[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

Aww..that means there won't be news for 2 days... :(

Yup, there won't be new pictures taken by the fans on May 10-11.

The production team might release some photos later on (just like those from the script reading day, we didn't get to see them right away).

On May 9, filming is done in Kanazawa city.

On May 10-11, the cast & crew will be filming indoor -- the site is not opened to the public.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

Kim Bum Sang who is crazy about virgins and property assets supervisor and ardent spinster who is looking for a national treasure which causes a turmoil. Kim Sun Ah’s character, Huh Cho Hwi is a 29 year old woman who is constantly mistaken as crafty simply because of her natural-born sexiness.

lol the description was sorta funny

hope its good

lee dong gun fighting

Guest kdramafanusa

Hello all - I just updated the 1st post, I linked the news, behind-the-scenes pictures, & all the goodies shared by all of us here thusfar.

I messed up the list of names of those of you who contributed in each category (cut-and-paste accident), I cannot go through all the posts again right now --- have to work on the 1st post for another thread. I hope it's okay that the credits are not listed on the 1st post; once the individual link is clicked on, the newly opened/popped-up page always shows the username of the poster. For future goodies such as downloadable links, I will be sure to credit on the 1st post since the name of the original poster cannot be seen. I'm still so sloppy sometimes....

If any link is broken and/or incorrect, please PM me. I'll fix asap.

Thanks everyone for keeping all of us here updated. :)

Guest kdramafanusa

Additional stars in supporting roles:

actor Ki Joo-bong (기주봉)

P0000028_peo51102[H585-].jpg

http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Person/pe...fo.php?id=10024

actor Kim Byung-ok (김병옥)

P0000050_sunflower_still009[W636-].jpg

http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Person/pe...fo.php?id=25554

actor Park Chul-min (박철민)

P0000006_NN7H8225[H585-].JPG

http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Person/pe...info.php?id=354

actor Jo Hee-bong (조희봉)

103239_peo41[W600-].jpg

http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Person/pe...fo.php?id=19077

Hi SeReNiTy, welcome to our thread. :)

Will you be following this drama when it airs?

Hi kdramafanusa! Thank you for your warm welcome. :) I will definitely be following this drama as this is KSA's come back drama after Sam Soon. I'm very excited that she's back on the tv screen with another comedy. I've also seen a couple of Park Chul Min's works and he is hilarious! :lol:

Guest *alodia*

NEW SET OF PHOTOS

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3474/20...129161p1ee8.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7302/52226311rg5.jpg

^ didn't noticed ebrigid and huangsy's post ~ err... i am too excited???

just wanna share a wallpaper that i'm using now

nothing grand.. i just resized and cropped the picture...

1280x1024 screen resolution

click the picture

bamimyeonwallpaperwu4.th.jpg

Thanks kdramafanusa for taking care of this thread. We appreciate your efforts. We still have a looong way to go here! ^^

Guest Zombie

Kim Bum Sang who is crazy about virgins and property assets supervisor and ardent spinster who is looking for a national treasure which causes a turmoil. Kim Sun Ah’s character, Huh Cho Hwi is a 29 year old woman who is constantly mistaken as crafty simply because of her natural-born sexiness.

So LDG character of KBS is a casanova, until he met KSA character, HCH, whom will fixed him.

As HCH is coming from Japan, she probably fixed him with her karate skill then. :lol:

Wow, I'm sure this drama will be a great success.

Love their look together - Suna's and LDG's. They

make a lovely couple. Will have to wait 2 days for

more pics, right? Am looking forward to that. Thanks

guys, for all the info and pics.

Guest kdramafanusa

Will have to wait 2 days for more pics, right? Am looking forward to that.

From what I read, the shooting location for May 10 & 11 is not opened to public; most likely, there will not be pictures taken on these days.

There's a chance that more pictures from some other days (before or after May 10-11) will be revealed to us.

So LDG character of KBS is a casanova, until he met KSA character, HCH, whom will fixed him. As HCH is coming from Japan, she probably fixed him with her karate skill then. :lol:

:lol: I don't think HCH is from Japan, they just happen to meet there. I somehow have a feeling that this drama will be quite funny. :)

I will definitely be following this drama as this is KSA's come back drama after Sam Soon. I'm very excited that she's back on the tv screen with another comedy. I've also seen a couple of Park Chul Min's works and he is hilarious! :lol:

Hi SeReNiTy, it's nice to see her back in a comedy. PCM is hilarious, I sometimes laugh just by looking at his pictures. :)

As of now, no English subbing team has picked up this project yet.

Guest plumangel3

wow this thread has moved pretty fast for the weekend :)

im really grateful for all the translations, news and pics ^^ thanks alot jastinel, kdramafanusa, alodia, huangsy, ebrigid......

Suna looks great in a kimono. i cant beleive she hasnt worn one till now.

and the artworks are really nice as well.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here :)

Guest plumangel3

thanks for the pics yeohweping!! lol i wonder who they're running away from =p

i can imagine it to be quite a funny scene ^^

Guest *alodia*

"When It's At Night" CAST

98204354vl7.jpg

source: DC INSIDE

김선아 Kim Suna as Hu Cho Hee

이동건 Lee Dong Gun as Kim Bum Sang

* I can already hear their voices... "Hu Cho Hee Sshi" "Kim Bum Sang Sshi" "Ya! Cho Heeya!" "Ya! Bum Sanga!"

