[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

Guest o-cha

demon_wings : the article is talking about the curly hairstyle of Choi Jin Shil and Eugene for their new dramas. I don't have time to read through line by line. I'll read it tomorrow (too sleepy now) and post any relevant information.

hjkomo : you are here! yipeeeeeeeeee

More posters by yours truly. I was inspired by the poster of the movie Juno.

poster1.jpg

poster2.jpg

poster3.jpg

Gossshh so sleepy now.....zzzzz... hands cramping from too much photoshopping today :lol:.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandalaywith

o-cha :lol:

Wow~!Thanks making to poster.

Eugene&jo hyun jae poster is best B)

Thanks again share to poster. :w00t:

Guest *sayuri*

+Wahhhh.......I'm dying to see this drama ....... April where are you ...... please come early ...... :D

+o-cha nice art works...... maybe u should made a characters poster for this drama ...... so mandalaywith can put it on the first page.......:D

Guest o-cha

*sayuri* : Sure I can do that. I'd rather wait for the official description of the characters from KBS first though. Hopefully they'll open the website soon ad give a better character description+ more pics.

pegster : thanks for the new pic and article. Yeah it's talking about the same thing.

hye091 : thanks for sharing the fan art over...the Eugene one is really pretty.

Glad to know you guys like the posters..I just know I had to do the 'Juno' poster when I saw pregnant Eugene pics...hehehe.

[마이데일리 = 안효은 기자] 최진실, 유진. 신구세대를 대표하는 두 미녀배우가 빠글빠글한 아줌마 파마머리로 돌아왔다.

Choi Jin Shil, Eugene. The two have come to represent the older and younger generation with curly ahjumma permed hair

MBC 주말특별기획드라마 `내 생애 마지막 스캔들`의 억척 아줌마 최진실과 KBS 2TV `아빠 셋 엄마 하나`의 과부 유진이 촌스럽기 그지없는 강렬한 파마머리를 공개하자 사람들은 뜨악 했다. 여성스런 웨이브 머리나 청순한 생머리, 혹은 세련된 단발머리의 그녀들을 기억하던 사람들에게 그녀들의 변신은 결코 마땅치 못했다.

Choi Jin Shil of the MBC drama "My Life's Last Scandal" and Eugene of KBS2's "3 Dads 1 Mom" are shown with tightly curled ahjumma prem hairstyle. The two women (are known for) their long hair; with their transformation to their new short hairstyle (they hope) it will leave a lasting impression on people.

그동안 나름대로 다양한 연기변신을 시도한 그녀들에게도 이러한 파격 변신은 처음이다. 최진실의 경우 드라마 `장미빛 인생`에서 허름한 차림의 아줌마 역을 맡아 촌스러운 모습을 시도했고, 유진도 `진짜 진짜 좋아해`에서 강원도 산골소녀로 변신했지만 일반인도 하기 힘든 이같은 파마머리까지 시도하지는 않았다.

They have attempted to transform theirselves initially before. In "Rosy Life" Choi Jin Shil appeared as an ahjumma with shabby outfit, Eugene also appeared as a mountain side woman from Kangwon-do in "Really Really Like You" although at the time she didn't have a permed hairstyle.

푸들과도 같은 머리모양에 남다른 애착을 보이고 있다는 최진실은 이번 변신을 두고 "다소 오버스러운 면이 있지만 극적 반전을 위한 장치"라고 밝힌 바 있다. 하지만 "감독님이 어느 선까지 날 망가뜨릴 것인가 싶었다. 또한 코미디라는 장르의 연기가 정말 힘들구나하고 생각했다"는 말에서 도전을 넘어 자기한계를 시험하고자 몸을 던지는 그녀의 열정이 엿보였다.

Choi Jin Shil's paragraph--skip.

`아빠 셋 엄마 하나`에서 젊은 과부 역에 도전하는 유진은 비록 두 번째 `애엄마` 역이지만 예전보다는 거친 모성을 연기한다. 가요계의 요정 S.E.S의 성공을 발판으로 지금의 위치에 올랐지만 그 이미지를 깨고자 했던 것이 이번 변신의 이유다. 유진의 기획사측은 "그동안 유진이 생머리로만 기억돼 와서 이번에는 변신을 시도해 봤다. 생머리로는 너무 밋밋할 듯 해서 드라마 제작진과 상의 끝에 내린 결론이다"고 설명했다.

