[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

Guest imogene_af

I think I found my new K-drama guys are all my eyecandy and I find Eugene adorable! w00t! Hope the characters are with dimension. :)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o-cha

^ Actually all 3 guys are interesting and attractive in their own ways..

Jo Hyun Jae's super handsome and capable.. who probably knows ways around women..

Jae Hee, a not so serious, aloof person..(and you know how such characters capture ppl's hearts easily :wub:)..

And Shin Seong Rok.. just like what you said, a rugged badass cop, who probably only sees his job as his life..

And all 3 men, who are totally different, falling in love with an ahjumma hahahaha..:lol:

true dat!

Although recently Jae Hee seems to be playing the same type of characters...not that I'm complaining or anything since he was loveable even in Witch Amusement.

imogene_af : you are here! yaaaaaayyyy....my blab buddy..hehehe.

jerrybabie26 : yes we believe this will be more of a comedy drama.

Guest imogene_af

Aw :lol: I think Eugene's hair fits her "role". :lol: I really cannot wait for this looks absolutely hilarious.

Guest *sayuri*

+Wow..... so many updates...... which I love!!! ...... The drama going to be delay for one week ...... I don't thinks I can wait that long .......hihihi..... but anyways, I'm so looking forward to see this drama ...... since romantic comedy is my cup of tea ......:D

+Also, does anyone know the direct link for the official website for the drama?? ..... I went to the KBS website ...... but don't understand a thing since it all in hangul (hope I spelled right) ......thanks in advance!!!!

Guest michsann

Now Jo Hyun Jae hair style not too long not too short.

looks good i like his hair style. :lol:

Yesterday his news Movie "GP 506" press conference pics

20080304183510.601.0.jpg

cant wait to see more of JO HYUN JAE. my love for JO HYUN JAE is back becoz of that pic! i supppeeerrrrrrr love it. i wanna pinch his cheeks ... well, he's the first Oppa i loved becoz of ONLY YOU ... i loved him long enough before i got so addicted with Hyun Bin ...

and now that EUGENE & JO HYUN JAE is working together in this series ... i'll definitely watch this one!

Guest o-cha

Can anyone pls. translate this one.. I think it has something to do with Eugene's perm hair..

http://kr.srd.yahoo.com/TID=KRC001_1/SIG=1...mp;newssetid=83

Here's the translation. I might be missing a few things especially witht he hairstyle part but hopefully at least you'll be able to understand the article.

'싱글맘 변신' 유진, 생머리 버리고 뽀글파마 파격시도

‘Single Mom Transformation’ Eugene, Curly/Permed Hair

유진은 `쾌도 홍길동` 후속으로 4월 2일 첫방송되는 KBS 2TV 새수목드라마 `틤?셋 엄마 하나(극본 조명주, 연출 이재상)`에서 어설프고 귀여운 싱글맘 나영 역으로 안방극장에 컴백한다. `아빠 셋 엄마 하나`는 정자기증으로 졸지에 아빠가 되어버린 세 친구들과 아기엄마, 아기의 이야기를 다룬 코믹멜로다.

Eugene will make her comeback as a cute single mom on KBS TV’s new Wed-Thu Drama ‘Dad? Three Mom One (scriptwriter Jo Myeong Joo, PD Lee Jae Sang) following Hong Gil Dong. ‘Three Dads One Mom’ tells the story of three friends, who donated their sperms became dads and all of a sudden became dads, and a baby mama (woman with a baby). The story of the baby will be a story of comic melo (comedy and melodrama).

세 친구 중 펀드 매니저 한수현으로 조현재가, 형사 나황경태 역에는 신성록이, 꽃미남 만화가 최광희 역에는 재희가 캐스팅 됐다.

Playing the roles of the three friends are Jo Hyun Jae as the fund manager Han Soo Hyeon, Shin Sung Rok as the criminal case investigator Na Hwang Kyeong Tae, and Jae Hee as the pretty boy cartoonist Choi Kwang Hee.

