Jabbawockeez

Guest HON3Y

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xgraciieeee

I LOVE THEM AND IM SO HAPPY THEY WON <3

They're all so hot and inspirational in their own way. This is a true dance group right here.

Guest dekadoggy

Jabba's good and all but I don't like how they stole Expression Crew's mask wearing. The first time I saw them I couldn't help but say they stole Expression's masks... and later I found out that Expression crew is one of their inspirations.

Guest itrayya

i love JABBA!!! good thing they won! totally deserve it! Phi Nguyen---total hotness!!! :lol:

^ you and me,

we're on the same page. :P

he IS totaly hotness!!!!

woop! woop!

i love these guys.

Guest iLOVEYB_x

WAHH~~ i didn't have time to write in this thread or the ABDC thread last night.

but...OUR BOYS WON~!! -sings "congradution" song- i swear i was screaming my head off when i heard their name. i was so hyper today in school too because of them. AHH IT'S THE RED PILL VIRUS. lol im so lame.

they really did such a NICE job last night. and when Rynan cried, i went AW so loud and was about to cry with him. T______T

i really liked it when they danced without their masks and went crazy. THAT MADE MY DAY~

i TOP'D a page. i think i'll share something.

2dljjn9.jpg

SUPEERMANN~! we can NEVER forget this.

and here are some videos i found

ohmagad~phi and gary are AMAZING~! they were so cute at the beginning. i love the choregraphy.

and here's for TEAM PHI~! gah he's so hot. :wub:

Dance2XS: Project Element "Urbanite" (Phi Nguyen)

the cutest video i saw. so freaking adorable.

credits: random youtubers. too lazy to type in their usernames.

Guest ddalgi<3

I ADORE THESE GUYS x) mm theyre all so cute

i think ben is sexy. idk why he just is. id be happy to marry him forreal

chris' smile is freakin adorable

i was surprised that everyone loves phil so much,but now i can see why he's cutee

rynan is freakin sickk

i thought jeff was the cutest at first

but now idk

BEN IS JUST SO DAMN SEXXAYYYYY <3 omgahh

Guest lubdispytghur

I totally screamed my head off when I spoiled myself in the ABDC thread. Haha. Ah. Congrats to my Jabba Boys! Whoopie. OMG. JABBATV.COM better update us with news and dance clips of the them. I super can't wait. <33

iLOVEYB_x: High five! Team Phi! The second clip your provided is so cute! Totally love the "smack booty" thing he did. Haha. He's so hot and such a great dance! I totally luaghed my butt off when I read his lil profile at MTV.COM. "I'm single and ready to mingle! If you'd like, you can call me at 1-800-Vietnamese tease!". That is so freaking cute! Haha. <33

ddalgi<3: OMG, yes! Ben is also hot. I fell in love with him during the first episode! Did you see the way he moved and danced at the end of the episode? Totally to die for. I would marry both Jeff and Ben! My lovely asians. Lol. But I think Ben's dating ... ): But I'm happy for him. Yay.

Congrats to JabbaWockeeZ once again. I love Jabba! <333

jabbafansigntc5.jpg

jabbawockeezwinlh2.jpg

credits: mtv.com

Archived