Jabbawockeez

Guest HON3Y

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pukers808

ZOMG! I didn't know there was a Jabba thread on here!!! Hello!! lol. I'm on the jabba comm on LJ. Chris is my fav but I swear that boy needs to stop being a camera hog. Lol. I went to the performance that they had in Hawaii. I also taped it, it's on my veoh account, if anyone wants to see it, just message me or whatever. lol. But anyway, Jabba are the best dancers I have seen in a long time. And it's great that the fact that most of the members are AZN.

AHHHHHHH!!! L-O-V-E jabbbawockeezzz!!! I loooove BEN&&PHIL!!! lmao

OMG! i hella wanna see them T_T

Join the Jabba International Forum! && JOIN THE PHIL B-DAY PROJECT!!!

jbwkzsy7.gif

CLICK ON MY SIGGIE FOR PHIL'S B-DAY PROJECT!!!

We JBWKZ Staff want mooore L-O-V-E for Jabbawockeez in the Forum! soo PLEASE JOIN THE FORUM^^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest QWERTY.

hey i have a jabawokeez shirt in my shop

i really wanted one but the one i ordered is to big T.T

lmk if you are interested in buying

Guest safelittlethoughts

Mae! omg you're so lucky! Philly is such a cutie!

But my heart belongs to Ben Chung even though he's almost 10 years older than me. lol

And I was a JabbaWockee for Halloween! I was trying to be Ben, but the hat was too small for me so I used a beanie. People said that I looked like Chris or Rynan. lol

but... I called myself "Benny". lol

omg this is creepy but my uncle kinda looks like Phi Nguyen. so i call my uncle "Uncle Phi Phi". ^.^

and i was SO close on going to the ABDC tour. now i have to wait again. T__T

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Jabbawockeez! :D

OMG! they were at the world dance tour and today they are at BBOYLILBOB 21st B-day.

Happy BBOYLILBOB 21st birthday. "we love you lilbob"

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest MarsCrescent

I love Jabbawockeez! I just wish they had more merchandise (especially, posters) and that they would come to Wisconsin.

Archived