[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Saw this article in dcinside. Wonder if it has something to do

with the drama as Suna's and LDG's ps pic is shown too.

Hope that some nice guy can translate that. Thanks.

닉네임 뜬금

제 목 드라마 '식객', '이산'과 정면 승부 피할듯

밤밤.jpg (172.8 KB)

마이데일리 = 고홍주 기자] SBS에서 6월 방영을 목표로 제작을 진행중인 드라마 '식객'(극본 최완규 박후정, 연출 최종수, 제작 JS픽처스)이 MBC '이산'(극본 김이영, 연출 <U>이병훈</U> 김근홍)과의 정면 승부를 피해갈 것으로 보인다.

허영만 화백의 동명 만화를 원작으로 한 '식객'은 사전 제작 시스템을 도입해 16부작으로 방영중인 SBS '사랑해' 후속으로 오는 6월 첫 전파를 탈 예정이다.

당초 예정대로라면 '사랑해'는 5월27일 종영하고, '식객'은 6월2일로 첫 방송일이 내정된 상황. 하지만 그렇게 될 경우 현재 월화극 1위를 고수하고 있는 MBC '이산'과의 대결이 불가피해지게 된다.

SBS에서는 '이산'과의 대결을 가급적 피해가겠다는 방침이다. 현재 '<U>왕과나</U>' 후속으로 SBS에서 방영중인 '사랑해'가 호평에도 불구하고 시청률에서 제 힘을 발휘하고 있지 못한 것도 배제할 수 없는 요인이다.

이병훈 PD가 진두지휘하고 있는 '이산'은 당초 60부작으로 기획됐지만 시청률의 기여도를 인정 받아 16회 연장을 확정 지은 상태. 6월9일 76회로 대단원의 막을 내릴 예정이다.

드라마 '식객'의 한 관계자는 "가급적 '이산'과의 대결은 피해갔으면 하는 바람이다. '식객' 방영일이 '이산'의 종영 시점과 맞물리는 터라 여러 대안을 두고 논의해 왔는데 현재로서는 '사랑해' 후속으로 4부작 특별극을 편성할 가능성이 높다"고 귀띔했다.

이에 따라 '식객'은 MBC '이산' 후속으로 6월16일 편성이 내정된 김선아-이동건 주연 '밤이면 밤마다'와 같은 날 격돌할 공산이 크다. KBS에서는 <U>에릭</U>(<U>문정혁</U>), 구혜선으로 캐스팅을 완료한 무협사극 '최강칠우'가 6월 출격을 앞두고 있다.

김래원, 남상미, 김소연을 전면에 내세운 '식객'은 역사와 전통을 자랑하는 한식당 <U>운암정</U>을 무대로 한국 음식의 진정한 맛과 문화를 찾아내기 위해 고군분투하는 주인공들의 이야기를 그린 작품이다. 지난해 9월29일 첫 촬영에 돌입해 오는 6월부터 총 24부작으로 방영될 예정이다.

[MBC '이산'(아래)과 대결을 피해갈 것으로 보이는 SBS '식객' 주인공 남상미(위 왼쪽)와 김래원. 사진=마이데일리 DB, MBC 제공]

(고홍주 기자 cool@mydaily.co.kr)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

Saw this article in dcinside. Wonder if it has something to do with the drama as Suna's and LDG's ps pic is shown too.

Mydaily 2008-04-12

The article's mostly about SBS's upcoming drama "Sikgaek / Gourmet" (replacing "I Love You") and MBC's current drama "Yi San".

"I Love You" is originally scheduled to end on May 27 followed by the premiere of "Sikgaek / Gourmet" on June 2nd.

However, it's inevitable that "Gourmet" will lose if it competes with #1 drama "Yi San" (ending on June 9), therefore, SBS tries to avoid this confrontation. They are looking at various alternatives, it's likely that SBS will show some special episodes after "I Love You" ends.

In addition to Kim Rae-won & Nam Sang-mi's "Sikgaek / Gourmet", the article also goes into other upcoming dramas for Monday/Tuesday timeslot. Replacing "Yi San" is Kim Sun-ah & Lee Dong-gun's drama starting on June 16. Eric & Goo Hye-sun's sageuk "Strongest Chil-woo" will start in June on KBS.

