[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Guest skyelee21

signew4tt.jpg

credits: from a fan (TY)

Cholo! ~waving

This is a nice artwork! Sheesh... i keep forgetting I should make an artwork for MISA too!

*slapping head*

I love Eun-Chae's look in that last sequence. Brings me to tears.

this drama deserves all the praises

~~~a different story w/ superb acting by the cast~~~

I loved this series....

up to now, can't get it out of my head!!! ;)

hey Lee.... you're a regular poster here! B)

Hello Sis Kellee! But of course!

Aside from Lovers in Paris and Sweet 18, MISA is one drama I can never let go of!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cholo! ~waving

This is a nice artwork! Sheesh... i keep forgetting I should make an artwork for MISA too!

*slapping head*

I love Eun-Chae's look in that last sequence. Brings me to tears.

Hello Sis Kellee! But of course!

Aside from Lovers in Paris and Sweet 18, MISA is one drama I can never let go of!

..hey lee... whats up... :P:P

really loved all kinds of artworks, for me it brings the real meaning when put some efforts on it..

hugs chingu, :P

Guest Bioblue

Cholo..talentness n' Sonickim..sweetness..i am soo pleased to see you in this dRama forum..I enjoy seeIng you both all the Time!! yes, no More Saddness for Ji Sub again!! He's coming back and Do more Happier Dramas...either way he's such a DOll!! Misa is 100% tearjerker for Me!! SexY SxY So JI Sub! :)

Guest Inconnu

..i just cant forget these scene.. :P (small gif)

10375348_1105168133.gif

That scene was really sweet. I loved how he smiled when she was happy but then started frowning when she cried. :lol:

Guest FuryPig

why did MH ask his ladies (1st his gf, then EC when she was about to leave for Africa, then his mom at the end) to cook/prepare kimchi for him? Is there a significant meaning?

MISA is a very intense drama. The cast, especially So Ji Sub, delivered a great performance.

However, as I sat through the drama, many parts grieved me, whereas some aspects left me wondering why things progressed the way they did.

For one, the actions by Eun Chae’s father evoked the most questions in me. His selfishness in withholding the truth had inadvertently resulted in the hard and pathetic lives led by Moo Hyuk and his sister. Their mother, Audrey was filled with sorrow when she thought her baby died in birth. I was appalled at the fact that she was not even told she had twins! She trusted Eun Chae’s father and he abused this trust by abandoning her twin babies and allowing her to think they were dead.

In my humble opinion, Audrey, Moo Hyuk and his sister were victims caught in the web of deceit woven by Eun Chae’s father. He was the "root" that instilled Moo Hyuk's hatred and planned revenge on his biological mother. If only he had revealed the truth, if he did, the unwarranted hatred and revenge would not have materialized. It made me wonder how this man had the heart to keep mum about the truth. Even when he witnessed Audrey treating Moo Hyuk with disdain, blaming him for Yoon’s hospitalization and reprimanding him with harsh words that cut through the heart…even when he realized Moo Hyuk was dying at anytime…his lips remained sealed.

Yes, the point that Audrey’s mother instructed him to bury the truth with him is taken. But questions came to mind…How could he live with the glaring knowledge that he consciously separated a mother from her children? How could he find it within himself to hold back the truth when the two children, Moo Hyuk and his sister, were standing before his very eyes? Why did he choose to remain silent even when he knew Moo Hyuk was dying? He was depriving both Audrey and Moo Hyuk the only chance of ever knowing each other. Why didn’t he just tell the truth, regardless of the instruction and possible consequences?

I was hugely disappointed Audrey was not aware that her own flesh and blood was alive at the end of the show. Eun Chae’s father chose to live in guilt and shame over what he had done, instead of doing the right thing by revealing the biological facts. I applaud this man, for the tight rein on his lips and the stringent control over his conflicting emotions. Perhaps the only redeeming factor for him was the two rings he specially designed for the twin babies for identification, in hope that, if they manage to survive, he would be able to recognize them and see them again in his lifetime. Maybe this was his method of relieving his guilt for taking them away from their mother.

As for Moo Hyuk, my heart went out to him fully. To me, he was the most victimized character in the show.

I could understand his hesitation and reluctance in revealing his identity. For one, he hated his mother all his life, thinking that she had abandoned him. When he finally got to meet her, she had another son, Yoon, whom she openly adored. I could remember the tears of pain rolling down his cheeks when he stared at the enlarged photo framed in the living room. Whenever Audrey fussed over Yoon, there was an intense look of jealousy in his eyes, which he hid behind a nonchalant facade. He felt unwanted by Audrey. Audrey’s expression of motherly love towards Yoon also intensified his feeling of unwanted-ness. Probably, because of this, he found it unnecessary for her to know the truth.

Eventually, Moo Hyuk discovered the facts behind his abandonment. He was filled with anguish, for what he had done to his half brother, Yoon and for his hatred towards his mother. The distinction between love and hate is so fine. He was hit with the realization that deep down in his heart, he actually loved his mother. Because of this love, he did not disclose his identity to her, for fear, it would break her heart to know her real son was alive all along and that he was going to leave her very soon.

