[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there! :)

Hi Hi to Sam Soon Loonies....Hanjae, my name is alodia, jastinel, and everyone else! :)

Hi SeReNiTy, it's nice to see her back in a comedy. PCM is hilarious, I sometimes laugh just by looking at his pictures. :)

As of now, no English subbing team has picked up this project yet.

I would LOVE to pick up the subbing for this drama, but everything is still up in the air right now. >.<

I'm still crossing my fingers right now. :lol:

"When It's At Night" CAST

98204354vl7.jpg

source: DC INSIDE

Thanks my name is alodia for the casting list! :D

Here is my attempt of the cast list. Please correct if there are any mistakes. >.< Thanks in advance! xD

Main Cast:

Kim Sun Ah as Heo Cho Hee

Lee Dong Gun as Kim Bum Sang

Lee Soo Kyung as Wang Joo Hyun

Lee Joo Hyun as Kang Shi Wan

Supporting Cast:

Kim Pyung Wook

Ki Joo Bong

Jo Hee Bong

Park Chul Min

Kim Joon Ho

Park Ki Woong

Kim Yong Min

Kim Hyung Bum

Kim Yong Gun

Chul Won Joo

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there! :)

Hi Hi to Sam Soon Loonies....Hanjae, my name is alodia, jastinel, and everyone else! :)

I would LOVE to pick up the subbing for this drama, but everything is still up in the air right now. >.<

Hi serenity!

You're most welcome.. you know me as long as it's for Kim Suna. i'm up for it.

If you'll pick up the subbing, don't forget to count me in. I've been keeping an eye on whose going to sub this. I can do EDIT, TIMING and QC! ^^

I'm editing the casting list now...

Guest Zombie

Looking at all the pictures that you ladies had posted, this is gonna be an entertaining love comedy to look forward to.

Crossing my fingers that it will stay as peaceful as now, otherwise, it will be a total killjoy like someother drama threads.

Guest jastinel

Hihihi makes me laughing out loud when I saw those picts (when KSA & LDG running away ^^) can't wait to see this ^^

Same here...I can laugh just looking at Suna`s face.

Looking at all the pictures that you ladies had posted, this is gonna be an entertaining love comedy to look forward to.

Crossing my fingers that it will stay as peaceful as now, otherwise, it will be a total killjoy like someother drama threads.

Nice to see that were getting to be a big happy family here.

People here are very nice, specially Helena who put up this thread. Very hard working person...

Have u visit the first page, new visitors will not have a hard time opening all the pages

cause Helena manage to organized every important detail there.

Keep up the good work Helena!

I`m just so happy looking at Suna in action again, I`m expecting to see more adventure scene.

This will be the second time that Lee Joo Hyun will work with Suna.

His also in Joa-Joa, a TV-drama of Suna way back yr 2000.

Thanks serenity, I`m glad to see u here!

added

02.jpg

joajoa_01burnasf_000762400.jpg

joajoa_01burnasf_000788360.jpg

2010012808691004659.jpg

credit baidu

Haha, I can just imagine Cho-hee and Bum-sang (gotta get used to calling them by their characters..haha) meeting at a very unusual and funny circumstance! :D

Thanks so much for the new pics and the cast list...quite a predominantly male cast, don't you think? Lol..

Guest *alodia*

Haha, I can just imagine Cho-hee and Bum-sang (gotta get used to calling them by their characters..haha) meeting at a very unusual and funny circumstance! :D

Thanks so much for the new pics and the cast list...quite a predominantly male cast, don't you think? Lol..

I can already hear their voices...

Lee Dong Gun saying: "Hu Cho Hee Sshi"

Kim Suna answering back: "Kim Bum Sang Sshi"

Lee Dong Gung shouting: "Ya! Cho Heeya! Pabuya?"

Kim Suna shouting back: "Ya! Bum Sanga! Nappun Noma Jashika"

Kinda have an action feel here with all the male supporting cast...

Kinda have an action feel here with all the male supporting cast...

Hahaha..yeah I can hear all the insults already! :D LDG hasn't really done any comedy since 'Sweet 18' and 'My BF is Type B' so I'm so happy to see him in this project, alongside KSA at that^^

Some of the male cast members even have that "gangster" feel going on.. Maybe they're gonna be after those treasures too..

Hi, alodia. Appreciate it if you can provide a translation. It seems funny. Thanks.

Ya, agree. Some of the supporting cast have that "crook" look. Will they be after

the national treasures? Wow, the drama sounds exciting.

Guest *alodia*

Hi, alodia. Appreciate it if you can provide a translation. It seems funny. Thanks.

Ya, agree. Some of the supporting cast have that "crook" look. Will they be after

the national treasures? Wow, the drama sounds exciting.

sorry...

well those are just the most common things i hear everytime i watch kdramas/kmovies

Lee Dong Gun saying: "Hu Cho Hee Sshi" Ms. Cho Hee. (polite manner)

Kim Suna answering back: "Kim Bum Sang Sshi" Mr. Bum Sang (polite manner)

Lee Dong Gung shouting: "Ya! Cho Heeya! Pabuya?" "Hey Cho Hee! Are you a fool?"

