[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest White Star

OMO......what clip was that???? I wanna watch.....!!!!!!

Oh....i'm loving this series already..... excatly 1 more month before the premiere.

+WS+

Guest *alodia*

Do we really have to wait until June 16th for these hot scenes? :tears: :tears: :tears:

hotvj2.jpg

:( :( we are not even sure if this is part of the pilot episode...

Guest kdramafanusa

WOW!!! WOW!!!

Jastinel, Szne09, Alodia: Thanks for all the new updates! *HUGS*

Do you think that scene is part of someone's dream? Heheee..

Guest kpopit

Hi Kpopit....welcome to this thread :excl:

Thank you!! I love this thread. You guys are all amazing.

Guest *alodia*

WOW!!! WOW!!!

Welcome. ^^*

And that's exactly what me and my mom were thinking...

But whose dream it is? Wanna bet guys?

I think it's Cho Hee's dream / imagination. ^__^

Guest kdramafanusa

But whose dream it is? Wanna bet guys?

I think it's Cho Hee's dream / imagination. ^__^

Not sure, but Cho Hee's supposed to be a sexy woman so she should attract a lot of attention from others. Keke...

From the pics, she looks shocked (like 'what are you doing here?'). He looks calm, is he teasing her by pretending as though he's making advances toward her? The scenes that we get to preview thusfar already scream 'Hilarious'!!!

Oh it's Friday today, I will work on this thread after work tonight... :)

Guest kdramafanusa

[translation/summary of Chosun article]

[2008.05.11] Lee Dong-gun will return to the small screen with TV drama "When It's At Night" which will premiere next month.

On the 11th, he confessed that he felt overly confident after filming movie "Changing Partners" last year. He received praises from various sources while shooting that movie, therefore, he felt confident and overrated himself. As a result of this burden, a lot of time is needed/spent to select a follow-up work. After experiencing his brother's death in Australia and box office slump, he's able to understand the truth of life and he feels like he has become more matured.

At the beginning of this year, Korea's #1 national treasure Sungnyemun was burnt down. Playing the role of an ancient art professor Kim Bum-sang, he hopes that viewers will realize the preciousness/importance of cultural heritage with this drama.

Guest jastinel

Thanks Jastinel for the tip.....

i just love to make a gif of it

sunah.gif

+WS+

Love your GIF....that scene can put a smile on my face.

Thanks for the translation Helena....

Good morning guys :excl:

I had a nice sleep, after I saw the MBC section TV last night. I guess,

I wont be able to post much this coming two weeks,

for my attention will be divided to my husband, who is so jealous with Suna,

He use to say that Suna is my first love...hahaha. He will arrive tonight from Indonesia,

where he is working as an Executive Chef.

I hope, I wont miss so much with the fun were having here.

Have a nice week end :excl:

Guest kdramafanusa

I wont be able to post much this coming two weeks,

for my attention will be divided to my husband, who is so jealous with Suna, He use to say that Suna is my first love...hahaha. He will arrive tonight from Indonesia, where he is working as an Executive Chef.

I hope, I wont miss so much with the fun were having here. Have a nice week end :excl:

Oh Jastinel, we'll miss having you here very much. The thread certainly won't be the same without you.

Have a great time with your hubby for the next 2 weeks. WOW! A chef! I sense lots of great food!! Yummy!! Heheee.

And he's funny, he's probably glad that your first love is Suna instead of an actor. Haha.

WIAN will be filming in Korea, I wonder if we will have lots of pics....

For the translation, I did one during lunch break today. Hopefully, I can do more for us this weekend.

Have a great weekend & take care. We'll see you when you are back. :)

Guest *alodia*

Oh Jastinel, we'll miss having you here very much. The thread certainly won't be the same without you.

Have a great time with your hubby for the next 2 weeks. WOW! A chef! I sense lots of great food!! Yummy!! Heheee.

And he's funny, he's probably glad that your first love is Suna instead of an actor. Haha.

WIAN will be filming in Korea, I wonder if we will have lots of pics....

For the translation, I did one during lunch break today. Hopefully, I can do more for us this weekend.

Have a great weekend & take care. We'll see you when you are back. :)

I've had a taste of his husband's cooking once and all I can say is that it is "jungmal mashisoyo"(?) very very delicious!!!

I promised jastinel unnie that i'll take her place as a detective for 2 weeks. So I should be on guard for latest news...

My "detective abilities" may not be as good as hers but I'll try my best.

For all you know, she may still be popping in and out in this thread once in a while (while her husband sleeps ^^ ).

Thanks for the trans. Let's all have a great weekend! ^^

WOW!!! WOW!!!

It's my pleasure! :) Thanks, too, for your translation of the article about LDG. He's been through so much in the past months alone which makes this drama even more special. It was so honest of him to have admitted how overly confident he was back then, and how he has been grounded by the recent happenings in his life. I really wish him all the best^^

It seems like the scene is part of someone's imagination..my bet is Cho Hee's...:D I could imagine Cho Hee misinterpreting Bum Sang's actions as advances towards her (because descriptions say Bum Sang is sort of a casanova, am I right?)

jastinel, we'll be missing you in the next 2 weeks...have fun with your hubby! :wub:

Guest Zombie

You ladies sure have all the teasers of this drama to entice us. Definitely an appealing appetiser. :lol:

KSA really looked comical in this coming drama.

Guest kdramafanusa

I've had a taste of his husband's cooking once and all I can say is that it is "jungmal mashisoyo"(?) very very delicious!!!

I promised jastinel unnie that i'll take her place as a detective for 2 weeks. So I should be on guard for latest news...

My "detective abilities" may not be as good as hers but I'll try my best.

For all you know, she may still be popping in and out in this thread once in a while (while her husband sleeps ^^ ).

Alodia & Snz09 are great detectives too, thanks for keeping us updated with all these pics/goodies. :)

I feel like eating again after hearing about Jastinel's hubby. Hehee.

I hope she'll pop in to surprise us too. :)

Guest hazeleyes0115

omg! so many goodies!

Bum Sang and Cho Hee's hot scene is something that i'll be waiting for! :D

WS, that gif is awesome!

Guest kdramafanusa

It's my pleasure! :) Thanks, too, for your translation of the article about LDG. He's been through so much in the past months alone which makes this drama even more special. It was so honest of him to have admitted how overly confident he was back then, and how he has been grounded by the recent happenings in his life. I really wish him all the best^^

It seems like the scene is part of someone's imagination..my bet is Cho Hee's...:D I could imagine Cho Hee misinterpreting Bum Sang's actions as advances towards her (because descriptions say Bum Sang is sort of a casanova, am I right?)

Hi Szne09, I forgot that Bum Sang is a casanova. Cho Hee's expressions are soo funny that I can't remember other details. :)

I think many stars who become popular (quickly) at a young age tend to be a bit overly confident, things might come too easy for them. It's good to know that he probably became more modest as a result of recent events in his life.

I will do some more summaries for us tonight, KSA & LGA talked about each other. Hehee.

Guest artomic

Do we really have to wait until June 16th for these hot scenes? :tears: :tears: :tears:

hotvj2.jpg

:( :( we are not even sure if this is part of the pilot episode...

:tongue2: WoW! sexy pics.

Hi guys, do enjoy reading all your lovely comments.

All of you do have wonderful imagination - boy, Suna

sure looked comical in that pic. Love to see that

expression - trying to ward off LDG's advances, right?

I do enjoy coming in here now. Thanks for all the updates.

Archived