<If any mistake's made, please feel free to update/correct this post.>

Guest kdramafanusa

[originally posted in Son Ye-jin thread]

Sportsseoul 08/04/11 13:30

20084111342_868426937_2597_0.jpg

4 Big Actresses Returning to Television: Kim Ji-soo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Seon-ah, Kim Hee-seon

Kim Ji-soo returns with KBS-2TV drama "Women Of The Sun (script Kim In-yeong, PD Bae Kyeong-soo) starting this May. This is her 1st drama in 3 years (since MBC 'Heroic Age'). She plays announcer Shin Do-yeong.

Son Ye-jin comes back in MBC-TV drama "Spotlight" (script Lee Ki-won, PD Kim Do-hoon) which is scheduled to start this May. This marks her return to television since SBS-TV drama "Alone In Love" from 2 years ago. She plays Seo Woo-jin.

"Spotlight" and "Women Of The Sun" will be on the same timeslot (Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm).

Kim Seon-ah is cast as the heroine "Cho-hee" of MBC drama "Every Day Every Night" (script Yoon Eun-Kyeong, PD Son Hyeong-seok) which is scheduled to replace popular drama "Yi San". Her previous TV appearance was popular 2005 drama "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon". Lee Dong-geon, recently lost his brother, is confirmed as her co-star; he plays Beom-sang. Following Hyeon Bin, Kim Seon-ah is paired with a younger actor again.

Actress Kim Hee-seon is expected to return in a SBS drama which is planned for the 1st half of this year. She will be coming back after SBS-TV drama "Smile Again" in 2006.

Guest *alodia*

[originally posted in Son Ye-jin thread]

Sportsseoul 08/04/11 13:30

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...6937_2597_0.jpg

4 Big Actresses Returning to Television: Kim Ji-soo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Seon-ah, Kim Hee-seon

Kim Ji-soo returns with KBS-2TV drama "Women Of The Sun (script Kim In-yeong, PD Bae Kyeong-soo) starting this May. This is her 1st drama in 3 years (since MBC 'Heroic Age'). She plays announcer Shin Do-yeong.

Son Ye-jin comes back in MBC-TV drama "Spotlight" (script Lee Ki-won, PD Kim Do-hoon) which is scheduled to start this May. This marks her return to television since SBS-TV drama "Alone In Love" from 2 years ago. She plays Seo Woo-jin.

"Spotlight" and "Women Of The Sun" will be on the same timeslot (Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm).

Kim Seon-ah is cast as the heroine "Cho-hee" of MBC drama "Every Day Every Night" (script Yoon Eun-Kyeong, PD Son Hyeong-seok) which is scheduled to replace popular drama "Yi San". Her previous TV appearance was popular 2005 drama "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon". Lee Dong-geon, recently lost his brother, is confirmed as her co-star; he plays Beom-sang. Following Hyeon Bin, Kim Seon-ah is paired with a younger actor again.

Actress Kim Hee-seon is expected to return in a SBS drama which is planned for the 1st half of this year. She will be coming back after SBS-TV drama "Smile Again" in 2006.

Thanks for the news...

Sigh... can't wait for the drama.

I hope SBS will air Gourmet immediately. So that the first episodes will not get much rating, then after Yisan, since most of the people won't be able to watch Gourmet's first episodes will just stick to MBC and watch When It's At Night instead. harharhar :vicx: peace to all Kim Rae Won and Nam Sang Mi fans!

Honestly, i don't really care... I know that When It's At Night will have good ratings. Might not be as high as the "phenomenal" mnikss. It's ok. Mnikss will always be Mnikss.

@kdramafans, can i post this "4 Big Actresses Returning to Television: Kim Ji-soo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Seon-ah, Kim Hee-seon" article in KSA's thread? Or maybe you could post it there for us. Thanks!

*yikes! quoting images! --> edited

Guest kdramafanusa

@kdramafans, can i post this "4 Big Actresses Returning to Television: Kim Ji-soo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Seon-ah, Kim Hee-seon" article in KSA's thread? Or maybe you could post it there for us. Thanks!

