[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kdramafanusa

He's one of the supporting stars? Not bad .... good looks too.

Lee Joo-hyun is the 2nd lead actor of this drama. He plays the leader of an international investigation team.

"Cho-hee" (Kim Sun-ah) is in love with this caring, responsible, and strong man!

His management agency said that he likes "When It's At Night" script very much.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

Lee Joo-hyun is the 2nd lead actor of this drama. He plays the leader of an international investigation team.

"Cho-hee" (Kim Sun-ah) is in love with this caring, responsible, and strong man!

His management agency said that he likes "When It's At Night" script very much.

Wahaha! That's cute!

He's always Suna's love interest if they have a project together.

At least now he's a second lead as compared to his brief appearance as Joa's 좋아 (Suna) ex-boyfriend in 좋아 좋아 "Joa Joa" (I Like it Like That)

Guest kdramafanusa

Haha, Suna is "in love" with him, then what happens to LDG? Where does he come in?

Hmmm..I think Suna probably doesn't like LDG at first? Hate eventually blossom into love after some misunderstandings? Heheee.

We don't have a relation chart yet, but I guess it'll be like this for now. :)

Lee Soo-kyung -> Lee Dong-gun & Kim Sun-ah -> Lee Joo-hyun

Wahaha! That's cute!

He's always Suna's love interest if they have a project together.

I think it'll be pretty cute too. :)

Haha, Suna is "in love" with him, then what happens to LDG?

Where does he come in? Thanks, kdramafanusa.

Hmmm..I think Suna probably doesn't like LDG at first? Hate eventually blossom into love after some misunderstandings? Heheee.

We don't have a relation chart yet, but I guess it'll be like this for now. :)

Lee Soo-kyung -> Lee Dong-gun & Kim Sun-ah -> Lee Joo-hyun

I think it'll be pretty cute too. :)

I like this actor..he played the character of a good husband in 'As Much As Heaven And Earth' opposite Kang Junghwa (sorry forgot his character name).

He probably plays the 'ideal guy'...whereas LDG plays a 'womanizer' (as articles say) who's eventually tamed by Chohee(KSA). So exciting!! So sad can't find anything new today... :(

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Original Korean Article + LDG Chinese Fan Site + Baidu

Credit: xiaoxiao (Korean to Chinese translation) + 夏夜情思 (repost)

金善雅"嚴重的事情過後也明亮的李東健謝謝"

[新聞]2008年05月14日(星期三)上午00:13

Kim Sun-ah reveals/conveys her feelings about first-time co-star Lee Dong-gun.

Kim Sun-ah is returning from 3-year hiatus in the lead role Huh Cho-hee of MBC Monday/Tuesday drama "When It's At Night" (replacing "Yi San") premiering on the 16th of next month.

In the drama, love is developed between her and Kim Bum-sang (Lee Dong-gun)....

While appearing in this role, Kim Sun-ah (currently filming in Japan) hopes to leave the impression of Sam-soon. She doesn't want viewers to think of Sam-soon when they watch this drama. Any similarity between this role and Sam-soon will be compared. She doesn't want to repeat her Sam-soon, she would like to become the new Huh Cho-hee.

First impression of the script matters the most to her. Co-stars are also extremely important. Regarding this, she has considerate feeling for Mr. Lee Dong-gun......She feels like they are good friends, better than anything. She thanks Mr. Lee Dong-gun; after enduring/experiencing such serious matters, he's still able to attend the filming in a bright state. She expresses her care for him by hoping that he'll be able to recover with this drama and/over time.

Guest kdramafanusa

he reminds me of the supporting actor who played a cop in Sweet Spy with Dennis O and Nam Sang Mi. is that the same person?

Same actor; this picture didn't ring a bell? :)

http://goimage.freechal.com/Data/2005/11/1...11282164001.jpg

I like this actor..he played the character of a good husband in 'As Much As Heaven And Earth' opposite Kang Junghwa (sorry forgot his character name).

He probably plays the 'ideal guy'...whereas LDG plays a 'womanizer' (as articles say) who's eventually tamed by Chohee(KSA). So exciting!! So sad can't find anything new today... :(

I think so too. :)

Oh, I really like the 2nd lead actor B) !!! When It's At Night has a very good cast :D

Another pic for Itashee. :) LJH at 2007 KBS Drama Awards. He's quite tall.

