[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

Helena any info about the talent fee of these two wonderful Stars (SunGun) in this drama?

Thanks szne09 for the photos! Looks like Gun assistant is not that good in organizing his things,

she doesn`t even hang his clothes.

Wahahaha! SunGun? Why not? Since they have HyeBin ;)

guy actors and guy assistants are like that... their fine with the clothes just like that especially in location shoots..

Just for fun...

...i compiled pictures of Suna running!

ksarunningcopykq3.jpg

ksarunning3np1.jpg

ksarunning2copyty9.jpg

Hi Hi WIAN Loonies~! :)

Hi serenity!

You're most welcome.. you know me as long as it's for Kim Suna. i'm up for it.

If you'll pick up the subbing, don't forget to count me in. I've been keeping an eye on whose going to sub this. I can do EDIT, TIMING and QC! ^^

I'm editing the casting list now...

I would LOVE to pick up the subbing for this drama, but everything is still up in the air right now. >.<

I'm still crossing my fingers right now. :lol:

Serenity, if you need help such as edit, QC and distribution (download/upload files on bt/DDL sites), I'll do it, for Miss Sam Soon!! I'm sure she will be as lovable as Miss Sam Soon, in this new romantic comedy.

Thank you my name is alodia and rambutan for volunteering! :D First of all, I'll need to see if there are any translators who are interested in this project. If so, feel free to post here or PM me. :D

Looking at all the pictures that you ladies had posted, this is gonna be an entertaining love comedy to look forward to.

Crossing my fingers that it will stay as peaceful as now, otherwise, it will be a total killjoy like someother drama threads.

Hi Zombie, nice to see you on this thread. Can you elaborate why you want this thread to be "peaceful, otherwise it will be a total killjoy"?

Guest kdramafanusa

[translation from Innolife article]

Kim Sun-ah Returns After 3-Year Hiatus

20080513184228.jpg

[image=reviewstar]

Comedy Queen Kim Sun-ah (32) is back from 3-year break after completing TV drama "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon".

Movie "Girl Scout" (opening in June) is a comedy about the search for a person who ran off with others' money. In the film, Kim Sun-ah plays 30-year old Choi Mi-kyung; she will appear in super martial arts scenes.

During her break, Kim Sun-ah had been plagued by legal issues. That period of time was pretty difficult for her, she will forget all the pain with this comedy.

Starting next month on the 16th, she will play Huh/Heo Cho-hee in TV drama "When It's At Night". She's currently filming in Japan; she has to wear thick kimono in hot weather.

Attempting to catch the bad guys (mobsters?) who stole the national treasures, Kim Sun-ah disguises as a Japanese by wearing kimono and wooden platform shoes. She will once again show her unique humor acting in this TV drama. As a result of her studying experience in Japan, she's able to help out as a translator while on location.

Guest apple red

the pics KSA running with kimono is soo hillarious..she will live up this drama.

LDG's eyes seems still a bit lonely and sad..well cant blame him though.

Cant wait this drama

Guest *alodia*

(김선아 인터뷰)

KIM SUN AH INTERVIEW

[밤이면 밤마다] 허초희 역의 김선아, “남대문 화재 보며 가슴 아프고 부끄러웠다”

등록일: 2008-05-13 오후 4:17:29

source: iMBC

x3ics1.jpg

[이산]후속으로 6월 16일 첫 방송 예정인 MBC [밤이면 밤마다]의여주인공 허초희 김선아가 문화재에 대한 소중함에 대해 개인적 소감을 피력했다.

김선아는 애국심 강한 문화재 단속반원 허초희 역으로 [내이름은 김삼순]이후 3년여 만에 브라운관에 복귀를 예고하고 있다.

김선아는 지난 7일부터 14일까지 일본 이시카와 현 가나자와 시의 문화 유적지에서 본격적인 촬영을 개시하면서 오랜만에 의욕넘치고 활기찬 모습을 보이고 있다.

김선아는 로맨틱 코미디지만 그 중심에 우리가 너무 일상적이어서 잊고 있던 문화재에 대한 소중함을 부드러운 드라마속에 자연스럽게 환기 시킬 수 있는 이 드라마의 의미에 대해서도 중요하게 생각했다.

