[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

i was gonna make a thread on this haha :)

this was my favorite drama ever <3 i expected to seriously cry like an idiot on the ending, seein on how sad the rest of the chapters were, but i never did :mellow: the endin was rather...happy :mellow:

so ji sub is one talented man :D

i dunno if im allowed to make requests in here, but does anyone have the NGs?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skyelee21

.. is that you lee dear? soo glad that this thread is alive again!!! HAPPINESS

hugs chinggu,

Yeapz!

It's the old lee21 alright!!!

*hugs*

Guest Thursday

Hello, everyone!

MiSa is the Korean drama I've watched the most number of times...

I love our MooChae couple...

Here's something that came from the old thread, but I got this from Hotelier 2002. It was originally posted by Saturn unnie.

On 22 Nov 2004, SJS, his manager, and his hairstylist left messages at the official website of Sorry, I Love You:

#12 Hi.. I'm So Ji Sub

Date: 2004/Nov/22

writer: So Ji Sub

Hi? I am Cha Moo Hyuk...

I just came back home after shooting.

I knew sorrylove official website has great popularity...

My greeting has been late.

First of all, We actors/actresses staffs... all are very happy with your great concern and love.

I am living as Cha Moo Hyuk everyday...

I appreciate to you and I am happy than any other time.

Moohyuk is pitiful, it gives me heartache, but Moohyuk must find love there, I'm sure.

I hope you all can feel the same pain with Moohyuk, and feel happiness inside it.

Untill 2004. Dec.28, I'll be living as Cha Moo Hyuk with you all.

I will do my best.

Thank you~ I love you!!!

*... p.s

The Exam is over. (SAT for university entrance)

I hope all students have good result.

The weather is getting cold.. Please take care, not to catch cold, be happy all the time..~~!!!

Moohyuk & Sonick

-----------------

#09 Hi... So Ji Sub's manager.

Date: 2004/Nov/13

writer: Kim Soo Jin

Hi... I am Kim Soo Jin, in charge of SO Ji Sub's managing.

I'd like to leave my appreciation to you here in making note.

I really appreciate to your great love and concern.

Last August, we read this drama's synopsis, found no need to worry anymore,

after long consideration about next work, reading so many scenarios.

Jisub made quick decision saying if he misses it, he must regret a lot.

And... already 1st episode was aired...

We didn't know it can get this big interests...

So we feel a burden, but frankly we are happy (laugh...)

Ummm~~~ This is making note... This is my first message. Let me say something about Jisub.

I am watching him always, everytime I realize he is the hard worker.

Even though the filming is finished late, the next morning,

he appears with perfect preperation of today's shooting.

How to say this dialog, how to act in this scene...

I just can say, So Ji Sub = Cha Moo Hyuk.

He pays full attention to his character, he is immersed in his role.

So sometimes he feels the same pain with his role. It's so hard to watch for me beside him.

Our stylist said SJS is a funny guy. Yes, he is a little bit.

Who says SJS is speechless and melancholy guy?

He is not melancholy at all. He cheers up the mood in the location.

Even though he gets stress, he just endures it, never show it to others.

He thanks for small thing, he works pleasantly.

And... he has really pretty eyes.

Sometime his mischief makes me angry, but I cannot be angry to him if I see his pure smiling eyes.

Talking about his working style,

He is the perfectionist. Well, that's good, but it kills others really badly.

He reads the script till it's worn out. He asks about his opinion to other staffs always.

"How'bout acting this way?" We are not actors, very difficult to answer. It steams up our heads.

He cannot do physical excercise these days, so he does simple excercise at the field.

Such as push ups...

Sometimes he lifts a heavy filming instruments instead of dumbbell.

It really makes staffs surprise, he may break them.

So if Jisub is coming with cute smiling face, the instrument engineers become tense.

Out staffs say, why people say Jisub is timid and speechless.

(You all were tricked till now)

Gee.. my article became too talkative.

I'll be back with more easy and comfortable message.

Next time, I will let Jisub leave a message here.

------------------------------------------------------------------

#06 Hi I am stylist Kim Hyo Sung...

date: 2004/Nov/11

writer: Kim Hyo Sung

Hi sorrylove fans.. I'm stylist Kim Hyo Sung...

I am in charge of Moohyuk's styling..

I'd like to leave my greeting here in making note...

First, I appreciate that you loved Moohyuk's so unigue and strong style in Austrailia.

This is the first time, nobody did it in Korea.

So we worried, people must feel unfamiliar to this style.

But I trusted So Ji Sub's outstanding fashion sense.

And he digested it better than I expected.

We are lucky, there are more people who like this style than people who hate it.

Well maybe older people say 'what a beggar guy' ha ha

I worked from at Australia, I realized how I am lucky that I could work with So Ji Sub.

His delicacy to his acting is more than you can imagine.

You may miss his 'Grunge' style in Austrailia, but we are making new style in Seoul.

(credit: translated and posted by Saturn, Soompi)

Guest mintoro

for this drama... I was still ok for the ending... but when i tell my fren that "eun chae killed herself oh..." then i started to cry so loud and my fren was shocked that time... haha... she tot i was just kidding with her...

