Jabbawockeez

Guest HON3Y

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dork3tt3

dude what the heck?!? is she foreal?!?! lol thats crazy. but i give her props for doing that... :sweatingbullets: aww so cute the pics!! thanks for sharing the pics! :D

that tattoo looks painful but probably wasn't that bad; was it just some random girl or was she related to one of the members? lol but that's really crazy.

and phil tayag's older daughter is so cute/pretty, she has a sweet smile :]

Guest Dork3tt3

^ ya i know, thats what i was wondering too. if it was some random girl or someone who knows them, like REALLY knows them. a girlfriend maybe? lol :sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Angxizzle

I LOVE JABBAWOCKEEZ! THEY DONT EVEN NEED A MASK THEY ARE SO CUTE! <3 KEHE.

PS:THEIR KIDS ARE EFFIN CUTE TOO LOL I WISH MY DAD COULD DANCE! *SIGH*

Guest Dork3tt3

jabbawockeez are hotties! lol

they were on one of the filipino shows!! YAY!!

and if im not mistaken they said they are coming down to hawaii in july?!?! AHHH!

• 1 month later...
Guest Dork3tt3

Jabbawockeez are hotties! lol bt i wish i got to see all 6 of them together instead of only 4 or 5.. bt I STILL LOVE THEM! ^_^

Guest safelittlethoughts

Whoa what happened to this thread? It was so active in the beginning and now its...dead.

Well now that I'm here, I'll share some cute videos of them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rNUr3RdV8qE

Just one word...CUTE! Phil looks like a cute penguin. PengPhil. keke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DgLnBVP4ODU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XFuXYyjuF90

I got a chance to see them perform in winnipeg!!!!!! Quite surprised they even made a stop here. I wished they performed longer or at least more later in the night. Nothing less, they were amazing! AHHH i wanted to meet them so bad! JABBAWOCKEEZ

here is the performance from that night .( not my video) credits to accesswinnipeg.com

(part one)

(part two)

Guest GDxL0VE

^ you're so lucky. since they're going to MAA, i KINDA had a chance to see them since I'm in Korea right now. TT__TT but I'll wait once they'll go on their ABDC tour.

Jeanny/DLITEvirus. thanks for those videos! phil does look like a penguin when he does that "kaba g-slide" move. A CUTE PENGUIN~

Eddie's and Saso's birthday passed! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THEM!

Got Jabba? visit JABBA STYLES, an International Fanbase for our masked dancers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived