[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest kdramafanusa

ISPlus 2008.04.16 09:53

pho_200708101032520202000002020200-001.jpg

2008/04/16 15:28:33

jusu1230200804161528220.jpg

Lee Dong-gun to return in May

Lee Dong-gun will officially join the filming of "When It's At Night" on May 1st. It's believed that the mid-June broadcast will not be affected.

The release of his Japanese album was delayed (from April), he'll be in Japan in mid-May for promotional activities. His mini-album "Tsuki Akari" (released on March 26) was well received.

Promotional activities (music release in Japan) and filming (drama) were originally scheduled to take place separately during April and May. They have to be done at the same time during May, he will be very busy.

-----

(from HMV Japan)

His CD "My Biography" will be released on June 25.

Disc 1

1 Biography(日本語新曲)

2 悲しみにさよなら(韓国語kバー)

3 僕のすべて(日本語新曲)

4 ガラス越しに消えた夏(韓国語カバー)

5 Shooting Star(日本語新曲)

6 言葉にできない(韓国語カバー)

7 ツキアカリ(日本語)

8 Your Song(日本語)

9 最後の言い訳(韓国語カバー)

10 あなたに逢いたくて~Missing You~(韓国語カバー)

Disc 2

DVD

1 「ツキアカリ」ミュージックビデオ

2 ジャケット撮影時映像

3 レコーディング時映像

4 プライベート秘蔵映像

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

I`m more excited now, Suna already signed a three-year contract in Yedang Entertainment

and I know this will widen her career opportunity. This year is so great for her, new movie, new TV-drama, new Agency

and may be her love life is doing well too...hehehe, All the best for you my dear Suna!

3b2d58eedc126ae9b3fb9528.jpg

credit@baidu

Guest mulamula

KSA is an absolute fave of mine! I love the idea that her character is "fake" sexy just because she's naturally sexy. that will be a great feat to pull off as an actress. she has such great chemistry with all her co-stars from the outgoing Gong Yoo to the quiter Hyun Bin! I have high hopes that she'll be quite compatible with Lee Dong Gun who's a charimatic actor himself!

can't wait! thanks for sharing the scoops! hope to see this thread full of discussions in June!!!

Wow, more news of Suna. Yes, she's my fave actress too. Just love her.

Real glad that she has signed on with a new agency. Do hope that they can

find her new movies, new dramas and also some commercials. Do miss

seeing her. Yes, jastinel. Agree with you that this year will be a great year

for Suna.

Guest kdramafanusa

The article's about the 3 upcoming (Monday/Tuesday) dramas: "Gourmet" (SBS), "Strongest Chil-woo" (KBS 2TV), "When It's At Night" (MBC). Who will take the lead after Yi San ends...

I will try to post a summary asap. :)

[starnews 2008-04-14 13:19]

http://image.mtstarnews.com/star_real/2008...114800476_1.jpg

^ from top: "Sikgaek/Gourmet", "Strongest Chil-woo", "When It's At Night"

MBC drama "Yi San" will air its last episode on June 9th. After it's over, 3 networks will battle it out for the top spot on Monday/Tuesday timeslot.

Starting first is SBS drama "Sikgaek/Gourmet" (script by Choi Wan-gyoo & Park Bum-soo, directed by Choi Jong-soo). Led by Kim Rae-won and Nam Sang-mi, "Sikgaek" is adapted from Heo Young-man's comic book series of the same name. Its movie performed well at the box office last year.

Next is KBS drama "Strongest Chil-woo" (script by Baek Un-chul, directed by Park Man-young). Replacing "Rivals", Eric's "'Strongest Chil-woo" will start on June 3rd {i believe it should be June 9th}. This is Eric's last work before enlistment.

Joining the competition last is MBC drama "When It's At Night" (script by Kim Eun-hee & Yoon Eun-Kyung, directed by Son Hyung-suk). Starring Kim Sun-ah and Lee Dong-gun, "When It's At Night" will replace popular drama "Yi San". "Sam-soon" Kim Sun-ah's return work is garnering attention. The teaming of PD Son Hyung-suk of "Auction House" and writing duo Kim Eun-hee & Yoon Eun-kyung of "Sweet 18" and "Snow Queen" is also a topic of interest.

