Jabbawockeez

Guest HON3Y

Guest fakeplastictrees

JABBAHOTTYS! :lol:

ahhh I freaking love them.

They're amazing.

I wish I could dance like them...it looks so cool :lol:

They better win ABDC, or I'm going to be extremely angry.

They definitely deserve ittt =D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

One of their members passed away before the show started right...does anyone know what happened?

im not too sure but i heard gary passed away because he was sick...

the other theory is that he got shot... >_<

Phil is one of my friends! We went to middle and high school together. We were both in the school's dance team, so norcal is supporting him 100%!!

wow lena, i didn't know you went to florin high

what a small world xP

i really can't wait to watch the finale

jabbawockeez better be the winner or else it's all RIGGED ugh

Guest kkam jjak

i'm a fan!!!! i first found out about this group when i was like 14 (i'm 19 now)

^ that was the first performance i came across at 14 ... except i was on a different forum and someone had posted a downloadable version (instead of youtube) of this performance.

i'm so glad that they got to show their talent on national television. they deserve every single bit of recognition, admiration, and fans out there.

btw..... did any of you guys check out their website?

... they ask their fans to email them a letter and picture.................. did any of you guys do it???

Guest Yunho<3

I like Phil.he so delicous looking lol.

Jabba gonan win.Jabba gonna win.

I saw them in Step Up 2.Just a teeny part though.

Guest itrayya

even tyra banks love jabba!!!

she's soooo funny!

she even wore their mask and danced on her show!!!!!

you can tell she's rooting for them! :P

i love these boys!!!!!!

im so proud of them!!!! *tear*

tomorrow, we're having a ABDC party night! :)

JA.BAAAAAAA!!!!

Guest ESTHER.

as much as i like status, if they win im going to SOO upset.

i thought itd be kaba and jabbawockeez in the finals for sure, but i guess not :(

GOO JABBAWOCKEEZ <3

theyre all so hot. RIP Gary :*(

Guest cookievang

these guys are soo LOVED. && suppper HOT &&& TALENTED,

now you can't ask more from that..hehehe i wish them the best andddd

gosh THEY ARE OLD..i had thought they were like what 20 but wow 26 & up

that's old..its ok they are still VERRRYYYY talented. :D thanks for sharing

Guest MULOAN

You know...I have to say the Jabbawockeez are good, but not the best there is. A lot of the stuff done by these guys have already been done by breakers from Europe and especially teams from Korea and Japan. Sure, they've got talent, but there are far better groups that can really dominate the Jabbawockeez. Like JC said, even though he's not a breaker, they got a bit lazy in some areas of their dance routine.

Compare them with Expressions (Korea), Obowang (Korea), T.I.P. Crew (Korea), Maximum Crew (Korea), Rivers Crew (Korea), Gamblers (Korea), Last For One (Korea), Drifters (Korea), Fireworks (Japan), Fantastik Armada (France), Vagabonds (France), Muppets Crew (Germany), Rock Steady Crew (U.S.), etc...they are just regulars.

Don't get me wrong guys, I like Jabbawockeez, but this show is ten years behind...

i get what you're saying but at the same time, i highly doubt that each and every one of those teams up there can get together and do choreo, tricks, pop, lock, and style in one cohesive piece like the Jabbawockeez. i mean yeah sure their moves aren't on point as the other crews but they have a unique style and flair that some of the other teams up there lack. i haven't seen all of the crews up there compete, and i know that some of them are really creative in choreographing routines but i feel that if you pit, let's say, Fantastik Armada (i love bgirl Jess btw) against Jabbawockeez and told them to battle in routines, not just rounds, i'm sure that Jabba's gonna have the sicker hits in terms of rocking the beat as a team. which is what this show is about, america's best dance crew in terms of choreo and not so much freestyle.

i think that it's super hard to compare choreo to freestyle

Guest GDxL0VE

^^

haha i know right? he's so hot~ i envy his wife. xD

but phil is still my cuppy cake~!

omg iLOVEYB_x/Jeanny~ i didnt watch those videos yet but i knew about the lost of their member. GeeOne was my fav too. i cried my eyes out and i cant stop thinking about it. i forgot how he passed away too. we cant forget that JabbaWockee. and yes..may Gary Kendell rest in paradise.

whoo tomorrow's the big day~! jabba better win cause i voted my butt off. =D

Guest kirstie

lol. results are actually already in.

the show is done on tuesdays and airs on thursdays.

there already is a winner ^_^

so votes dont count anymore

^Are you cereal? That kinda sucks the fun out of it. >.< Fun suckas!

Oh well. Celebration for Jabba for winning or for the great journey! Maybe we could throw Kaba in there too.

*Edit*

Page own!

Guest estincelle*

lol. results are actually already in.

the show is done on tuesdays and airs on thursdays.

there already is a winner ^_^

so votes dont count anymore

how come it says that voting doesnt end till an hour before the finale? i mean...it IS a live finale right? so the show couldnt have been done tuesday

oh yea..look wat i found..apparently, there was way more to last weeks show, but some of it was cut out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11930078@N03/2355907078/

Archived