[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonickim

Woo!!!

Thanks for reposting those lines here, sonickim!

Reading them makes me cry and have goosebumps all over!

hey...lee... youre welcome!!! saw you now~wave~

110771163801zs.gif

hi Bioblue :P:P

definetely no more sadness for him.. cheers... ^_^

nice seeing you here again.. wonder where's nique :huh:

hugs,

hiya!!! cholo!!! been having loads of work and probz with my net connection ...arghhh..

but..im here now...how are you fellow lovely and truly talented cholo?!

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Hi MISA lovers! I'm back again!!!

@s h a d o w

--- The English title for Noon Eh Goot is Snowflower.

I'm sure the translation and the lyrics have been posted here already, but you can also try this link: Aheeyah Translation for Snowflower

Hope that helps. Smile!

Ok... well how about the lyrics to the Korean version, duh it's also on that site! YAY!!! Kamsahamnida! :)

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..you are such a Sweetheart! Lovely Ladies of so Ji Sub..i can't stop but post on here.. So Ji Sub is sooo Missed by us Lovely Ladies..I know his Bday is coming Soon!! I am sure as he Ages He is going to Be SexY and More SexY! he is soo MisseD..I just luv watching him! That hair and those eyes in tMisa makes it more Watchable!! So glad So glad I got some Sweet Friends in here!! :)

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

Aish!!!! Just got done with episode 13 but now I gotta leave and go to work. :angry: I'll finish the remaining last 3 episodes when I get back home later!!! I'm so frustrated that I couldn't right now. :blink:

Guest sonickim

Sonickim..you are such a Sweetheart! Lovely Ladies of so Ji Sub..i can't stop but post on here.. So Ji Sub is sooo Missed by us Lovely Ladies..I know his Bday is coming Soon!! I am sure as he Ages He is going to Be SexY and More SexY! he is soo MisseD..I just luv watching him! That hair and those eyes in tMisa makes it more Watchable!! So glad So glad I got some Sweet Friends in here!! :)

hug you* BioBlue.... you always have good and sweet words for everthing.... im pretty sure, you are indeed a lovely person inside and out... your words are really sincere... so glad to share my friendship to someone like you!!!! and of course...will continue sharing our love for our sexy and lovable Ji Sub.... MISA 's Ji SUb perormance is superb... no other wordsi can say more how i adore Ji sub himself and everything that comes with the drama

Guest skyelee21

Ok... well how about the lyrics to the Korean version, duh it's also on that site! YAY!!! Kamsahamnida! :)

Chon maneyo (You're welcome), s h a d o w!

*bows*

Sonickim! ~waves

Hi MISA lovers! I'm back again!!!

@s h a d o w

--- The English title for Noon Eh Goot is Snowflower.

I'm sure the translation and the lyrics have been posted here already, but you can also try this link: Aheeyah Translation for Snowflower

Hope that helps. Smile!

THANKS lee for the link...fave soundtrack of mine.

u take care dear chingu

:P:P

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I finished MISA this morning at like 3:15am!!! :)

I loved it! :wub:I was shocked that Yoon was adopted. :o But otherwise, great acting of Eun Chae and Moo Hyuk! :D Now I can go through the pages of this thread.... coz I didn't when I was still watching the episodes.

Aaaaaaaaah Ahjushi!!!!!!!! :( *tears* :wub: How do you say "rock head" in Korean again? :lol: Galchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaa! :lol:

I'm still obsessed with Noon Et Ggot!!! :wub:

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..YOu Sweethearted Person you! Thanks for the Hug! I love Hugs! Love it Love it! Yes..Yes I am so Joyful to have new Sweet friends in Misa ok..especially for So Ji Sub!! I cherish each word from Sonickim & Cholo..very much! I am sure Sonickim is kind and sweet that comes from within! Now..our totally favorite subject like day after day...those eyes and hair ..of So ji Sub..miss him ..so! :)

Sonickim..YOu Sweethearted Person you! Thanks for the Hug! I love Hugs! Love it Love it! Yes..Yes I am so Joyful to have new Sweet friends in Misa ok..especially for So Ji Sub!! I cherish each word from Sonickim & Cholo..very much! I am sure Sonickim is kind and sweet that comes from within! Now..our totally favorite subject like day after day...those eyes and hair ..of So ji Sub..miss him ..so! :)

..heya BioBlue.. nice seeing you around here :P:P

waving (",)

hugs,

Guest Inconnu

007004009l3az.jpg

That's such a beautiful picture of Im Soo Jung (:. She looks so cute like that. Shes has that 'girl-next-door' look plastered all over herrrr!

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

It's weird coz I think I have a "connection" with this drama unlike other dramas that I watch. Everytime I see pics and posts related to MISA I get goosebumps and sometimes I tear. Aaaaah such an impact!

Archived