[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest riehae

I am now downloading this in HQ with hardsub.

I watched this before but stopped halfway it's only streaming anyway.

Thanks to download I will have a copy of this on my own without buying the DVD.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arisandouille

I'm sorry but it that really the end :/? I feel like many things aren't solved yet! Or did the broadcast stopped suddenly and they never finished the drama?? I'm a bit confused.... @_@

Thanks for your answers, and a special big big big "thank you soooo much" to the B.O.N. Funsub!!!!!! Your subs are awesome!!

Guest weird1230

Well i just started watching this... oh god i'm slow at realizing or seeing new drama's

But since i'm watching City Hall and since Kim Sun-ah is in this drama i decided to give it a try and OMG the first episode was Funny.... but at first i thought that she was going to steal the artifact but instead she was just trying to show how easy it could be to steal it.....

But i really am enjoying this and i hope to be able to finish it... :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sheykascooby

Does anyone in here know where to get the SOFT SUB? I really need it please, I know that there's this thread in soompi. but I already download all of the episodes RAW. OMONA, PLEASE HELP.

Guest riehae

soft subs?!?!

I don't think there is one because it is now licensed.

only hard subbed are available from BON.

• 2 months later...
Guest angie_2006

I am so excited that this drama will start airing on Malaysia's 8TV on 2 September 2009, every Monday to Friday (8.30pm - 9.30pm). It is dubbed in Mandarin. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lilgzl

OMGshhh!!!

Before I start ranting...let me first say a BIG Thanks to BON!! Thank you sooo very much for subbing this GREAT DRAMA!!!

I finished this in 3 days!! and want more............ Y_Y

Now, after reading those deleted scenes...I'm so feeeeeling cheated!!! Why must they delete those scenes? No wonder I was feeling something missing..and romance scenes between those two are not enuff...I need more..more...

I actually enjoyed this couple more than City Hall...for some reason...and I'm not a big fan of LDG..but can't help liking him here.....

They should do a sequel T_T

Love this...totally recommend this to anyone...one of the best kdrama i've seen.

Guest taranom.sarang

I like Kim Bum Sang's Mobile Ringtone, Can someone please help me where I can download mp3 format of it ?

(I watched Cyon CF video but I only want the music/song) Please ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest antenna

i keep watching this drama over 3 times :D so cant understand why rating of its so low in Kr :(

LDG's so cute in there, especially his smile, his style in there so manly :wub:

Kim Sun Ah Unnie maybe not change so much from last drama - Kim Sam Soon but, i still love the way she acting, to attracted with the other person :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like Kim Bum Sang's Mobile Ringtone, Can someone please help me where I can download mp3 format of it ?

(I watched Cyon CF video but I only want the music/song) Please ...

I second this!! Is there a mp3 version of this ringtone? I really like it!

• 1 month later...
Guest ...TLT...

I've just finished watching this drama today

I got to admit that's it's a refreshing well-written plot

It has almost all the genre that people are interested

Not only that, the actors and actresses did an excellent job portraying their roles.

Kim Sun Ah & Lee Dong Gun have great chemistry together considering the fact that this is their first time cooperating.

I've already loved this couple!!

Now that I've finished watching it, I feel kinda sad because it;s such a good drama and not just any typical drama that has plot that is already somewhat predictable

I hope KSA and LDG get to work again in the futre

I really love both of their role in here, I also like the chief, KJH, and the supporting actors/actresses

Although I find KJH annoying in the beginning, in the end I like her

She's a part of the comedy of this drama :)

Overall, great acting!!

KSA unnie & LDG oppa HWIGHTING :) <3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kuroshiro91

i think lee dong gun is kim soon ah's best co-star...her chemistry with her co-star always is great, i watched her all dramas and movies, expection "i do, i do"( her first and i hope last worst choise), but WIAN is best in my opinion :x she is N1 among korean actress, her acting so amazing =D>

• 7 months later...
Guest artisticallychallengednancy

Loved this drama, just did a review and commentary video on it. Kim Sun Ah is my faveee actress. Can't believe I didn't discover this one until now -_-

Archived