이수경 Lee Soo Kyung as Wang Joo Hyun

dramawiki

hancinema

Dramas: Love in Heaven, Soulmate, Golden Era Of Daughter In Law

Movies: Wet Dreams 2, War Of Flower, Rainbow Eyes

이주현 Lee Joo Hyun as Kang Shi Wan

dramawiki

hancinema

soompi thread

Dramas: Match Made In Heaven, Hello Francheska, Sweet Spy, Princess Hours, By Land and Sky, Merry Mary

Movies: Save The Green Planet, Quiz King, Modori

김병옥 Kim Byung Ok

hancinema

Dramas:

Movies: The Classic, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, The Beast and Beauty, Forbidden Quest, I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK, Shim's Family, Open City

기주봉 Ki Joo Bong

hancinema

Dramas: All In, Revenge, Sweet Spy,

Movies: Bungee Jumping Of Their Own, My Boss My Hero, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Sex Is Zero, Acacia, Dear Friend, Romance, Adlib Life,

조희봉 Jo Hee Bong

dramawiki

hancinema

Dramas: Hang Gil Dong

Movies: Mission Sex Control, Ghost Theater, My Wife is a Gangster 3, Worst Man In My Life

박철민 Park Chul Min

hancinema

Dramas: Spring Days, Princess Lulu, New Heart

Movies: Love So Divine, The Fox Family, Three Kims, Scout

김준호 Kim Joon Ho

hancinema

Dramas: Sweet Spy, Air City, New Heart

박기웅 Park Ki Woong

hancinema

soompi thread

Dramas: Joseon Detective Story

Movies: Art Of Fighting, My Tutor Friend Lesson II, Someone Behind You

김용민 Kim Yong Min

김형범 Kim Hyung Bum

hancinema

Dramas: Something Happen in Bali, Lovers In Paris, Emperor of the Sea, Come Back Soon Ae, War of Money

Movies: Happy Ero Christmas, Once Upon A Time

*finally someone that Suna was able to work with before... can someone refresh me with his role in Happy Ero Christmas?

김용건 Kim Yong Gun

dramawiki

hancinema

Dramas: Four Sisters, Sangdo, Mom Has Grown Horns

Movies: Mr. Butterfly, Princess Aurora, Marrying the Mafia III, 200 Pound Beauty

전원주 Jun Won Joo

hancinema

Dramas: Thank You, How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor

Movies: Hwangsanbul, My Little Bride

Guest *alodia*

Here are bigger qualities of the pictures posted above (for those addicted like me ^^).

63345274ls9.th.jpg

48478874je1.th.jpg

58152082vh1.th.jpg

200805120132101sbt6.th.jpg

200805120128421shv1.th.jpg

source: DC INSIDE

I'm really wonder where Kim Suna's fans in DC INSIDE is getting these high resolution pictures... I just so love the quality... seems like i'm almost there at the location... ><

Got the source, it's from MBC guys, and take note the quality is even bigger than the one from DC INSIDE ^^

MBC MAIN

MBC PHOTO GALLERY

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here's an article form NEWSEN that seems like explaining a bit why Suna is running and whom they are running from. LINK HERE

김선아, 기모노 입고 맨발로 “달리고 또 달리고”

(my rough translation: Kim Suna, wearing a Kimono and barefoot, "Run! Run!")

[뉴스엔 이현우 기자]

'이산' 후속으로 6월 16일 부터 방송 예정인 MBC 새 월화 드라마 '밤이면 밤마다'의 여주인공 김선아가 일본 이시카와 현 가나자와 시의 사무라이 옛 집성촌에서 기모노를 입고 추격전을 벌였다.

김선아는 11일 하루종일 가나자와 시의 명물 관광 코스인 나가마치 사무라이 마을에서 일본 야쿠자에 쫓기는 장면을 촬영했다.

한국의 문화재 단속 반원이자 애국심이 누구보다 충만한 허초희 역의 김선아는 일본에서 밀거래 되는 문화재를 단속하기 위해 일본 거래상 스즈키 하나코로 변장하고 잠복근무를 벌이고 있는 상황. 하지만 이내 일본 조폭 세력에 위장 침투한 사실이 발각되자 우연히 만난 밀수 거래를 하러 온 김범상(이동건 분)과 함께 야쿠자에 쫓기며 달아나는 상황에 직면하게 됐다.

달리기를 하기에는 기모노 의상이 무척 불편한 상황, 김선아는 결국 조리를 벗고 일본식 양말만 신은채 거리를 질주하게 됐다. 김선아는 수차례 도망치는 촬영을 하느라 땀범벅이 되고 발바닥 통증에 힘들어 하면서도 일본 관광객들의 신기함과 응원에 힘을 얻어 무사히 촬영을 마쳤다.

촬영현장에는 '내 이름은 김삼순'이 일본에서 방영됐던 터라 김선아를 알아보는 일본 팬들이 상당했고 일본 관광객들은 기모노를 입고 맨발로 질주하는 김선아의 모습을 보면서 연신 신기한듯 카메라 셔터를 누르고 일부 팬들은 김선아에게 선물을 선사하기도 했다.

김선아는 일본 촬영내내 기모노를 입고 촬영하느라 불편함을 호소하면서도 현장 스태프들에게 장난을 거는 등 분위기를 화기애애하게 주도하는 최고의 인기를 얻으면서 촬영 강행군에 지친 스태프들에게 활력을 불어넣고 있다.

김선아는 "삼순이에 대한 부담감은 전혀 없으며 시청률에만 신경 쓰지는 않는다"면서 "즐겁게 현장에서 촬영하고 있으니 기대해 달라"고 말했다.

이현우 nobody@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Archived