Jabbawockeez

Guest HON3Y

Guest Drunken Epik

i get what you're saying but at the same time, i highly doubt that each and every one of those teams up there can get together and do choreo, tricks, pop, lock, and style in one cohesive piece like the Jabbawockeez. i mean yeah sure their moves aren't on point as the other crews but they have a unique style and flair that some of the other teams up there lack. i haven't seen all of the crews up there compete, and i know that some of them are really creative in choreographing routines but i feel that if you pit, let's say, Fantastik Armada (i love bgirl Jess btw) against Jabbawockeez and told them to battle in routines, not just rounds, i'm sure that Jabba's gonna have the sicker hits in terms of rocking the beat as a team. which is what this show is about, america's best dance crew in terms of choreo and not so much freestyle.

i think that it's super hard to compare choreo to freestyle

I totally agree with you man. Forgot this wasn't about freestyle, but about choreography. Yo, thanks for pointing out the differences and making me realize them. It's been hella long since I've caught up with anything having some or all relation to b-boying.

I saw some videos and that is some sick stuff man. Hella sick.

Go Jabba!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kirstie

how come it says that voting doesnt end till an hour before the finale? i mean...it IS a live finale right? so the show couldnt have been done tuesday

well thats what i got from my friend. and she has connections with them. so yea

Guest je_amourx

Congrats!

Are they all fathers already?! They look quite young.

I love how they can do everything ... with a Jabba flavor! That's hot.

oh yea..look wat i found..apparently, there was way more to last weeks show, but some of it was cut out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11930078@N03/2355907078/

Yeah I guess they cut that out for time.

But that was so cool. And the booing of SQ, well that was harsh.

If SQ works on their dances more, they will be much more dangerous competition.

Congrats to Jabbawockeez! =)

I'm just really happy they won.

The ending was perfect too, throwing their masks off and having fun.

I can still hear them chanting Jabba! lol

Shane was like calm down! haha

Congrats!

Are they all fathers already?! They look quite young.

I love how they can do everything ... with a Jabba flavor! That's hot.

phil has 2 kids..

phi im sure is single & ready to mingle! LOL

Congratulations JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!

Guest SweetSerein

im sooooo happy that they won!!! they totally deserve it..they are super good..my second best time=Kaba Modern!! they're the 2 best crews here!!! :D congrats to JabbaWockeez.

Guest GDxL0VE

YAHH JABBA~ they won~ i knew they would've won too. EVERYONE KNEW. i love the Kaba N' Jabba. they did REALLY welland i like what they did.

yeah Phi is single. call him at 1800 VIETNAMESE TEASE~ lmao. and Rynan is married. and uh...Phil has 2 kids. thats all i know.

i loved the ending. they threw their masks and danced. JABBA~ jabba jabba~

shane: CALM DOWN~ lol

Archived