well, i have to set it first,

cause i need to know when they're going up,

but. SPEED DIAL THAT SUCKA!!! :)

JA.BAAAAA!!!!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BUTT3RFLii

Jabbawockeez has to be the best dance crew! If not, I will be so freakin disappointing...and everybody else too. If Status Quo win, there is definitely something fishy going on (RACISM!). Kekeke. Gosh I been voting on mtv.com but stupid voting thingy is slow....grrrr. Can't wait to see the finale. Will they do another dance for the finale...like a group dance with the top 2 crews? That will be something to see.

Guest crybabytt

I love the Jabbawockeez :D. They better win on Thursday b/c I've been voting like crazy. Can't wait for the finale.

Adding a few pics:

jab1tv6.jpg

jab2gn2.jpg

jab3fw8.jpg

jab4sq9.jpg

jab5si6.jpg

*credits: jabba's myspace

Guest mandapanda

GO JABBBA JABBBBAWOCKEEEEZ<333

I love this group && Kabamodern.. gosh they're sooo cute~ especially since they're asian haha ><

Guest mooooolooooomooooo

i think MTV is rigged and let status quo through so the viewers that are black could identify with them so they wouldn't lose viewers, comparing kaba modern, jaba wockeez, and status quo i would have to say status is the weakest group there by far. But if it was REAL by chance then i guess America really does base their votes on race rather than skill.

Guest *Gonie

my favorite all time group! :D they're amazing and if they don't win, that you know that show was rigged then... they're just amazing! and Phi is so cute! Chris is so funny! i love his, "America, if you think we look funny.... We do!" hahah... and his "Jazzawockeez"

*Gonie

Guest lamehead

Uh no. The results are broadcasted LIVE this Thursday and the movie already came out. You'd be surprised at what a little bit of thinking can do.

being broadcasted live does not necessarily mean that it's not rigged. o_____o people could easily say that this one team was the winner...since when does live mean that that's what the voters wanted. reality t.v. shows can easily rig the winners. and that's exactly what i said, i said the movie was already out; which is why it was so funny... jeez. you don't have to be so rude and attack me. i don't even watch this show, i just said what my friend told me.

Guest The Legend

people believe that it may be rigged cuz status quo barely had any money so they might win so they can have money. but i really really want jabbawockeez to win.

anywhooo...

i loooove the jabbawockeez!! does anyone know how to get the red shirt that they wore?

oh and can anyone post up the picture of the jabbawockee who died?

they sell the shirts on their site. i want the red one that they wore toooooo.

ive been voting like crazy. and yea, rigged or not we all know who's the real winner =]

all the crews are going on tour after the show right? i rly wanna go just so i can see them and kaba. lol

^Are you for real?!!?!?! If they are: COME TO VANCOUVER~!!! Or Seattle will do! The moment news comes out, I'm buying tickets!

Guest marshmellow

They are the freakin' best dance crew ever. I love their marionette masks! Just makes them all the more cooler.

Guest Drunken Epik

You know...I have to say the Jabbawockeez are good, but not the best there is. A lot of the stuff done by these guys have already been done by breakers from Europe and especially teams from Korea and Japan. Sure, they've got talent, but there are far better groups that can really dominate the Jabbawockeez. Like JC said, even though he's not a breaker, they got a bit lazy in some areas of their dance routine.

Compare them with Expressions (Korea), Obowang (Korea), T.I.P. Crew (Korea), Maximum Crew (Korea), Rivers Crew (Korea), Gamblers (Korea), Last For One (Korea), Drifters (Korea), Fireworks (Japan), Fantastik Armada (France), Vagabonds (France), Muppets Crew (Germany), Rock Steady Crew (U.S.), etc...they are just regulars.

Don't get me wrong guys, I like Jabbawockeez, but this show is ten years behind...

Guest LeeNaB2SiLLie4U

Phil is one of my friends! We went to middle and high school together. We were both in the school's dance team, so norcal is supporting him 100%!!

Guest iLOVEYB_x

^^

ohmagad~ are you freaking serious? i would've been so happy if i was friends with someone THAT cute and adorable. kekeke.

gah i feel like buying their shirts but IM SO BROKE~! spent it ALL on food and the mall. rawr i regret it now.

couple more days until its ABDC~! wah i want our boys to win so bad. IF THEY DONT, I'M NEVER WATCHING MTV EVER AGAIN~!

WHOO I TOP'D A PAGE~! i guess i'll share something then. =D

i think someone mentioned about the member who recently passed away. his name was Gary "Gee One" Kendell. idk for t how he passed away though. some people said its because of meningitis, pneumonia, or HIV(?). im not sure yet. i have to make sure. he was the one who made me a fan of JabbaWockeeZ. one of my all time favorite and his dancing is SO smooth. i was in shock when i heard he passed away. T____T

also, i found this video on Rynan's YouTube channel. i thought i wanted to share it the rest of you all.

Gary Kendell Tribute

GARY KENDELL ONE CYPHER DEDICATION CLIP

may this JabbaWockee rest in PARADISE[/b]~

Guest Sasha100

Who do you girls think is the hottest Jabba member?

I personally LOVE Chris! He is soooooooo cute and his body looks so hot! I wish they would all take their shirts off or something like the other guys:X :ph34r:

Archived