"Yi San" is ending in June, who will be the new ruler of this timeslot?

[[[This article must be written when "Sikgaek" was scheduled to replace "I Love You". SBS has delayed "Sikgaek" by airing a 4-episode drama "Tokyo Shower" first. "Sikgaek" and "When It's At Night" will start about the same time.]]]

Guest kdramafanusa

이동건 5월 연기활동 재개 ‘밤이면 밤마다’서 김선아와 호흡

[뉴스엔]

200804170737371001_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 이재환 기자]

한류스타 이동건이 동생을 잃은 슬픔을 딛고 5월 연기 활동을 재개한다.

이동건은 6월 중순 방송 예정인 MBC 월화극 '밤이면 밤마다'(극본 김은희 윤은경, 연출 손형석) 촬영에 5월 초부터 본격 합류키로 했다. 연기 활동을 통해 아픔을 잊겠다는 굳은 각오를 다지고 있는 것.

또 5월 중순 일본에서 발매예정인 싱글 앨범의 프로모션을 위해 현지를 방문, 팬미팅 등을 가질 예정이다.

이동건은 지난 3월 20일 호주 유학 중이던 친동생이 뜻하지 않은 사고로 사망한 뒤 장례식 등의 절차를 마무리 하고 아픔을 추스리고 있는 것으로 전해졌다. 당시 큰 충격에 빠졌던 그는 아직까지 동생을 잃은 슬픔에 힘들어하고 있다고 한다.

이동건은 올해 초 일본 대형 음반사 소니와 계약을 맺고 2월 일본 도쿄에서 머물면서 녹음 작업을 진행했다. 3월 26일 싱글 음반 '쓰키아카리(달빛)'가 발매됐고 최근 뮤직비디오가 공개되면서 일본 팬들의 큰 호응을 얻고 있다고 한다. 정규 앨범은 5월엔 발매된다.

한편 로맨틱 코미디를 표방하는 '밤이면 밤마다'에서 이동건의 상대 역에는 김선아가 캐스팅 됐다. 코믹 연기의 달인 김선아와 이동건이 펼치는 '밤이면 밤마다'가 올 여름밤을 시원하게 해 줄지 귀추가 주목된다.

이재환 star@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

44회 백상예술대상 인기투표 하고 시상식 가자! **103+NATE/magicⓝ/ez

http://news.joins.com/article/3114334.html?ctg=15

Same as summary in post#161. Lee Dong-gun will join the drama team (full-scale shooting) in early May.

Guest kdramafanusa

이동건, '이산' 후속 드라마로 방송 복귀!

[리뷰스타] 2008년 04월 17일(목) 오전 11:36

20080417113619869b0_113619_0.jpg

배우 이동건이 동생을 잃은 아픔을 딛고 방송에 복귀한다.

지난달 20일 새벽 1시경(현지시각) 호주 시드니 월드스퀘어 쇼핑센터 인근에서 발생한 피살사건으로 친동생을 잃은 이동건은 조만간 드라마 등을 통해 모든 연예 활동에 복귀할 예정이다.

우선 이동건은 MBC ‘이산’의 후속으로 방송될 ‘밤이면 밤마다’에 캐스팅되었다. 이동건은 고미술품 감정과 복원에서 독보적인 존재지만 바람둥이인 김범상 역을 맡아 허초희 역의 김선아와 코믹 호흡을 선보일 계획이다.

이동건은 다음 달부터 드라마 촬영에 합류할 예정이며 이외에도 일본 현지 팬미팅과 음반 발매 등 해외 활동도 순차적으로 이어나갈 것으로 전해졌다.

한편 정조의 죽음 등에 대한 결말 처리에 관심이 집중되고 있는 MBC 월화사극 ‘이산’에 이어 ‘밤이면 밤마다’는 오는 6월 16일 첫 방송 예정이다.