Hi, please feel free to post it in KSA's thread. :)

If you spot any mistak(e) on my part, don't hestitate to correct the details.

Unless the script is pretty bad, Yi San's rating should get pretty high toward the end. Seems like SBS wants their "Gourmet" to start at the same time as "When It's At Night". I guess they are not worried about KBS drama "Strongest Chil-woo" since all their recent ones on Monday/Tuesday timeslot got very...very low rating: Evasive Inquiry Agency, Bad Love, Single Papa In Love, etc...

For this time timeslot, I think it will be between this show & "Gourmet".

"Gourmet" has some advantages. It's based on popular manga, its movie adaptation was a hit (sold more than 3 million tickets) at the end of last year. Its theme "Food" can be appealing to people of various age groups. However, KSA's very popular, she's able to pull in a large number of viewers. The outcome will depend on the audience's choice -- which drama appeals to them more. It's important to have a wonderful script that keeps viewers tuning in, let's hope that the writers won't disappoint all the fans who are waiting for SA's return & collaboration with LDG.

It's almost mid-April already, we need pics of this drama!!!

Guest *alodia*

Hi, please feel free to post it in KSA's thread. :)

If you spot any mistak(e) on my part, don't hestitate to correct the details.

Unless the script is pretty bad, Yi San's rating should get pretty high toward the end. Seems like SBS wants their "Gourmet" to start at the same time as "When It's At Night". I guess they are not worried about KBS drama "Strongest Chil-woo" since all their recent ones on Monday/Tuesday timeslot got very...very low rating: Evasive Inquiry Agency, Bad Love, Single Papa In Love, etc...

For this time timeslot, I think it will be between this show & "Gourmet".

"Gourmet" has some advantages. It's based on popular manga, its movie adaptation was a hit (sold more than 3 million tickets) at the end of last year. Its theme "Food" can be appealing to people of various age groups. However, KSA's very popular, she's able to pull in a large number of viewers. The outcome will depend on the audience's choice -- which drama appeals to them more. It's important to have a wonderful script that keeps viewers tuning in, let's hope that the writers won't disappoint all the fans who are waiting for SA's return & collaboration with LDG.

It's almost mid-April already, we need pics of this drama!!!

Thanks!

I think the strength of When It's At Night will be audience's expectation to see Suna again. If paired with good script and right direction i can already say this is going to be a hit.

yes, it's almost mid-april and no pictures yet... can hardly wait!

Guest kdramafanusa

Mydaily 2008-04-12

The article's mostly about SBS's upcoming drama "Sikgaek / Gourmet" (replacing "I Love You") and MBC's current drama "Yi San".

"I Love You" is originally scheduled to end on May 27 followed by the premiere of "Sikgaek / Gourmet" on June 2nd.

However, it's inevitable that "Gourmet" will lose if it competes with #1 drama "Yi San" (ending on June 9), therefore, SBS tries to avoid this confrontation. They are looking at various alternatives, it's likely that SBS will show some special episodes after "I Love You" ends.

In addition to Kim Rae-won & Nam Sang-mi's "Sikgaek / Gourmet", the article also goes into other upcoming dramas for Monday/Tuesday timeslot. Replacing "Yi San" is Kim Sun-ah & Lee Dong-gun's drama starting on June 16. Eric & Goo Hye-sun's sageuk "Strongest Chil-woo" will start in June on KBS.

Replacing "I Love You" is 4-epsidode drama "Tokyo Sun Shower" featuring singer IVY, Kim Sa-rang, Kim Tae-woo, Japanese actress Okuda Erika (The Face Shop CF with Kwon Sang-woo).

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008041159787

Guest jastinel

edited>>

.....I have the same thing in mind, but

it`s good that Suna has a new leading man in this TV-drama.

So that Samsoon and Samshik image can rest/forgotten for a while.

The character of Suna in this drama is the opposite of her character in MNIKSS,

pretty exciting....

I`m dying to see her again!

Kdramafanusa,

Thank you for all you`re effort/contribution to this drama...it is well appreciated!

----------------------------

00.jpg

Another update about the drama posted in dcinside/onlysuna

Briefly,The recently concluded that the final script work on the 14th to Japan to start location photography. (Zhauzhau)

I will leave the translation to kdramafanusa. I`m not good at this.