3일 일산과 서울 상수역 일대에서 진행된 `아빠셋 엄마하나` 첫 촬영 현장에서 유진은 자신의 촬영분이 없음에도 조재현, 재희, 신성록 등의 출연진을 응원하기 위해 현장에 등장했다. 유진은 5일 첫촬영에 들어가 엉뚱한 싱글맘 연기에 한창이다.

Eugene came to support Jo Hyun Jae, Jae Hee and Shin Sung Rok during the first filming on the 3rd. At that time (the three) had to alternate between sites in Ilsan and Seoul. Eugene’s first filming as a single mom will take place on the 5th.

그동안 청순하고 지고지순한 이미지로 사랑받아 왔던 유진은 싱글맘 연기를 위해 지난주 드라마 포스터 촬영을 앞두고 뽀글 파마머리로 파격 변신을 시도했다. 생머리에서 약간의 웨이브를 넣는 등의 변형만 유지해 왔던 유진이 뽀글 파마머리를 한 것은 이번이 처음이다.

Last week with the release of the pictures Eugene gives out an innocent and loveable image as a single mom with a permed hairstyle. The initial picture shows a different Eugene with wavy hairstyle and 뽀글 (not sure what that is) perm hair.

유진의 소속사측은 "그동안 유진이 생머리로만 기억돼 와서 이번에는 변신을 시도해 봤다. 생머리로는 너무 밋밋할 듯 해서 드라마 제작진과 상의 끝에 내린 결론이다"며 변신 이유를 설명했다.

Eugene’s mgmt company representative said “ At that time Yoo Jin remembered about the curly hairstyle and wished to transform herself. She discussed the hairstyle with the drama producers and they concluded that they should (use the hairstyle).” Explaining about the transformation.

I think it's so sweet for Eugene to come support the three guys during the filming of their scenes. She didn't have to come since she didn't have any filming on the 3rd..but the fact she came to encourage them was so sweet.

*sayuri* : I don't think the website is up yet. I just went to KBS to look for it but they haven't put up the link yet.

As far as I know, usually KBS will only put up the website, after the press conference or about a week before the premier of the first episode.

Gosh, for days I didn't come back to this thread and now I have so much to catch up on . .

Guest o-cha

about the first shooting on the 3rd. I'll just post the part mentioning this. The rest of the article is the same as in other articles.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1511573_14820.html

news credit: KBS

일산과 서울 상수역 일대에서 진행된 이 날 첫 촬영은 펀드매니저 ‘한수현’ 역을 맡은 조현재와 만화가 ‘최광희’ 역을 맡은 재희의 출연분으로 시작되었다.

The first filming started with the shot of fund manager ‘Han Soo Hyeon’ (played by Jo Hyun Jae) and manhwa/comic writer ‘Choi Kwang Hee’ (played by Jae Hee).

이들은 일산의 한 마트에서 감기에 걸린 나영(유진 분)을 위해 장을 보는 장면을 촬영했는데 유진은 자신의 촬영이 없음에도 불구하고 현장을 방문해 스태프들과 배우들을 응원하기도 했다. 이어 황사를 피해 서울 지하철 6호선 상수역에서 진행된 촬영 또한 활기찬 분위기 속에 마칠 수 있었다고.

The two shot a scene at a mini-mart -- they were there because of Na Yeong (Eugene) catching a cold. Eugene herself didn’t have any scene to shoot but came over to support the staff and the actors. Not sure about the last sentence…something about that kicks off the filming and something about them having to move locations?? Not sure…

tiki_sg : thanks for letting us know that. I'll just wait until the press conference then before attempting to find the official site.

+If I'm not mistaking ......hihihi..... Eugene's curly hair remind me of Chae Rim curly hair in "Dal Ja's Spring" ....who she played the character in her 30+ ......:)

When I first saw the pic, Eugene's hairdo brought back memories of Geum Soon's hair!!!

Edit : Oops, I just saw O-cha's same comment about Be Strong Geum Soon . . . :blush:

i hope this is as good as Dal Ja's Spring -- or even better -- w/c means JHJ will be even better than Kang Tae Bong! haha.

Nooooooo!!!! How can anyone be better than adorable Kang Tae Bong . . :tears:

Guest *sayuri*

+Awwwww.......thanks o-cha..... u are so fast with updating/translates all the necessary info. for this drama ......thank you!!!!

+Eugene is such a sweet person ..... Even though on the 3rd is her birthday (maybe that explain why she doesn't have any shooting scene on that day) ..... she still make an effort to go out and supports her co-stars ......:D

As for Eugene's hair ... I don't thinks it really a perm.... it's kind of a wavy curly style..... which make it somewhat modern style .....and guessing from Eugene's picture .... I thinks she played a women around 28-30 year of ages.

+Look like we have to wait for the press conference ..... until then no official website for the drama ......:)

When I first saw the pic, Eugene's hairdo brought back memories of Geum Soon's hair!!!

+I thinks someone here has mention something about this too .....:D

Guest lollipop

Wow...three gorgeous men I adoreddddddd...thanks for this thread...looking forward to see this show...yipppeeeee!

Thanks for the quick translations o-cha

So the pics they'll release tomorrow/tonight might reveal if they're going to include any pregnancy scenes in the drama and show who Eugene's husband is, or if it'll just open with the baby already there, and they'll somehow explain the situation throughout the story.

Guest rynne2007

rynne2007 : I am guessing that Bin Woo will probably fight Eugene for Jo Hyun Jae considering JHJ's character seems to be the richest among the 3 men...but of course that's just my guess.

That's what I think too when I read the description of the other actress's role. Since most of the Korean series I've watched, the rich male character always conquers 2 or more female characters' heart.

Guest *sayuri*

any idea who's playing the kid or what sex is the child?

+Pretty sure the kid going to be a girl ..... judging from the clothe the baby wear on one of the photo ......:) But no idea who playing the kid ......:P

(here the picture I'm talking about)

u.jpg

+BTW, does anyone having an account at KBS?? ..... according to pegster (at ObSESsed) ..... there are some new pictures posted at the website .... put u need to login to enlarge the pictures and copy the links too.

Yah, I was trying to enlarge the photos, but it required a login, and when I registered, I have to wait for them to verify my information.

I saw several new photos, but can't access it, I can only see the thumbnails.

You actually have to search for the drama title to find it, at least that was how I found it.

Looking the baby, it looks like a girl. I think some of the articles mentioned that it's a 'daughter' as well.

Found a new article on the drama:

20080306112209.012.0.jpg

20080306112209.012.1.jpg

If anyone has time to translate the article, here it is:

유진, 조현재, 재희, 신성록 주연의 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '아빠 셋 엄마 하나'기 3일부터 서울 상수역 지하철 신과 일산 마트 신을 시작으로 첫 촬영을 시작했다.

경기도 고양시 일산구에서 촬영된 장면은 마트에서 수현(조현재 분)과 광희(재희 분)가 감기에 걸린 나영(유진)을 위해 장을 보는 신. 이날 나영역의 유진은 자신의 분량이 없었지만 스태프와 상대 배우들을 응원하고자 촬영장을 방문해 드라마에 대한 애정을 과시했다. 서울 시내에 드리워진 황사를 피해 지하철 6호선에서 이어진 촬영은 활기찬 분위기에서 진행됐다.

'아빠 셋 엄마 하나'는 젊은 미망인의 좌충우돌 육아와 사랑이야기로 유진, 조현재, 재희, 신성록이 출연하며 '달자의 봄'의 이재상PD가 연출을 맡았고 '포도밭 그 사나이', '안녕, 내사랑'의 조명주 작가가 대본을 쓴다.

정자기증으로 졸지에 아빠가 돼버린 세 친구들의 이야기를 그린 코믹 미니시리즈 '아빠셋 엄마하나'는 '쾌도 홍길동' 후속작으로 4월 2일 첫방송된다.

Credits: Daum, Newsen

After i read about this new series of Eugene...my god...im so excited with this drama very interesting. :rolleyes:

I like Shin Sung Rok after i watch THANK YOU. I miss Jo Hyun Jae. Eugene...i'm really excited :D

Archived