[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

Guest chacha03

'chacha03'

Welcome to Three Dads And One Mom drama forums

After i will share to Eugene character more pics.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and thanks in advance about future pics.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwahahahahaa...apparently there is no such thing as blood test in K-drama world :lol:

Well all I can think of is maybe the mother doesn't want to know.

*speculating mode on*

I'm guessing that maybe the couple (Eugene's character and her hubby) just decided to pick one of the 3 sperm donors blindly. They obviously trust the 3 guys and would be fine with the sperm donor from any one of them. Once they pick one blindly/randomly they decide that they wouldn't want to find out which one they chose. Even after her husband's death Eugene still chooses not to know who the donor is. She just knows that it's one of the 3. I think in a way it makes Eugene (what's her character's name again... Na Yeong..I really should start calling her Na Yeong) able to hold on more to the memory of her husband as the father of her child. Maybe in her mind once she finds out who the sperm donor is it'd be hard to keep the memory of her late husband as the 'father' of the child.

*speculating mode off*

mandalaywith : ooh Jo Hyun Jae looks GOOD!

looking 4wd 2 ocha's long posts! hahaha

OMGOMGOMG jhj's hair grew back!! cant wait 4 26th mar!!!

Guest Richard_62

oh my god...Eugene's hair looks horrifying......hopefully as the drama progress, they will change her hairstyle... the hairstyle is not too flattering......

Jo Hyun Jae's hair look really good.......... smart looking and not too untidy........

Look at Jae Hee's pants in the photos....Weird...Skinny at the leg part but looks a bit too puffy in the groin part....

Eugene's hair ain't that bad....it's a fresh look of her...her hair remind me of Bada. Really cute.

anyways....Jo Hyun Jae....ooh...i'm dying for him already....his character and attitude in "Love Letter" is so sweet. I cry for him.

Just look at that sweet face of his made me craving.

That was exactly what I thought when I first saw her hair 'OMO Bada's influenced Eugene...'

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Update to Drama Casting another star news.

20070515164306.270.0.jpg

Kim Bin Woo casting in drama "Three Dads And One Mom "as one of the female leads.

Casting in Eugene Rival character.she will play drama in villain character.

she casting in Two drama."Three Dads And One Mom &kbs Morning drama.

김빈우는 최근 KBS 새 미니시리즈 '아빠셋 엄마하나'(연출 이재상)와 KBS 아침극 '니가 참 좋아'(연출 이건준)에 캐스팅되는 행운을 안았다. 두 편의 드라마에서 주요배역을 꿰차는 날개를 달았다.

Translate-mandalaywith

Source- http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v20219210.html

Guest rynne2007

hi :rolleyes:

Update to Drama Casting another star news.

20070515164306.270.0.jpg

Kim Bin Woo casting in drama "Three Dads And One Mom "as one of the female leads.

Casting in Eugene Rival character.she will play drama in villain character.

she casting in Two drama."Three Dads And One Mom &kbs Morning drama.

김빈우는 최근 KBS 새 미니시리즈 '아빠셋 엄마하나'(연출 이재상)와 KBS 아침극 '니가 참 좋아'(연출 이건준)에 캐스팅되는 행운을 안았다. 두 편의 드라마에서 주요배역을 꿰차는 날개를 달았다.

Translate-mandalaywith

Source- http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v20219210.html

Thanks Mandalaywith...By the way, who among the three guys will she have rivalry with Eugene?

Guest mandalaywith

Thanks Mandalaywith...By the way, who among the three guys will she have rivalry with Eugene?

Today news in only talking about of her character. :rolleyes:

Tommorrow may be more infornation come.

Guest demon_wings

Eugene's hairstyle looks funny... haha.. Maybe that's because her character is an elementary teacher...

Hmm.., maybe as the drama progresses, she'd have a makeover so the three dads would be in love with her..

haha.. just guessing...

Guest mandalaywith

Kbs home page in found Drama Three Dads And One Mom Shootiing more pics.

Drama Three Dads And One Mom first Shootiing in Shin Sung Rok,Jae Hee pics

r.jpg

credit-KBS

Source- http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1511573_14820.html

Change to Drama "Three Dads And One Mom" First Broadcast Day.

2008 April 2 in Drama "Three Dads And One Mom" First Broadcast.

March 27 9:55PM in korean football game live show have.so kbs is change to First Broadcast day.

유진, 재희, 조현재, 신성록이 그려나갈 발랄하고 유쾌한 <아빠 셋 엄마 하나>는 <쾌도 홍길동> 후속으로 오는 4월 2일 첫 방송될 예정이다.

Guest jerrybabie26

i love how eugene is bombaring us with a log a projects... first 2 movies and now a drama.

wow.

and i like her role.

at least she's not sticking to one character type.

and from her role in wonderful life i think she plays a real great mom ^^

about her hair ... erm... hehehe, well, if she's playing a 30 something year old character... it definitely does the trick "P

the drama does seem similar to 3 men and a baby, doesn't it... but then again there are hardly any dramas that are not copied from something these days.

so this is basically a comedy, right? not really overly dramatic?

thanks so much for this thread and the constant updates <333

Guest donghaejin

Thanx for all the new updates.So Kim BinWoo'll be playing Eugene character's rival huh?This drama has all the good-looking actors.

And Eugene's hair's not so weird now,since I got used to it.It looks like Bada's Queen perm hairstyle.I remember Eugene said to Bada that, that hairstyle's beautiful & bcuz of that,Bada had that hairstyle for a longer time.

And the first broadcast of this drama has changed????From March 26th to April 2nd?Aw~well,I can wait till that.

I think the date was always April 2 wasn't it?

Why must the drama have a villain?? That means Eugene's character is going have more hard times thanks to the villain.

Well I remember watching some game show before and Eugene had a wrestling match with Bin Woo, Eugene won! So it won't be any different this time either :D

Guest o-cha

mandalaywith and hye091 : thanks for the new pics and the news of the new cast.

Yeah Eugene's hairstyle definitely reminds me of Bada's Queen ahjumma perm. I guess Bada could've given her the tips lol.

mandalaywith : I think that pic of Shin Sung Rok being hugged is him a pic of him on the street chasing a bad guy. Maybe the bad guy hugs him to beg him to let him go?

pegster : aaaahhh you are right. I remember that too. Eugene is so deceptively strong lol.

rynne2007 : I am guessing that Bin Woo will probably fight Eugene for Jo Hyun Jae considering JHJ's character seems to be the richest among the 3 men...but of course that's just my guess.

kooriyuki : hahahha..you must've noticed my blab from Robbers hehehe. We'll see if I can blab as much about 3 Dads 1 Mom or not :lol:

I think Shin Sung Rok looks hot here. Being a bada$$ policeman really makes him even more charismatic.

Too bad the premiere is delayed one week but it's probably for the best. That way they'll have time to ensure better editing,etc.

Guest ripgal

^ Actually all 3 guys are interesting and attractive in their own ways..

Jo Hyun Jae's super handsome and capable.. who probably knows ways around women..

Jae Hee, a not so serious, aloof person..(and you know how such characters capture ppl's hearts easily :wub:)..

And Shin Seong Rok.. just like what you said, a rugged badass cop, who probably only sees his job as his life..

And all 3 men, who are totally different, falling in love with an ahjumma hahahaha..:lol:

Archived