N2008010101515904301.jpg

[image=gonews]

Guest *alodia*

31559589tm5.jpg

addiitonal cast:

최주봉 - Choi Joo Bong

박영지 - Park Yung Jee

주정린 - Joo Jung Rin

이영유 - Lee Yung Yoo

source: DC SAMGAL

최주봉 - Choi Joo Bong

HANCINEMA

Movies: Please Teach Me English, Mother, Little Prince

Dramas: Soonpoong Clinic, I Am Sam

박영지 - Park Yung Jee

Dramas: Lawyers

주정린 - Joo Jung Rin

이영유 - Lee Yung Yoo as the young Hoe Cho Hee (i guess)

HANCINEMA

SOOMPI THREAD

Movies: Herb

Dramas: House Husband, Bed Family

Guest jastinel

While appearing in this role, Kim Sun-ah (currently filming in Japan) hopes to leave the impression of Sam-soon. She doesn't want viewers to think of Sam-soon when they watch this drama. Any similarity between this role and Sam-soon will be compared. She doesn't want to repeat her Sam-soon, she would like to become the new Huh Cho-hee.

I`m sure people will recognize her role as Huh Cho-hee in this TV-drama. KSS will always be in the mind of her fans, because

from that TV-drama we`ve known and love her. But when I saw all her movies and TV shows in the past. I can say that, She can be a different person every time she portray a role. I salute her for being such a great actress...there is no one like her!!

Guest itashee

Another pic for Itashee. :) LJH at 2007 KBS Drama Awards. He's quite tall.

http://goimage.freechal.com/Data/2008/01/0...01515904301.jpg

[image=gonews]

kdramafanusa - Thank you very much ! ;)

He's tall :o , he's handsome B) and what else?. . . He plays in our drama ! ! ! - hahahaha :w00t::P

Ok, I just looked at the chart of characters and I've noticed one thing . . . :blink:

I can see that the CRAZY KING :wacko: from Hongil Gil Dong also plays in our drama! - I remember that he was soooo good in HGD - ohhhhh. . . I like the cast even more now :D

Guest jastinel

200805200956173320.jpg

[JES 이동현] 탤런트 <U>이수경</U>이 드라마 출연 번복 후 작품 갈아타기로 논란의 대상이 되고 있다.

이 수경은 이달 초 6월 방송 예정인 MBC TV 월화극 '밤이면 밤마다'(연출 손형석)에 캐스팅됐다가, 돌연 출연을 번복하고 비슷한 시기에 동일한 방송사에서 방송되는 MBC TV 수목극 '대한민국 변호사'(연출 윤제문)로 작품을 갈아탔다.

'밤이면 밤마다'는 <U>김선아</U>·<U>이동건</U> 주연의 작품으로 이미 촬영이 한참 진행된 상태. 두 사람과 삼각관계를 이룰 주연급 연기자인 이수경이 돌연 출연을 번복해 제작 일정에 큰 차질을 빚고 있다.

'밤이면 밤마다'의 외주제작사 <U>이김프로덕션</U> 측은 "타격이 크다. 아직 계약서에 사인하지 않았기에 법적 조치는 어렵지만 드라마 관례상 구두 약속 후 드라마 촬영이 시작되면 계약이 완료된 것으로 간주해왔던 점을 감안할 때 이수경의 출연 번복은 도의적인 문제"라고 말했다.

이 에 대해 이수경의 측근은 "소속사측에서 이수경과 상의 없이 일방적으로 '밤이면 밤마다'의 출연을 결정했다. 이수경은 이미 '대한민국 변호사' 출연을 논의중의 상태였다. '밤이면 밤마다' 출연 의사를 밝힌 적이 없다"고 잘라 말했다. 이에 따라 소속사와 이수경 사이의 갈등도 예고되고 있다.

이수경의 출연 번복 및 작품 갈아타기 논란은 같은 방송사 드라마에서 벌어지고 있는 점에서 방송사 연출자와 <U>프리랜서</U> 연출자의 갈등으로도 번질 조짐이다.

' 밤이면 밤마다'의 손형석 PD가 프리랜서 연출자인 반면, '대한민국 변호사'의 윤제문 PD는 MBC 소속 연출자다. 방송가에선 이번 사건이 '이미 캐스팅된 연기자의 캐스팅을 시도해선 안된다'는 불문율을 깬 것이라는 지적도 나오고 있다.

이동현 기자 [kulkuri7@joongang.co.kr]

credit at dcinside

Guest kdramafanusa

A change in the cast? But whatever, it's not that important so long as Suna is still the lead actress, right? Hope to see more pics from the drama.

Very last minute change...

Lee Soo-kyung was even at the script reading session of "When It's At Night", fans spotted her in the group shot(s).

She wasn't cast as the lead actress for WIAT, Suna is. :)

Oh a change in cast...is Park JiYoon the 2nd lead actress in SangDoo?

Oops, my bad. Looked her up and she's a diff person.. :D She resembles that actress in the article pic posted..

I think PJY's better known as singer; she appeared in sageuk "Bichunmoo" with actor Joo Jin-moo.

Yeohweping, thanks for the update.

Archived