2008.04.13 16:33

[마이데일리 = 김미영 기자] 이동건, 김선아 주연의 MBC 새 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다'(극본 김은희 윤은경, 연출 <U>윤석호</U>, 손형석)가 막바지 준비를 하며 첫 촬영을 앞두고 있다.

MBC '이산'의 후속으로 오는 6월 16일 첫 방송될 '밤이면 밤마다'는 처녀만 밝히는 바람둥이 고미술학자와 열혈애국 노처녀의 국보찾기 대소동을 그린 로맨틱 코믹물로 김선아와 이동건이 출연해 화제를 모으고 있는 작품.

최근 시나리오 최종 수정 작업을 끝마친 '밤이면 밤마다' 제작진은 일본 로케이션을 위해 14일 일본행에 나서는 것으로 본격적인 행보를 시작한다. 5월 중순 있을 일본 촬영을 위해 장소 섭외 등 사전 작업에 들어간 것.

또 4월 넷째주 대본 리딩을 시작한 후 이달 마지막주 첫 촬영에 들어갈 예정이다. 이에 이동건은 친동생의 사망 후 처음으로 공식 활동에 나서며 김선아 역시 2005년 MBC '<U>내 이름은 김삼순</U>' 이후로 3년 만에 드라마 복귀식을 치른다.

김 선아는 늘씬하고 섹시한 매력을 발산하는 29세 노처녀 허초희 역을 맡았다. 허초희(김선아)는 문화제 환수에 큰 뜻을 품고 문화재 단속반에 들어가면서 자문위원을 맡게 된 고미술학 교수 김범상 역의 이동건과 범상치 않은 인연을 엮어가게 된다.

'밤이면 밤마다'는 '<U>여름향기</U>' '<U>겨울연가</U>' 등 계절시리즈의 윤석호 PD와 MBC '옥션하우스'를 통해 참신한 연출력을 인정받은 손형석 PD가 메가폰을 잡았고 KBS 2TV '<U>낭랑18세</U>' '눈의 여왕' '여름향기' '겨울연가' 등을 공동집필했던 김은희, 윤은경 작가가 또 한 번 손을 잡는다.

[4월 하순부터 본격적인 촬영에 들어간 '밤이면 밤마다'의 주인공 이동건(왼쪽)과 김선아. 사진 = 마이데일리 DB]

(김미영 기자 grandmy@mydaily.co.kr)

Guest kdramafanusa

Another update about the drama posted in dcinside/onlysuna

Mydaily 2008-04-13 16:08:41

200804131557171114_1.jpg

Lee Dong-gun & Kim Sun-ah's drama to begin shooting at end of April.

Lee Dong-gun and Kim Sun-ah's new MBC drama "When It's At Night" (script by Kim Eun-hee & Yoon Eun-kyung; directed by Yoon Suk-ho & Son Hyung-suk), replacing "Yi San" on June 16th, is ready for shooting by the end of this month.

Script revision is recently done/completed. The production team has started preparing outdoor filming in Japan on the 14th. They will shoot scenes in Japan in mid-May.

Filming will start during the 4th week of this month. This will be Lee Dong-gun's 1st activity since his brother's death and Kim Sun-ah's return to television since 2005 MBC drama "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" from 3 years ago.

"When It's At Night" is directed by PD Yoon Suk-ho ("Summer Scent" "Winter Sonata" season series) and PD Son Hyung-suk ("Auction House"). It's written by Kim Eun-hee and Yoon Eun-kyung who are the team behind KBS 2TV dramas "Sweet 18", "Snow Queen", "Summer Scent", "Winter Sonata".

Guest kdramafanusa

"When It's At Night" is directed by PD Yoon Suk-ho ("Summer Scent" "Winter Sonata" season series) and PD Son Hyung-suk ("Auction House"). It's written by Kim Eun-hee and Yoon Eun-kyung who are the team behind KBS 2TV dramas "Sweet 18", "Snow Queen", "Summer Scent", "Winter Sonata".

According this article, PD Yoon Suk-ho (behind 4-season series) is also part of the team. He's back!

