wants to download the drama, I have links to it. Feel free to PM me anytime.

I do have a question. Does Eunchae end up dying or just in the hospital at the end? o_O

Guest sonickim

This is my favorite drama of all time...the acting is suberb...i often forgot they where acting! i think everybody could relate to the actors to some degree. I've watched this drama 3 times, and evrytime i watch it, i discover something new, or i understand the characters better. Everyone has to see this drama! :D

I also have these banners made by a fan before soompi went down::

misabeach.jpg

misabn23nf.jpg

And Some GIFs that a fan also made::

lovei921217_1.gif

hello!!!! iluvgum!!!... so happy* glad you shared your treasured MISA stuff!!! enjoyed seein it agian... if you still have more.... hehehe ... dropped by and post often!!!

Good morning lovely ladies of MISA lovers....

42.jpg

cholo..... LOL.... so cute cap and sooo sexy Moohyuk... my my fave look is in epi1 Au scene!

so hot in red top.....grrrr...~

Guest iluvgum

Haha, I bet you guys are tired of hearing "Oohhh, this drama is so sadd" or "SSJ is so awesome in thiss, I love him!" but I just have to say it! This is one of my top favorite k-drama of all time. It IS really sad and I never get tired of watching it at all. I finished this drama in five days ... >0<;; all 16 hrs of it and I wouldn't mind watching them again but school's here. The story wasn't cliche at all. The first 5 minutes got me addicted to it already. The love between Eunchae and Moonhyuk was so adorable. Sorta like forbidden love I guess? I can't wait till SSJ comes back from the army to star in another movie, I'll definitely download/buy it! After watching this drama, I couldn't stop thinking about it! It just left me so sad and lonely for a couple of daysss. The soundtrack to this is really good. I bought the CD and I listen to it every night before I go to sleep. I'm Viet and usually we don't have good dramas (no offense ... :P) so watching this was really good. I wonder if they featured this drama in Vietnam yet ... I hope so! ^^;; If anyone wants to download the drama, I have links to it. Feel free to PM me anytime.

I do have a question. Does Eunchae end up dying or just in the hospital at the end? o_O

I know what you mean about the soundtrack, i'm always listening to it (i'm mexican, and so i get wierd looks from my neighbors :P ). It left me depressed when i finish watching it too, i don't know about you, but when ever i'm feeling sad or lonely for whatever reason, i just have to watch it :D .

Oh and about your question, Eun Chae Dies...so sad :(

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I'm on like episode 6th or 7th. I like it so far. :D

Hopefully I'll finish this series this week. :D

*is not reading spoilers* ;):oB)

Guest sonickim

lovely Sonickim!! Thanks for the sweet Words...Me Pretty I think it's So Ji Sub that's why We All our Pretty! I just really truly enjoyed every minute of Misa! The many looks he had in Misa is Totally Amazing! I shed many tears when Sexy SexY So Ji Sub dies..especially in Misa!! :)

hey...hey...Bioblue....hugs*!!!i truly understand what your sayin...

the moment when Moohyuk was shot... i know his gonna die and till the end cant help shedin tears...

and LOL... even on epi 7 and 8 where there is happy and sweet moment w/ Eun Chae.... whaaa~

im still crying... i dont know why... seein Ji Sub either happy or cryin... i still fell like cryin!!! its how i show my appreciation and love for him.... hahaha crazy me!!!

I know what you mean about the soundtrack, i'm always listening to it (i'm mexican, and so i get wierd looks from my neighbors :P ). It left me depressed when i finish watching it too, i don't know about you, but when ever i'm feeling sad or lonely for whatever reason, i just have to watch it :D .

Oh and about your question, Eun Chae Dies...so sad :(

hey iluvgum....i have it in my phone... really sad but still playin and listening to it....

as i said before... im no longer countin how many times i've rewatch the drama.... and still give me so much tears and heartache....but still wants to see again and again.... its the most depresing drama i ever saw.... and maybe it lingers becuase it Ji Sub oppa!!! and least expected Eun Chae dies.... after a year of loneliness

Archived