Kim Suna shouting back: "Ya! Bum Sanga! Nappun Noma Jashika" Hey Bum Sang! You jerk! (literally means bad person... this is what samsoon is always telling samshik lol)

Guest hazeleyes0115

kdramafanusa, is it okay if you change the pics in the topic start and use KSA & LDG's pics from the scenes of this drama instead?^_^

Guest kdramafanusa

kdramafanusa, is it okay if you change the pics in the topic start and use KSA & LDG's pics from the scenes of this drama instead?^_^

Hi Hazeleyes0115, I have been wanting to do that. Just having a hard time deciding which pic to use. :)

Guest hazeleyes0115

Hi Hazeleyes0115, I have been wanting to do that. Just having a hard time deciding which pic to use. :)

hmm...i guess we should have to wait for the photoshoot first.^

Guest kdramafanusa

Here is my attempt of the cast list. Please correct if there are any mistakes. >.< Thanks in advance! xD

Alodia & SeRENiTy, thanks for the cast list/info. Will add them to the 1st post asap.

Yeohweping, Huangsy, & Alodia, thanks for these awesome pictures. So funny...

Keep up the good work Helena!

Thanks Jastinel. :)

The thread wouldn't be so up-to-date without everyone's help & contribution.

Thanks everyone. Please keep on posting, the more goodies/discussions the better. :)

Thanks alodia for the explanation and all you guys who

posted the pics and news. Sorry, I can't help in anything

as I'm an IT idiot and is completely blur in Korean. Really

looking forward to see all the pics and news from you lovely

guys. Thanks.

Serenity, if you need help such as edit, QC and distribution (download/upload files on bt/DDL sites), I'll do it, for Miss Sam Soon!! I'm sure she will be as lovable as Miss Sam Soon, in this new romantic comedy.

Guest jastinel

Suggestion Helena, I think this banner is so wonderful, perfect for the first page.

If not, its not really necessary to change it for now.

fba9bfc2ae78a0080ef477d3.jpg

This one also is nice or just wait for the photo shoot....

8a91d5074308bede7a8947db.jpg

fr baidu

b7a6f041.jpg

fr dcinside

Guest *alodia*

Thanks for the ps pic, jastinel. Wonder what it says????

No other new pics. Guess we have to wait for another

day or two, right?

Oh sueyip ssi, you are still awake?? (just like me..)

Don't know the phrases but the big bold ones is 잠복근무 (jambukgunmu) which is the Korean title of her movie 'She's On Duty'

I think Kim Suna fans all have the same reactions when they saw the running Suna (with skirt pulled up - uhm in this case kimono) --- She's On Duty --- specifically the "Amazing Grace" scene. I'll look for the pic tomorrow (kinda sleepy now)

Guest kdramafanusa

Suggestion Helena, I think this banner is so wonderful, perfect for the first page.

If not, its not really necessary to change it for now.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/j...0080ef477d3.jpg

This one also is nice or just wait for the photo shoot....

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/j...ede7a8947db.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/j...08/b7a6f041.jpg

Thanks Jastinel for these wonderful pics, I like all of them. I will edit the 1st post later today (after work).

For the 1st very picture on the introduction page, I think we should have one with both KSA & LDG either together (in 1 image) or seperately (i will put 2 pics side by side). We can include individual pics at the bottom of the 1st post. The 3rd picture with KSA running is just hilarious, it will put a smile on anyone's face. :)

I forgot to mention that any suggestions are welcome, please keep them coming. This thread is for everyone here, I'm just an editor who puts the details together; not very good yet since I'm still a newbie at creating new threads but I'll work hard to improve over time. Need all the detectives to hunt down info/pics for us! Thank you so much everyone for sharing. :)

hmm...i guess we should have to wait for the photoshoot first.^

We don't have to wait. :) Any recent picture(s) caught your attention?

well those are just the most common things i hear everytime i watch kdramas/kmovies

Lee Dong Gun saying: "Hu Cho Hee Sshi" Ms. Cho Hee. (polite manner)

Kim Suna answering back: "Kim Bum Sang Sshi" Mr. Bum Sang (polite manner)

Lee Dong Gung shouting: "Ya! Cho Heeya! Pabuya?" "Hey Cho Hee! Are you a fool?"

Kim Suna shouting back: "Ya! Bum Sanga! Nappun Noma Jashika" Hey Bum Sang! You jerk! (literally means bad person... this is what samsoon is always telling samshik lol)

:lol:

Thanks alodia for the explanation and all you guys who posted the pics and news. Sorry, I can't help in anything

as I'm an IT idiot and is completely blur in Korean. Really looking forward to see all the pics and news from you lovely

guys. Thanks.

Sueyip, you don't have to say sorry. You are here to cheer us on, we need your support. :)

Our thread wouldn't be fun if we just post & no one comments on them. :)

Archived