What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

i was watching i really really like you but Minki was really annoying so i kind of stopped for a while

Spring waltz - <3 Daniel Henney and HyoJoo

Rewatching - Save the last dance for me , My name is kimsamsoon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crashed&burned

I've just finished watching My Girl and I am happily watching it again! nyehehe

On my list will be:

1. Miss Kim's 1 billion Won Project

2. Shoot for the Stars

Heard they are both good :D

Guest bloodboy

I'm watching Which Star Are You From currently. Still having an agonising wait for Epi.14 to come out in HQ or MQ. :lol: I would recommend it to everyone. :D

Guest minminfish

I am addicted 2 the current drama Which Star are You From

I <33 the Won-Won couple!! :=))

me too!! rae won oppa and ryeo won unnie had such good chemistry, they are addictive :w00t: , hehaa..

_goong 's last ep ( I really love it .Feeling empty coz i can 't watch it anymore.Can't wait 'til next year )

_Which star are U from --> very good.I 'm waiting for sub .Boksil( I can't remember her real name ) looks diffirent from her in My name is Kim sam sun

_Spring waltz --> I don' t like Eunyoung and Jeaha( I hope he won 't be crown prince in goong 2 ).I prefer Lee Na, phillip

_My girl 's ep 13-->16 --> at first ,I watched this drama because of lee jun ki but now i think lee da hae is cute

Guest Yukihime

I just finished watching Phoenix (불새).

I have the three first episodes,I didn't watch them already,but when does Eric appears ?? LOL

I love this guy,I'm watching Super Rookie right now,I'm almost over..He's so funny in it :lol:

oh man! i just finished watching Goong... but i feel like it hasnt ended... because its only the end of Season 1... and theres still Season 2... so yea... i want to see it so bad... but next yeat man... so long...

other than Goong... i am also watching Spring Waltz and Which Star Are You From... Spring Waltz is kinda slow... cuz the director likes lots of details... so not a lot going on... but i really like Which Star Are You From because it actaully goes by pretty fast and it makes me keep wanthing to watch it... are they going to get together? does she like him or does he like her? does the cousin like him? so man questions and all is a mystery... i want to finish watching it also... but with subs... cuz i dont understand korean...

i also just recently finished watching My Lovely Sam Soon and i love it... its just a cute drama... and its something that can happen in real life... u fall in love with a rich snob... and u cant help falling in... you want to fall out but you cant... its so cute... ^_^

Guest shred

i've been watching 18v29, goong, spring waltz and beautiful days at the same time.

but right now, i'm focusing on 18v29. i want to finish at least one so i won't have a growing pile of unfinished dramas :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweetmemories_317

does anyone know any k-drama that is like Goong and Sweet 18? i like those type of genres for dramas, so far i dont know have any drama to watch, so would someone suggest something please?

Guest sushimi

Watching green rose. rewatching save the last dance for me.

Please, can you tell me if "Green Rose" is a story interesting? is it worth to buy it ? Tell me if Lee Jonghyeuk plays a good role.... Thank you, I lOVE him so much since I saw him in "Hello, God!"

I started to watch "Seven princess"....

Guest EXQU1S1TE

does anyone know any k-drama that is like Goong and Sweet 18? i like those type of genres for dramas, so far i dont know have any drama to watch, so would someone suggest something please?

My Girl and My Name is Kim Sam Soon are really good dramas.

I'm watching Goong right now (:

Guest SaeHan622

I watch "Which Star are You From", "Goong", "My Girl", "Bad Family", " Seven Princesses", "Peculiar Women Peculiar Man", "To Marry a Millionaire." :lol: I like all of them but I like My Girl and Goong the best. I love My Girl. It's so fuuny! :P

Guest sailormoongal

I jus finished watching WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM

2 thumbs up up!!

KRW, JRW made the drama so much interesting to watch, cute and funny and touching and sweet and ... <333

their chemistry WAS EXCELLENT!!! :w00t:

Please, can you tell me if "Green Rose" is a story interesting? is it worth to buy it ? Tell me if Lee Jonghyeuk plays a good role.... Thank you, I lOVE him so much since I saw him in "Hello, God!"

I started to watch "Seven princess"....

green rose's story is very good. as for the actor from hello god, i think he's going to be an villain in green rose. i cant be sure, im only on ep 1. hehe

Guest xingjing

Goong was SOOOOO slow in the beginning. I just wanted to kick it to get it going, seriously. But towards the end it got better and pretty frustrating too.

My Girl was amazing. It's really good.

I'm currently watching Bad Family as well as Spring Waltz. Spring Wlatz is also going pretty slowly... eargh. But Bad Family is just funny through and through.

I forgot. Which Star Are You From is really good, too. Though my friend doesn't like it... but she's weird.

I love the chemistry. And it's addicting.

I forgot. Which Star Are You From is really good, too. Though my friend doesn't like it... but she's weird.

I love the chemistry. And it's addicting.

Archived