[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Yoshikitty said: I want to let everyone know that I'm the one who still watches this drama over and over in 2013,I'll be loving Mi-Sa foreverPlz,Let me know if you do the same <3
Btw,I'm just done making this MV,have been busy making this for over 2 weeks(this took so long cuz of these.......mqih.jpg
(I'm too lazy to make gifs of these vid files lol,so I made only screencaps)
Watch this vid at

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

This drama is classic and my favourite. Keep watching it every time from I first started watching it around 2005. It was such a beautiful, tragic love story.
Cha Moo Hyuk has this endearing side no one knows unless he bears his heart to the one he loves. How tender he has been showering his love ones with his thoughtfulness. And how he battled through everything from the time he abandoned till he passed on, was truly saddening and remarkable. In return, he learnt, realized the love he's yearning for, realized the truth behind his abandonment. Realized that he has been hating his birth mum, who in fact, remembers her "dead" child up till now. His relationship with his loves one triggers lots of emotions.

• 6 months later...
Guest CBfantastic

i.intyas said: Yoshikitty said: I want to let everyone know that I'm the one who still watches this drama over and over in 2013,I'll be loving Mi-Sa foreverPlz,Let me know if you do the same <3
Btw,I'm just done making this MV,have been busy making this for over 2 weeks(this took so long cuz of these.......mqih.jpg
(I'm too lazy to make gifs of these vid files lol,so I made only screencaps)
Watch this vid at

• 2 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

Throwback Thursday: The 5 best melodramas of the 2000s

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

Is today Throwback Thursday already? This is a tribute to all who cried your hearts out watching K-dramas. Dating from 2002 to 2007, these melodramas speak to the history of K-dramas. Take a look!

3. I’m Sorry, I Love You (2004)

Sorry-I-Love-You2_Marwx54.jpg

Known for its awesome soundtracks like ballad singer Park Hyo Shin's "Snow Flower," I’m Sorry, I Love You is about a Korean adoptee from Melbourne, Australia (So Ji Sub) who seeks revenge on his blood parents for abandoning him. Trivia: In the drama, tiny actress Im Soo Jung can drink eight bottles of soju! It's also her only drama. A Chinese drama of the same name aired in 2014.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/throwback-thursday-the-5-best-melodramas-of-the-2000s/

• 6 months later...

so i recently watched this and i cried a richard simmons load of buckets.i mean how can a sad tragic story be so beautiful. it made me fall in love with so ji sub and now i am literally obsessed. its definitely, currently my favorite drama coz every time i  it i feel all emotional and find myself shedding a tear or two even though i know its just acting. anyway i love it and i wish they could make more dramas like that coz i kinda have a soft spot for the melodramas

Archived