Eugene will act as a mom for the second time in "3 Dads 1 Mom" but this time will go through a tougher motherhood. Eugene gained success in the past with S.E.S in the music industry, now she is risng again with her transformation. The representative from Eugene's company said "That time people think of Eugene with long hair now she tried to transformed herself. She has talked to the PD and they came to the conclusion that her long hair was too sleek and smooth (for the character)."

그만큼 뽀글파마는 최신유행의 관점에서는 가장 `뒤떨어진` 스타일이지만, 고운 이미지의 여배우에게 있어서는 가장 마지막으로 도전할 수 있는 변신중의 변신이다. 그만큼 자신의 이미지를 전복시키고 예상치 못한 캐릭터를 구축하는데 이만한 머리모양은 없다.

From the viewpoint of trends, the curly hairstyle is an outdated style, but it serves a a fine image for the 2 actresses as they (hope) to challenge the public perception with this transformation.

`조강지처 클럽`의 오현경의 시어머니로 분한 김해숙이나 영화 `우리 생애 최고의 순간`의 김지영은 그렇게 세련된 이미지만을 고수하지 않았음에도 그 파격적인 뽀글머리로 시선을 끌었고, 비록 잠깐이었지만 `어린신부` 마지막 장면에서 아줌마가 된 문근영의 뽀글머리는 짧지만 강한 폭소를 터뜨리게 했다.

Talks about a different drama--skip.

하지만 뽀글머리는 그 강렬한 이미지 덕을 볼 수도 있지만 그 반대가 되기도 한다. 뽀글머리에 걸맞는 연기가 뒷받침되지 않는 이상 뽀글머리는 단순히 소품으로 전락하고 `희극적 캐릭터`로만 인지되면서 진지한 감정몰입에 방해가 될 수도 있다. 뽀글머리의 두 여배우 또한 주인공으로서 극중 항상 코믹한 연기만을 하지는 않기 때문이다.

The paragraph talks about the reporter's point of view. She's saying how she doesn't support the hairstyle per se but how the hairstyle really fits into the comic character mold and that it(hairstyle) shows sincerity. The two curly haired actresses doesn't do this just merely for a comedic performance .

그녀들의 이유있는 변신이 초반 눈길끌기용이 아닌 정말 필요한 변신이었다는 입증이 기대된다.

The two women's change aren't easy to do but it is an important transformation that we should wait for (watching).

Sorry if there are any mistakes in the translation. I'm not sure about a few things.

Oh I loved that movie "Juno"

Those are really cute posters o-cha, reminds me of how much I laughed watching 'Juno', I'm sure that 'Three Dads One Mom' will bring me as much entertainment as 'Juno' did.

Oh, and thanks to o-cha for always translating the articles for us. What would we do without you :wub:

I think the more news/photos we get to see of the drama, the more everyone is itching for it to start.

I'm someone will start a countdown when it gets closer to it's start date ^_^

Guest ripgal

The Juno posters! They're sooo cute..

Thanx for sharing em with us chinggu.

I love Shin Sung Rok and Jae Hee's expressions..

You can see from Shin Sung Rok's face, that he knows nothing about women..:lol:

...wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! as in really Im really so happy both looking guys, Jo hyun Jae and Jae Hee?...hmmmm and also I really like Eugene, looking forward to watch this? whose gonna sub this one?,......

...have u notice JHJ? he got more good looking guy!! hmmmmmm

Guest shahju

:w00t::D Can't wait for this drama.. I think Eugene made a very wise decision to act in this very interesting drama because it's not stereotype.

She always wants to be different. Really love to see Eugene pregnant photo too..I wonder who will be her hero in this drama..hmm don't know why but i kinda think Shin Sung Rok's character is interesting (and plus he looks a bit like Minki)..i think i'll be routing for them..hehe and also they look very comfortable with each other too :wub:

Archived