Guest jastinel

2008.04.14 13:20

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 이수현 기자]

200804141320044370.jpg

↑(위에서부터) '식객' '최강칠우' '밤이면밤마다'의 주인공들

ⓒ SBS('식객'), 머니투데이 스타뉴스

6월 월화드라마 전쟁이 뜨겁다.

월화드라마의 최강자 MBC '이산'이 6월9일 종영된다. '이산'의 종영 이후 월화드라마의 최강자 자리를 놓고 방송 3사가 치열한 경쟁을 예고하고 있다.

제일 먼저 월화드라마 전쟁에 뛰어드는 작품은 SBS의 '식객'(극본 <U>최완규</U> 박범수ㆍ연출 최종수).

SBS는 <U>김래원</U> 남상미 주연의 '식객'을 준비했다. <U>허영만</U> 화백 원작의 '식객'은 지난해 영화로 제작돼 작품성과 흥행성을 인정받은 작품이다. 우리나라 궁중전통요리의 맥을 잇는 대령숙수의 자리를 놓고 겨루는 두 남자의 이야기를 그린 '식객'. 만화와 영화의 인기가 브라운관에서도 이어질지 관심이 집중된다.

다음 타자는 KBS의 '최강칠우'(극본 백운철ㆍ연출 박만영)다.

KBS는 6월3일 종영 예정인 '강적들' 후속으로 에릭의 '최강칠우'를 선보인다.

에릭의 입대 전 마지막 출연작으로 화제가 된 '최강칠우'는 조선시대 자객의 이야기를 다룬 전통 무협사극이다. 올해 초 '쾌도 홍길동'으로 퓨전사극의 새 장을 연 KBS가 그 돌풍을 이어갈 수 있을지 기대가 모아진다.

MBC는 '밤이면 밤마다'(극본 김은희 윤은경ㆍ연출 <U>윤석호</U> 손형석)로 가장 늦게 경쟁에 동참한다.

MBC는 김선아 이동건 주연의 '밤이면 밤마다'로 '이산'의 인기를 그대로 이어갈 예정이다. 문화재 단속반원과 고미술학자의 좌충우돌 로맨스를 그린 이 작품은 '삼순이' 김선아의 브라운관 복귀작으로 주목받고 있다. 또한 '<U>가을동화</U>' '겨울연가'를 연출한 윤석호 PD(으허허허 잘못 나간 기사를 잘못나간 부분만..^^;;; 이분 아닌거 아시죠? 손형석 피디삼) 와 '<U>낭랑 18세</U>' '눈의 여왕'의 김은희, 윤은경 작가가 뭉쳤다는데에서도 화제를 모으고 있다.

'이산'이 떠난 6월, <U>무주공산</U>을 차지할 주인은 과연 누구일까. 시청자들은 누구의 손을 들어줘야 할지 벌써부터 행복한 고민에 빠졌다.

[관련기사]

☞ <U>남상미, 차기작 '식객'으로 김래원과 호흡 </U>

☞ <U>'9월 현역 입대' 에릭, 사극 통해 마지막 인사 </U>

☞ <U>'삼순이' 김선아, 3년만에 TV복귀 </U>

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

torie21@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com < 저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스 >

이수현 기자

credit@dcinside

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Jastinel, thanks for finding all these articles.

The article's about the 3 upcoming (Monday/Tuesday) dramas: "Gourmet" (SBS), "Strongest Chil-woo" (KBS 2TV), "When It's At Night" (MBC).

Who will take the lead after Yi San ends...

I will try to post a summary asap. :)

Guest kdramafanusa

I think the strength of When It's At Night will be audience's expectation to see Suna again. If paired with good script and right direction i can already say this is going to be a hit.

I agree. =)

I will try to post a summary asap. :)

Sorry for the delay, been so busy. I will get it done within today (hopefully by tonight).

Guest jastinel

It`s LDG and Suna now and Suna looks good with younger men. I`m sure they will have a good chemistry, Suna is always lively, she can definitely cheer him up.

'H'...take ur time, we can wait!

wall05.jpgVHCA2202BE11.jpg

credit@dcinside

Archived