What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tamia1146

which star r u from?-is sooooooo good....im totally falling for kim rae won..this series is so touching n yet funny..(ppl,u should start watching it!!)

goong-haven't finished...waiting for the subs..dun worry i can wait..yea..i like this drama a lot in the middle of it...and then lose interest too..maybe quite draggy??or it's just the same problem b/w chae gyung n shin n yul...but i really like shin n chae gyung when they're together :D (a lot of good scenes!!hehe...)

bad family-episode 3 is soooo funny!!watch it...

heaven's tree-quite good.........but u have to get ready a tissue box...i like the couple in the series..the lead actress is so good while she is still young in this industry..

spring waltz-can sumbody give sum opinion about this?haven't watch it..

save the last dance for me-huh...im quite late...but hey,it's so nice n sweet...n i cried a lot too!!

Guest doopz

Just finished with Goong... I think it's overated.

Currently watching "Which Star Are You From?". waiting for epi 9 to 10. Personally I like this drama, It worth watching... I think it's better than Goong.

Going to watch Spring Waltz, Bad Family and Alone in Love. Don't know which one to watch first...

Going to re-watch My girl, My sassy chun hyang and My name is Kim Sam Soon.

Sweet Spy eps.8 , sometimes it makes me boring but I can't get over Dennis O'niel.

Marrying a Millionaire eps.8 ,but my friend told me that it was't really good and i give up to watch it. I'll continue when i have nothing to do.

Going to watch : My Girl and some Japanese Drama

Going to re-watch : Goong, waiting for the rest subtitle...

on TV: Bizarre Bunch (Peculiar Man, Peculiar Woman) epi 78 tonight

Farewell to Tears

on my pc: Bizarre Bunch epi 141 (hopefully someone will upload epi 142)...just shows how impatient i am

and during my free time i watch FULL HOUSE over and over and over again :)

Im currently watching...

Kim Sam Soon(filipino channel)

Goong

Bad Family

Spring Waltz

GoodBye Solo

i have so mannyy i cant remember all :sweatingbullets: but so far, on my opinion, Goong is the best so far, Bad Family comes in second, spring waltz come in 3rd...Goodbye Solo is kind of disapointing me right now...

Archived