Aww.. i miss this drama... hope to watch again!

Guest ripgal

This drama is good. It was sad how the mom treated him differently fom Yun Ah.

yea..n everytime he wanted his mum 2 hear him.. he was either distracted by yun or his mum ignored him. i still recall the noodle eating session!! it was damn touching... :(

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..yes You agree with me on the Beautiful so JI Sub..I would like to say Cholo artwork is so Pretty to look at. You got some Talent...If it wasn't for So Ji Sub the character would not come to life...that face and the Acting in here is jUst Super Great!! Not to mention how Sexy seXy he got..Breathtaking!! :)

yea..n everytime he wanted his mum 2 hear him.. he was either distracted by yun or his mum ignored him. i still recall the noodle eating session!! it was damn touching... :(

I wonder how she would treat him if she found out he and his sister are her lost children. I still hate her for treating the younger sister like that. *sniff* That was the most awful, emotional scene for me. I just wanted to smack her upside down and tell her to shut up. Your making your own daughter cry like that.

Guest bugsie

I wonder how she would treat him if she found out he and his sister are her lost children. I still hate her for treating the younger sister like that. *sniff* That was the most awful, emotional scene for me. I just wanted to smack her upside down and tell her to shut up. Your making your own daughter cry like that.

lol, exactly what i felt at that moment. but still, the ending is the probably the most shocking part.

Sonickim..yes You agree with me on the Beautiful so JI Sub..I would like to say Cholo artwork is so Pretty to look at. You got some Talent...If it wasn't for So Ji Sub the character would not come to life...that face and the Acting in here is jUst Super Great!! Not to mention how Sexy seXy he got..Breathtaking!! :)

...hello Bioblue..that was a very nice compliment coming from you... :P:P thank you!

yes i must say that we all are artist at heart.^_^ and truly this will only comes to life when we are expressing the beauty out of it.

BIG HUG FOR YOU!!!! ^_^;)

Guest sonickim

...hello Bioblue..that was a very nice compliment coming from you... :P:P thank you!

yes i must say that we all are artist at heart.^_^ and truly this will only comes to life when we are expressing the beauty out of it.

BIG HUG FOR YOU!!!! ^_^;)

hellow.... fellow lovely ladies of Ji Sub Oppa!!! happiness* seein you both today!!!

so glad we are sharing our love for Ji Sub....love-smiley-057.gif

the heart of this drama brings so much closeness to a lot of people:

family and friends..... good net friends!!!! lovelove-smiley-067.gif

Guest ripgal

can't imagine!! SJS's sacrifice in the end was also for his mother!! the way she treated moo hyuk was even more heartwrenching.. remember whre she suddenly treated him so good by buying him medicine 4 his heart. moo hyuk never thought that the med was actually for Yun..arhhh..so sad thinking of it now. if i were the mother n i found out..i might juz go crazy!!! or even d*e!!!!

:(

Guest Bioblue

Greetings..Lovely Ladies of So Ji Sub..especially to Cholo the Talent One and Sweet Sweet Sonickim...Cholo you have talent than me..envy You girlie!! My artwork is mainly on makeup..i guess Bc i work for Biotherm!! Just love love every pix of So ji Sub on his thread and I can't express Misa is Touching ..we are close for our Beautiful So Ji Sub..Gosh, he looKs Sexy SexY . :)

Guest sonickim

Greetings..Lovely Ladies of So Ji Sub..especially to Cholo the Talent One and Sweet Sweet Sonickim...Cholo you have talent than me..envy You girlie!! My artwork is mainly on makeup..i guess Bc i work for Biotherm!! Just love love every pix of So ji Sub on his thread and I can't express Misa is Touching ..we are close for our Beautiful So Ji Sub..Gosh, he looKs Sexy SexY . :)

`wave Bioblue.... love-smiley-001.gifspotted you!!! hi hi.... how are you today!!!

yeah agree with you regarding cholo's work of art!!! naks! cholo.... such talent!!!

and our sexy>>>> super hot Oppa!!!!sonick1.jpg

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..cute cute smile for Me..sweEt Sweet..that PIx of So ji Sub..takes my Breath behind away..wow...I had to post quick..I am doing Great..How about you LoveLy Lady of So Ji Sub..His fashion sense is so Remarkable..those Killer Eyes..he got!! SexY Sexy :)

`wave Bioblue.... love-smiley-001.gifspotted you!!! hi hi.... how are you today!!!

yeah agree with you regarding cholo's work of art!!! naks! cholo.... such talent!!!

and our sexy>>>> super hot Oppa!!!!sonick1.jpg

...lovelyladies...loevlyladies...im soo touched by ur kind words... :P:P thank you thank you :lol::P hihihi..

just loved doing JISUP and ISJ artworks... :P:P and sharing them to u.

kisses to everyone!!!!

...thank you BioBlue :P:P for the kind words also.

make-up? wow Biotherm? what type of work is that? :P

PM me ok.. hehehe

hugs for u, :P:P:P

Archived