[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest jastinel

Thanks huangsy...U are truly a blessing in this thread.

Wow, they look good together and Suna looks fantastic, love the hair and the outfit.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

*I haven't read the article much, but i'm assuming it's the First Shooting Day (May4th)

[summary]

First shooting of MBC Monday/Tuesday drama "When It's At Night" began on May 4th.

The first meeting of the main characters of "When It's At Night" -- Cho-hee (Kim Sun-ah) and Bum-sang (Lee Dong-gun). Today's scenes include a depressed Cho-hee taking the metro, Bum-sang meeting the dean at school, and so on. Both of them check out the screen at the end of every shooting.

Lee Dong-gun's natural expressions catch the attention. After finishing her scenes with confidence, Kim Sun-ah goes to see Lee Dong-gun's shootings.

After successfully completing the 1st filming, the team will begin locations filming in Japan on the 8th. Once they complete their shooting in Japan on the 13th, filming will officially start in Korea.

Replacing "Yi San", MBC Monday/Tuesday drama "When It's At Night" will premiere on June 16th.

Thanks for all the pics and news, guys. Real lovely Suna - just

love her look. And kdramafanusa, do you have more info about

this ....Kim Sun-ah "Lee Dong-gun is a friend from 10 years ago" ?

Am curious. Thanks.

Guest kdramafanusa

do you have more info about this ....Kim Sun-ah "Lee Dong-gun is a friend from 10 years ago"

Hi Sueyip, I don't have more info on this; according to the article about the script reading day, she said that. Maybe we will hear more about this in later interviews.

Park Ki-woong 박기웅 plays her brother Heo/Huh Gyun 허균.

Guest kdramafanusa

Starnews 05/06 10:36

2008050608155551706_1.jpg

Top row: Kim Sun-ah, Son Ye-jin, Kwon Sang-woo

Bottom row: Eric, Lee Joon-ki, Rain

Son Ye-jin, appeared in movie "Open City" last January, will star in MBC's Wednesday/Thursday drama "Spotlight" (script: Lee Ki-won, PD: Kim Do-hoon) premiering on the 14th.

Kwon Sang-woo and Ko Hyun-jung's SBS drama "Daemool" (script: Yoo Dong-yoon, PD: Kim Hyung-sik) will meet viewers this August.

Kim Sun-ah's returning with MBC drama "When It's At Night" (script: Yoon Eun-kyung, PD: Son Hyung-suk) this June. Movie "Girl Scouts" will open on June 5th.

Song Hye-kyo will star in PD Pyo Min-soo and writer Noh Hee-kyung's KBS drama "The World They Live In" this November.

Eric's KBS 2TV drama "Strongest Chil-woo" (script: Baek Woon-chul, PD: Park Man-young) will start on June 9th while Lee Joon-ki's SBS drama "Iljimae" (script: Choi Ran, PD: Lee Yong-suk) will premiere on the 21st.

Guest Carpathien

OMG I'm soo excited for this drama. I love the leads actors and I really hope the chemistry between them is good.

Guest IUPHIMHAN

[summary]

Kim Sun-ah "Lee Dong-gun is a friend from 10 years ago"

All the actors of MBC's upcoming Monday/Tuesday drama "When It's At Night" (script: Yoon Eun-kyung, PD: Son Hyung Suk), replacing historical drama "Yi San", gathered for the 1st time to practice the script on May 2nd.

(in the process...)(((so busy..give me some time to finish this))))

I guess they both debuted as a singer, they may have known each other long time ago.

Guest dada

finally a new LDG's drama & whats more

Kim sun ah is inisde :D

I love her acting skills & her style~

though LDG's role this time is abt the same as his

previous ones,im still looking forward to it

Cos both the leads are awesome artiste

Guest *alodia*

So this series will aired on the 14th of this month as stated before?

Nope! it will start airing June 16th.

May 14th will be their departure from Japan and would start shooting back in Korea.

Guest plumangel3

just one word: "EXCITED!"

im so excited too! :) especially after seeing all the pics that are finally surfacing =p

thanks jastinel and alodia! :)

Guest spuddevaughn

Suna-unnie is looking good. I've been anticipating her next drama and it's just wonderful that she is paired with LDG. I hope that this will be a success like MNIKSS.

When I saw her hair during the reading I got a bit worried that she will be sporting that hairstyle in the drama, so it was a relief to see those photos of the first shooting day.

Archived