(리뷰스타 엔터테인먼트부)

신선한 뉴스 리뷰스타 ┃무단전재 및 재배포 금지

Guest jastinel

SBS, MBC, KBS Dramas dukes for supremacy in June

It has been pointless now for any new drama to come up against MBC “Yi San” if you didn’t know as existing competition are just left in it’s shadows (posting abysmal 1-digit rating). But with “Yi San” finally ending it’s run on 9th June, it’s back to square one for all three major tv stations in Korea as they all seek to become the No.1 rated drama in the Mon/Tues timeslot with their new offerings.

Leading the pack is SBS “Gourmet” which will be led by Kim Rae Won and Nam Sang Mi. Adapted from Heo Young Man’s same titled comic, the movie adaptation performed well at the box office last year as it showcased a battle of culinary skills between chefs in the kitchen. The fans are excited to know if the drama adaptation can live up to the movie and if there’s chemistry between the two main leads. Rae Won’s last drama before army.

9uxn5c.jpg

KBS has come up with “Strongest Chil Woo” to provide stiff competition to the other two tv stations. Airing on 9th June, it will replace “Rivals” (Chae Rim) and features a martial arts period drama about the life of a top assassin in the Chosun era. The biggest selling point here is that Eric’s character sees him playing a lowly officer at the investigation court in the day but becomes an ultimate assassin at night. Goo Hye Sun plays his romantic interest in the drama and this incidentally will be Eric’s last drama before enlistment as well.

2gsphtw.jpg

Finally, we have MBC “Every Day Every Night” starring Kim Sun Ah who last graced our screens in “My Name is Kim Sam Soon”. She will seek to discard the comical image from that drama and plays a beautiful, sexy cultural relics protection worker. The long awaited return of Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Gun’s first drama since the tragic loss of his brother will be a talking point.

2vhx2mt.jpg

The end of “Yi San” will herald a new beginning for SBS, KBS and MBC who will start with a clean slate. Who will come out victorious? Judging from history, “Gourmet” might just edge it with it’s food them. It will be close though.

source: [url="http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/04/17

credit to sChiZoO14@dcinside

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: Mydaily 2008-04-13 16:08:41

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Lee Dong-geon, Kim Seon-ah "When It's At Night" – Enters filming this month

200804131557171114_1.jpg

Lee Dong-geon and Kim Seon-ah's new drama "When It's At Night" is looking forward to its first filming.

It plans to air after MBC "Lee San", and the first episode will come out on June 16. The romantic comedy tells the story of a womanizer and an extreme patriot who both go out to find a national treasure.

The screenplay has been finished recently, and the producers are going to Japan on the 14th. Filming in Japan will occur mid-May, and they are hoping to find a location.

After the script reading during the fourth week of April, filming will begin on the last week. Lee Dong-geon will be acting for the first time since his brother's death, and Kim Seon-ah is coming back from a 3-year hiatus after "My Name is Kim Sam-soon".

Kim Seon-ah received the role of Huh Cho-hee, a 29-year-old single woman who is lean and sexy. She enters the security bureau of the cultural artifacts department, and meets Kim Bum-sang, a professor of ancient art.

This drama will be directed by Son Hyeong-seok, who received recognition for MBC "Auction House". Kim Eun-hee and Yoon Eun-kyeong will be the writers, who also wrote together for "Sweet 18", "Snow Queen", "Summer Scent", and "Winter Sonata".

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: Sportsseoul 08/04/11 13:30

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Big 4 Actresses, Television U-Turn 'War of the Stars'

20084111342_868426937_2597_0.jpg

The comebacks of four top actresses are drawing attention. The actresses include Kim Ji-soo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Seon-ah, and Kim Hee-seon.

Their breaks have been at least two years and at most three years. Kim Ji-soo and Son Ye-jin have focused on movies, and Kim Hee-seon and Kim Seon-ah have been taking breaks while searching for a comeback project.

Kim Ji-soo is coming back in May with KBS drama "Woman of the Sun". It's been three years since MBC drama "Age of Hero" in 2005.

Kim Ji-soo plays Shin Do-young, an announcer who holds a secret of her birth. She has the looks, knowledge, and skill, but always feels burdened by the secret of her birth.