그녀는 올 초 있었던 국보 1호 남대문(숭례문) 방화사건을 TV 뉴스로 생생히 보면서 충격을 받았다고 토로하기도 했다.

다음은 김선아와의 일문일답.

질문)3년만에 드라마 출연이다. MBC 드라마여서 인연이 더 있는 것 같다. 삼순이를 기억하는 팬들이 많을 텐데 부담감은 없는가?

- 내가 삼순이 이미지를 피하려고 하든 안하든 간에 시청자들 혹은 대중들은 내게서 삼순이 이미지를 어느정도 떠올리실 거라 생각한다. 굳이 의식적으로 그 캐릭터에서 피하고 싶지는 않다. 새 작품에서도 비슷한 이미지를 어느정도 느낄 수도 있을 것 같지만 1,2회만이 아닌 좀더 잘 살펴봐 주시고 새로운 허초희에 관심 가져주셨으면 좋겠다.

질문)여러 작품들을 고르다가 이 작품을 결정지은 가장 큰 이유는 뭔가?

타 이밍적으로 영화(걸스카우트)를 마치고 이 시높을 받았다. 결정하는데 6개월정도 걸린 것 같은데, 제작사 대표님도 뵙고 작가와 내가 생각하는 캐릭터에 대해 논의도 해보고 이동건 씨와도 미팅도 하고 감독님이 결정되는 것까지... 그렇게 된 것 같다.

처 음 허초희에게서 열혈 애국 노처녀 문화재 단속반원 캐릭터에서 섹시함은 잘 맞는 것 같지 않아 조율했던 점이 있다. 너무 여러 가지 여서 캐릭터 집중이 안될 것 같았다. 도굴꾼 잡는 일에 온 정성을 벌이고 과거사가 있어 마음을 상대방에게 잘 열지 않는데 우연히 김범상이란 앙숙을 만나 결국 사랑으로 이어지는 로맨틱코미디로 갈 것 같다. 다른 작품과는 달리 그냥 로맨틱 코미디에 그치는 것이 아니라 어려울 수도 있지만 잘 만 다루면 충분히 시청자들에게 소구할 수 있는 문화재라는 코드가 담긴 것이 좋았다.

질문)김정은 씨와 더불어 여배우들중에 코미디 연기가 소화 가능한 손꼽히는 톱 배우라는 점에 대해서는 ?

글 쎄 난 다른 연기도 잘 할수 있는데(웃음...), 로맨틱 코미디에 강한 점을 사람들이 좋게 봐주신 것 같다. 난 억지로 뭔가 연기를 지어서 하기보다 내 경험, 연기가 점점 쌓이면서 자연스럽게 배인 솔직함, 이런 디테일들을 연기에 담고자 했을 뿐이다. 시야를 넓히고 마음을 비우고 다양한 사람이 되야한다는 연기자 라는 점에서 평상시 사람들의 말을 잘 듣고 관찰하고 고민해 본다. 그리고 가장 내 자신이 잘 할 수 있고 자연스러운 것을 하게 된 것뿐이다. 삼순이 때 굉장히 디테일에 신경을 많이 썼다. 그 점이 여성 시청자들과 잘 소통했던 것 같고.. 허초희에게서도 그런 제 신경 쓴 디테일이 시청자들과 잘 소통됐으면 좋겠다.

사 실 시청자들과 제 생각은 별개일수도 있다. 내가 시청자 입맛에 맞게 끌려다니는 연기를 하다보면 오히려 더 잘 안될 수도 있다. 난 내 소신대로 시청자들과 통하는 연기를 하고 싶다. 이번 드라마에서도 문화재라는 어려운 소재를 갖고 이렇게 재미와 의미를 함께 갖고 풀 수도 있다는 점을 보여주고 싶다.

질문) 남대문 방화 사건을 보았는지, 봤다면 어떤 느낌이었나?

TV 로 정말 생생하게 불타는 모습을 봤다. 그 때 내가 받은 느낌은 솔직히 첫 번째는 가슴 아팠고 두 번째는 왠지 모르게 부끄러웠다. 뭔가 큰 것, 엄청난 것이 사라진다는 생각에 참담함을 느꼈다. 그 시점에서 이 드라마를 만난 것도 어찌 보면 인연일 수도 있다. ‘우리’ ‘우리 것’이라는 것의 중요함을 새삼 깨닫는다.

