[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

Guest plumangel3

yeah, much thanks to WITHS2 for taking this up :)

Eugene's character's look is pretty cute. its starting to grow on me ^^

lol its cute how in that one pic all three guys are pointing at her.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rynne2007

Drama Three Dads And One Mom Poster Shooting vod(Mydaily)

Watch link

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/16129250

I think Eugene took some quick[stolen] glance at Jo Hyun Jae while shooting?!?!?! :rolleyes: ....Also, while the three guys are somewhat sitting, Eugene always points her finger to Jo Hyun Jae?!?!?! :blush: ...I don't know if it's just me or what? hahahaha...Maybe, it's just my imagination because I'm looking forward on both of them to end up together happily...Hope you guys understand what I feel...LOL

Thanks Mandalaywith for all the updates...You're really doing a great job... :D

Guest honeybeanie

oh my, oh my!! So who's she gonna end up with? I'm rooting for Jae Hee. I lurve him. Sorry, haven't watched any shows of the other 2 guys, so i am extremely, immensely biased. :D

Oh cool, thanks for posting the link.

From the few words that I was able to pick up, sounds like Eugene's just explaining what her character is like.

If someone can just give a summary of what she said that would be grrrrreat!

Thanks!

U1343P28T3D1938444F326DT20080306151806_small_h.jpg

U1343P28T3D1938447F326DT20080306151812_small_h.jpg

U1343P28T3D1938453F326DT20080306151827_small_h.jpg

【2008/3/6 新浪娱乐】 组图:柳真在熙《三个爸爸一个妈妈》定妆照曝光

【2008/3/6 新浪娱乐】 柳真告别清纯形象 新剧卷发造型演绎寡妇(图)

U1982P28T3D1937994F326DT20080306100937.jpg

赵显宰、柳真、在熙 资料图片

新浪娱乐讯 相隔两年再度拍剧的柳真,为KBS电视台新剧《三个爸爸一个妈妈》,不惜放弃一直保持长直发的清纯形象,烫了一头卷发作大胆尝试。

《三》将紧接剧集《快刀洪吉童》播放,柳真饰演一名年轻寡妇并育有一儿,在情路上波折重重;同剧演员还包括赵显宰及在熙。剧集已于本月三日开镜,纵使当日没有柳真的戏份,她仍到场为搭档打气,相当有心。(鱼鱼/文)

Guest o-cha

here's another short video with short interview:

http://imgcdn.pandora.tv/flv/player/swf5/p...5349D0012576518

Hope someone will translate Eugene's message...Thanks in advance

Eugene talked about her hairstyle in the beginning. The interviewer asked her why she changed her hairstyle. She said that it's because she's playing an ahjumma. She also said how she wanted to show a new image. And later on she mentioned how this drama is a heartwarming drama and she'll try her best in portraying the warm drama.

pegster : the article you posted yesterday pretty much said the same thing about how the shooting started on the 3rd, the opening scene being the mini mart scene, and how Eugene came to support thr crew and actors eventhough it wasn't her shooting day.

Eugene talked about her hairstyle in the beginning. The interviewer asked her why she changed her hairstyle. She said that it's because she's playing an ahjumma. She also said how she wanted to show a new image. And later on she mentioned how this drama is a heartwarming drama and she'll try her best in portraying the warm drama.

Hehe... thanks for the tidbits, o-cha babe...

u know.. I salute her for having the guts and actually done it, coz not every actress wants to sacrifice their hair to fit the role...

especially when hair is such an important thing to girls, I believe. hehehe..

I'm so excited to see this...now that pictures seem to surface lil by lil.. heheh...

and yes yes, WITH S2 is going to tackle this series for sure! woohoo.. we all are SO excited *jumping up and down* :lol:

Guest mandalaywith

o-cha

Thanks your translation.

pegster

Thanks update to Eugene pics.

you is fast.^^

mily2, ay_link & WITHS2

Thanks taking this project.

I found KBS in Eugene another pics

e4.jpg

credit-KBS

Guest *sayuri*

+So glad to hear that WITHS2 going to take this project ......I'm looking forward for the sub. release from u guys .......:)

+Judging from the pictures and the interview ....... Eugene will play an ahjuma-like during her pregnancy .... and eventually she will shave off those image to become more attractive ......:D

+Thanks for all the updates guys!!!

Guest mandalaywith

when will be the it show in korea???

Hi

2008 April 2 Wed 9:50PM Starting show.

Another site in i will update Online Watch link :rolleyes:

youtube link is not sure.?

Guest o-cha

Hehe... thanks for the tidbits, o-cha babe...

u know.. I salute her for having the guts and actually done it, coz not every actress wants to sacrifice their hair to fit the role...

especially when hair is such an important thing to girls, I believe. hehehe..

I'm so excited to see this...now that pictures seem to surface lil by lil.. heheh...

and yes yes, WITH S2 is going to tackle this series for sure! woohoo.. we all are SO excited *jumping up and down* :lol:

no problemo chinggu... yeah I'm impressed that Eugene's cutting her hair. She's had her straight hair for such a long time.

pegster : thanks for the preggo Eugene pic. Gosh she looks good preggers...hehehe.

hye091 : thx for sharing the Jae Hee fan arts.

mandalaywith : thanks for sharing the latest character pictures.

Instead of sleeping (which I should be doing now) this is what I did instead... so I thought I'll share with you guys

sorry my poster stinks :lol:....

3dads1mom.jpg

original textures credit -- babliz@livejournal

Archived