Son Ye-jin's comeback work is MBC drama "Spotlight", which will start in May. It has been two years since SBS drama "Alone in Love".

Son Ye-jin plays Seo Woo-jin, who begins as a reporter and moves up to become an anchor. This drama will be playing at the same time as Kim Ji-soo's drama "Woman of the Sun", and a competition is inevitable.

Kim Seon-ah, who has been struggling with bad rumors, was cast as the main female role for "When It's At Night",the drama after "Lee San". It's been three years since her popular drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon".

Kim Seon-ah plays Cho-hee, who works at the security department for cultural artifacts. The male character is played by Lee Dong-geon, who recently lost his brother to an attack. After acting with Hyeon Bin, she will be acting once again with a younger man.

Kim Hee-seon is also planning to come back from resting after marrying Park Joo-young, the second son of RakSan Group, last October. It is a drama hoping to air in the first half of the year.

It's been two years since her SBS drama "Smile Again". After her marriage, there were rumors about her retiring, and fans couldn't hide their gladness at the news of her comeback.

^ Jastinel, thanks for finding all these articles.

The article's about the 3 upcoming (Monday/Tuesday) dramas: "Gourmet" (SBS), "Strongest Chil-woo" (KBS 2TV), "When It's At Night" (MBC).

Who will take the lead after Yi San ends...

I will try to post a summary asap. :)

I am willing to bet When It's At Night will win by a mile. Sorry, I have given up on Eric (never gone beyond ep 1, 2 or ep 6 of three of his series). The only one I finished was Phoenix but that was because he was only second male lead. As for Gourmet, somehow food themes never appealed to me (think Dae Jang Geum first half).

Guest antinh85

i do like kim suh ah.. but i want to see Oppa pair up with younger actresses like lee da hae... they would be so cute... well wait and see if this drama is good.. lately koreans are so into historical dramas.. romantic dramas are so neglected with low ratings...

i do like kim suh ah.. but i want to see Oppa pair up with younger actresses like lee da hae... they would be so cute... well wait and see if this drama is good.. lately koreans are so into historical dramas.. romantic dramas are so neglected with low ratings...

I beg to differ! LDH has disappointed me in her last two series (Hello Miss and Robbers) after My Girl but Sunah hasn't. I've watched most if not all of Sunah's movies. She just seems to bring to life the character in the drama or movie. Unless the writers, directors and PD all messed up big time this time, Sunah won't do anything wrong, IMO. She is so good as an actress that she even pulls up the acting skills of her (male) co-stars. Think GongYoo and Hyun Bin.

Guest jastinel

edited>>

I agree with you rambutan 101%

There is something about Suna that when you watch her,

she can change your mood.

She can transform herself to the character

that she is portraying.

I think beauty, talent and intelligence should go together

to become an extra ordinary performer...those are the qualities that Suna has.

You agree with rambutan 101% and I agree with what you've written too, jastinel

quote:

There is something about Suna that when you watch her,

she can change your mood.

She can transform herself to the character

that she is portraying.

I think beauty, talent and intelligence should go together

to become an extra ordinary performer...those are the qualities that Suna has.

Suna will deliver. She is that great an actress.

Guest saranghae<3

I love Suna~ Can't wait to see her on the small screen again =]

The story line sound good~

June 12.. is so far away T__T

Guest kdramafanusa

(from DC)

Expected lineup for Monday-Thursday MBC dramas

* Monday/Tuesday *

Yi San (ends on June 9, Special on June 10)

When It's At Night (June 16)

"Sam-soon" writer Kim Do-woo + PD Kim Sa-hyeon or Hong sisters (August 11)

East Of Eden (October)

* Wednesday/Thursday *

Our Happy Ending (May 1)

Spotlight (May 7)

대한민국 변호사 (July 2)

Beethoven Virus (August 27)

General Hospital 2 or Iljimae (October 22)

Triple (December)

---

Summer Olympics 2008: August 8 (opening ceremony) to August 24 (closing ceremony & others).

Archived