이번 일본 로케이션에서도 확실히 알 수 있었던 것은 (나도 처음 와보는 전통 도시지만) 매 촬영 장소마다 전부 문화재로 지정된 집이고 건물이고 거리였기 때문에 쉽게 촬영을 할 수 있었던 적이 없다. 촬영인원수 제한이며, 시간 엄수, 건물 보호 등 이들이 생각하는 문화재에 대해 갖고 있는 소중함에 대해서는 확실히 본받을 만 하다는 점을 배웠다.

조상이 물려준 소중한 자산을 보호하고 후대에 물려주는 것은 당연한 일인데도 우리는 남대문 사건처럼 너무 허술한 게 아닌가 싶다. 새로운 것만 좋아하는 인간 본연의 마음도 있지만 늘 내 곁에 있는 갖고 있는, 것들의 중요성을 새삼 깨달았으면 좋겠다.

질문)김선아에게 문화재처럼 가장 소중한 것은?

보물 1호 국보 1호는 내게 가족이다.

질문)상대배우인 이동건과의 연기 소감은?

난 첫 번째 대본 느낌을 가장 중요시 한다. 나만 돼서는 안 되고 상대배우와의 호흡이 중요한데 이동건 씨는 상당히 센스가 있다고 느꼈다. 그리고 한마디 가끔 던지는 농담이 보통이 아니다.(웃음) 감성이 참 풍부하다. 무엇보다도 동건씨가 힘든 일을 겪은지 얼마 안 된 상태에서도 밝게 촬영에 잘 임해줘서 고맙다. 나중에 시간이 흐르고 이 드라마를 통해 마음을 더 빨리 추스렸으면 좋겠다.

홍보 남궁성우/한임경

MY TAKE:

I believe this is a nice article... however I can only understand 5%

I think the title says that Suna was saddened when Namdaemun was burned. Remember the news a few months ago that Korea's National Treasure No.1 was burned?

There's a part that the writer was asking her about her "Samsoon" character in relation to her new image in this series.

And the last questions was How was it working with Lee Dong Gun.

I hope this will be translated in English soon. It seems like a very good interview (especially the "samsoon" part... i've always want to hear Kim Suna's view about her being "samsoon")

Guest jastinel

Edited

To the moderator,

Just remove this post if necessary. I should not post consecutively (one after another). My mistake...

...............post deleted..........

Guest kdramafanusa

Snze09 & Jastinel, thanks for these new pics. :)

any info about the talent fee of these two wonderful Stars (SunGun) in this drama?

Jastinel, I haven't seen any articles with that info yet.

Looks like Gun assistant is not that good in organizing his things,

she doesn`t even hang his clothes.

Maybe these are just put aside for dry cleaning? :)

Please remove this, dont know how to delete..........

Only the mods can delete posts, you can replace it with something else.

Just for fun...

...i compiled pictures of Suna running!

Alodia, thanks for these pics. :)

Guest joyce20176

Thanks for all the news and pics everyone :). Suna unnie looks lovely in Kimono and she and LDG oppa look great together.

Guest Zombie

Hi Zombie, nice to see you on this thread. Can you elaborate why you want this thread to be "peaceful, otherwise it will be a total killjoy"?

Gee...I thought I was writing simple english? ;)

Guest Zombie

Thanks jastinle for the clip.

KSA is already looking comical in the clip, both LDG & she also looked compatible on screen as well.

Thank you, jastinel for the new clip and caps! It is great to see them in action (rather than in stills) for a change :)

LDG's expression in that kimono is quite funny...all this anticipating is starting to make me go nuts :D

Guest minshoo

wow!!! this is awesome!!! it hasnt aired yet but this thread has so many pages already.......i think im gonna addict to this like MNIKSS. i also love lee dong gun.

Guest eatinghappypills

i CANNOT wait for this drama to begin!!!!!!

is some of the filming done in japan?

i CANNOT wait for this drama to begin!!!!!!

is some of the filming done in japan?

Yes, they have been filming in Kanazawa since May 8, if I'm not mistaken..they should be going back by today or tomorrow I think..

I hope some lovely soul can translate LDG and KSA's interviews :D

Archived