Jabbawockeez

Guest HON3Y

Guest MULOAN

i'm so glad jabbawockeez are getting the attention they deserve. finally! sick richard simmons crew. go watch them in Step Up 2. to the person who said to many fangirls, hahahaha, i love it when i ask someone why they like jabba, all they ever respond with is "because they're suchhhh good dancers and they're so hot"

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetSerein

i really liked them and Kaba Modern. SO sad how they had to face off...but nevertheless Jabbawockeez rocks..they are AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW..no doubt..i really HOPE they win cause they definitely deserve it. they are totally better than the other group. if the judges vote----Jabbawockeez would totally win cause i know the judges hecka like this group. IF only America gets to vote...the other team will probably win..cause they're black. not trying to be racist or whatever but asians dont really win anything..but please prove me wrong. im definitely going to vote for JABBAWOCKEEZ. they are the BEST!!!

Guest w0nt0nz

YaY! Love them so much! I want them to win soo bad! Their dance moves are sick and they're always super creative! They better stomp Static Quo. =] No mater what happens, they'll always be the best!

Guest love!mvmt

phil is cute (= all my friends are like hella obsessed with

him though, so that gets really annoying >___<

but yay hes from sac. :] reppresenttt hahaha

Jabba is awesome <3

Status Quo should join a freaking cheerleading competition not a dancing competition. These types of shows on MTV always need a token black guy/girl/group.

It should be Jabba vs. Kaba, you know, groups that actually can dance.

Guest GDxL0VE

yay i thread for only Jabbawockeez. i was a fan of them before ABDC and i always will be~!

like everyone else said, i think it should've beenn Kaba vs Jabba for the final. but my wish came early. that was an AWESOME competition too. the judges AND audience loved them.

all SQ does are stunts and thats getting boring now. IMO, Live In Color was WAY better than them.

ahh i think i've fallen in love with Phi or Phil. haha thats gonna be a tongue twister right there. Rynan is a hella good of a dancer. his super head spin....WOW. i cant even do one!

chris is so funny. JAZZAWOCKEEZ~! but kevin's pic is SO cute.

JABBAWOCKEEZ FTW~!

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

wahh im sad that kabla modern got out..that wasnt RIGHT! so but now jabbawockeez HAS TO WIN!!

Guest Sasha100

You know I think this show is rigged. I mean COME ON, Status Quo got more votes then both Jabbawockeez AND Kaba Modern. MTV has got to be kidding me. I bet the producers want Status Quo to win.

If this show was a real 'reality' show then the last 2 crews on the show would definately have been Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez! -_-'

Guest nancxy

i love love love love jabbawockeez!

fell in love with them the first time i saw them dance!

and to top it all off, theyre hilarious as heck! XD

theyre going to win for sure ^_^

Guest paigehk

I love this crew! They are just soooo amazing. I never get bored at their perf.

Rynan is my favorite! then Phi...lol, go Viet!

Guest husssh

my mom, sister, and i voted like a million times. they seriously deserve to win. if status qou wins, i'm gona throw a fit.. -_-

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

You know I think this show is rigged. I mean COME ON, Status Quo got more votes then both Jabbawockeez AND Kaba Modern. MTV has got to be kidding me. I bet the producers want Status Quo to win.

If this show was a real 'reality' show then the last 2 crews on the show would definately have been Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez! -_-'

That's how i feel too. When i heard that Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez were the bottom two, i couldn't believe it. IMO they're the two best dance crew. I think TV ratings would go up by a lot if they were the two final crew, like it seriously would be an insane final.

Guest lovejyk

Me and my friend got those masks from Party City the other day. We love the Jabbawockeez. I've been voting for them all day today like 20 times, hah :)

Archived