I personally feel that Moo Hyuk’s decision to give his heart to Yoon was also his own way of reconciling and reuniting with his mother. With his heart beating in Yoon’s body, it was like he was receiving his mother’s love as well.

Guest superstarr_mel

The best Korean drama I have ever watched, in my opinion. I never knew So Ji Sub was such a fantastic actor!

I cried till my eyes swelled up, but it was worth it. It's heartbreakingly tragic, but it's so beautiful.

T___T

The best Korean drama I have ever watched, in my opinion. I never knew So Ji Sub was such a fantastic actor!

I cried till my eyes swelled up, but it was worth it. It's heartbreakingly tragic, but it's so beautiful.

T___T

i agree all the way! BEAUTIFUL IS THE WORD!

Guest Inconnu

why did MH ask his ladies (1st his gf, then EC when she was about to leave for Africa, then his mom at the end) to cook/prepare kimchi for him? Is there a significant meaning?

Yes, there is.

MoonHyuk's girlfriend used to make kimchi for him all the time so its one of his favorite food and something that he treasured in his heart. Remember when she was about to get marry? He told her to make him more before she did. She refused and he shouted, "I ONLY EAT THE KIMCHI YOU MAKE!" It shows that he loves her to death and only eats what she makes. He asked EunChae and his Mother to make it for him because kimchi was sort of like a key to his heart. He loved both women and wanted them to make him some before he left so he could feel the love from the food that they made like the same way he felt with his girlfriend.

My explanation is kinda horrible .... ><;;

here are some of the stuff i saved from the old thread... :lol:

all wallpapers made by: happi3laydee

>> if i remember correctly... gurl, you're so talented!!

misawallie15xa.th.jpg

misawallie23nb.th.jpg

misawallie36xl.th.jpg

misawallie48gg.th.jpg

misawallie60yj.th.jpg

misawallie76mj.th.jpg

misawallie81sg.th.jpg

another one:

credits: thunderbolt + cafe.daum.net/sojs + hotelier2002

thunderboltcafedotdaumdotnetsl.jpg

i think the saddest scene for me was when moo hyuk piggybacked eun chae home...

he was thinking:

"Dear God,

If you would allow Song Eun Chae to be with me, from now to my death.

If you would allow her just be with me.

My hate.

My anger.

My jealousy.

I would gladly take it all back."

my tears!! they wouldn't stop!! :(

I envy the love of moo-hyuk and eun chae, it just melts the heart. They are so selfless........

yea.. selfless!!! i mean MH is the most selfless guy inside!! too EC, too his mother ...to everyone!!! aigoo..makes me wana cry again!!

Guest Dahee Fanel

Wow, Zhen Yin, I LOVE your review! Especially the ending! Thanks very much!

Yes, there is.

MoonHyuk's girlfriend used to make kimchi for him all the time so its one of his favorite food and something that he treasured in his heart. Remember when she was about to get marry? He told her to make him more before she did. She refused and he shouted, "I ONLY EAT THE KIMCHI YOU MAKE!" It shows that he loves her to death and only eats what she makes. He asked EunChae and his Mother to make it for him because kimchi was sort of like a key to his heart. He loved both women and wanted them to make him some before he left so he could feel the love from the food that they made like the same way he felt with his girlfriend.

My explanation is kinda horrible .... ><;;

That's a nice explanation, Inconnu, don't worry. :P To further explain it to FuryPig...

The writer and director discussed the significance of kimchi in the special features of the MiSa Director's Cut DVD set. I translated one part where they were talking about it, and they basically said that kimchi, to Moohyuk, represents both love and Korea. In a way, it was his link to his native country, and also to the promise of love. So, Inconnu, your explanation was spot on. :D

To read translations of the special features, go here:

http://www.xanga.com/contentlatest.asp?use...=reviews&bflag=

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Does anyone have lyrics/romanization to "Noon eh ggot (Original Title: yuki no hana) - Park Hyo Shin" Aaaaaaah I'm only on the 9th episode and I'm loving this song!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Also what is the title in English? Someone has translations or explanation of this song? :D

Guest sonickim

Sonickim..and Lovely Lovely Ladies..gosh, i luvgum caps is soo cute cute..You all are totally Talented for Our beloved Misa drama. My eyes can't cry anymore...No More Saddness for So Ji Sub!! Please stop..i can't take it ...he's soo Beautiful to die..that hair & those I am lost puppy eyes!! So Ji sub needs a Great Hug and sureLy a Kiss Kiss from Us LovelY Ladies Here!! :)

Cholo..talentness n' Sonickim..sweetness..i am soo pleased to see you in this dRama forum..I enjoy seeIng you both all the Time!! yes, no More Saddness for Ji Sub again!! He's coming back and Do more Happier Dramas...either way he's such a DOll!! Misa is 100% tearjerker for Me!! SexY SxY So JI Sub! :)

wave~~~~ Bioblue!!!heyhey!!! fellow loveliness..... yeah!!! im trying very hard not to feel sad when remembering JI SUB.....but hey!! when MISA is the topic ... i just cant help it...esp now... misssing him more and more... and he'll be celebrating his bday very soon and the party!! gosh... i really wish i could go and see him...tearjerker!!!sexy!charming!happy!!sad!!beautiful!!!cutie!!....So JI SUB....I LOVE HIM 100%

huggin u* BioBlue!!!tighter*

Archived