[drama 2008] Three Dads One Mom [아빠 셋 엄마 하나]

Guest mandalaywith

Guest *sayuri*

+Thanks o-cha for the translation of the new article provided by the kbs website......:D

+I'm very interested in this drama .... especially all four characters in this drama....

Eugene as Song Na Yeong, sweet and insecure elementary school teacher with a baby.

Jo Hyun Jae acts as Han Soo Hyeon, a fund manager whose dream is to be the top 1% richest man.

Shin Sung Rok acts as Na Hwang Kyeong Tae, a man who is powerful in solving cases but trembles in front of women.

Jae Hee acts as Choi Gwang Hee, a cartoonist who doesn’t like the idea of marriage and detests children.

+Wow..... they all seem very interesting characters ..... and I can't wait to see the three dad fighting for the spot of becoming the main dad ...... :P

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

It does remind me of 3 Men and A Baby too..only the difference is in this one nobody knows who the dad is whereas in the movie it was pretty clear.

Somehow I think they'll fall to the single mom's charm..hehehe.

I was thinking about that too..

Why fight when you can just do blood tests to check whose the father? :lol:

If they're adamant that they're the biological father, then it would be the best thing to do..

But again, it's Kdrama.. and it has 16/20 eps? hehehe..

Guest bluenitesky

thanks for the translation

The three men want to be the leading man (I guess they all want to be the dad?) rushing here and there, along with the clueless mom they all make this a comic drama.

so techically they don't know who's the sperm belong too, and they all want to be responsible for the baby ? Lucky child having 3 different fathers ^^

Guest mandalaywith

If they're adamant that they're the biological father, then it would be the best thing to do..

'ripgal'

I know "Three Dads And One Mom" drama is 16Eps. :rolleyes:

Guest mandalaywith

Indeed, JHJ looks the best in those pictures...especially loves his new grown hair, not too long not too short. :wub: :wub:

Now Jo Hyun Jae hair style not too long not too short.

looks good i like his hair style. :lol:

Yesterday his news Movie "GP 506" press conference pics

20080304183510.601.0.jpg

20080305103502.415.4.jpg

20080304181515.263.0.jpg

Now Jo Hyun Jae hair style not too long not too short.

looks good i like his hair style. :lol:

Yesterday his news Movie "GP 506" press conference pics

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200803/04/o...83510.601.0.jpg

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200803/04/n...82709.306.0.jpg

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200803/04/n...81515.263.0.jpg

Thanks mandalaywith for posting JHJ pics here. He does looks amazing..can't wait till the drama start, counting down the days now.

Guest o-cha

bwahahahahaa...apparently there is no such thing as blood test in K-drama world :lol:

Well all I can think of is maybe the mother doesn't want to know.

*speculating mode on*

I'm guessing that maybe the couple (Eugene's character and her hubby) just decided to pick one of the 3 sperm donors blindly. They obviously trust the 3 guys and would be fine with the sperm donor from any one of them. Once they pick one blindly/randomly they decide that they wouldn't want to find out which one they chose. Even after her husband's death Eugene still chooses not to know who the donor is. She just knows that it's one of the 3. I think in a way it makes Eugene (what's her character's name again... Na Yeong..I really should start calling her Na Yeong) able to hold on more to the memory of her husband as the father of her child. Maybe in her mind once she finds out who the sperm donor is it'd be hard to keep the memory of her late husband as the 'father' of the child.

*speculating mode off*

mandalaywith : ooh Jo Hyun Jae looks GOOD!

Thanks for the translations o-cha

Considering this is probably going to be a typical kdrama, your speculations should be about right haha.

If DNA/blood tests exist in Kdrama world, what the heck would we watch???

Guest genn04

Eugene's hair ain't that bad....it's a fresh look of her...her hair remind me of Bada. Really cute.

anyways....Jo Hyun Jae....ooh...i'm dying for him already....his character and attitude in "Love Letter" is so sweet. I cry for him.

Just look at that sweet face of his made me craving.

Guest *sayuri*

Thanks for the translations o-cha

Considering this is probably going to be a typical kdrama, your speculations should be about right haha.

If DNA/blood tests exist in Kdrama world, what the heck would we watch???

+hihihi.....pegster.....you're so right ..... that's why we have this drama to watch.......:P

+BTW, so far there are only two official pictures released for this drama..... I'm expecting more of the pictures will release very soon ......especially the official poster(s).....:D

Guest bluenitesky

wow is that really goign to be Eugene hair in this drama ... i really don't like it but if the plot is really good i might try not to notice it >.<

Guest mandalaywith

Three Dads And One Mom drama Eugene character pics.

20080305120906.221.0.jpg

20080305120906.221.1.jpg

credit- my daily

Eugene hair style is ahjuma curly hair.haha :P

Guest mandalaywith

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting in this thread

Eugene's hair in this pic doesn't look that bad. It's kind of cute. Thanks mandalaywith for the pics :)

'chacha03'

Welcome to Three Dads And One Mom drama forums

After i will share to Eugene character more pics.

Guest *sayuri*

+Wahhhh......more pictures .... thanks mandalaywith.....:) This times the pictures are bigger and clearer ..... and I agree with Chacha .... Eugene's hair doesn't looks that bad up close......hihihi.......:D

20080305114503.914.1.jpg

^

^

*sorry for quoting the picture but I couldn't resist* ...... I wonder what happen here in that scene???

Archived