Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo Shines At Jewelry Event In Monaco + Poses With Natalie Portman And Natalia Vodianova

Song Hye Kyo Shines At Jewelry Event In Monaco + Poses With Natalie Portman And Natalia Vodianova

Jul 12, 2019
by S. Nam

Song Hye Kyo recently dazzled at a jewelry exhibition in Monaco!

On July 11, fashion magazines Elle Hong Kong and Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong uploaded pictures and videos of Song Hye Kyo through their official 

Song Hye Kyo attended a jewelry event for Chaumet in Monaco as Asia’s Ambassador. In the videos, she introduces herself, saying she’s in Monaco with Chaumet. Song Hye Kyo shares, “I’m happy to be able to spend time with this amazing jewelry, and it is an honor to introduce them to everyone. Please have an enjoyable time today with Chaumet.” 

W Korea also uploaded photos of Song Hye Kyo posing with Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, and Antoine Arnault. 

Check out another clip of Song Hye Kyo uploaded by Marie Claire Korea: 

source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1338215wpp/song-hye-kyo-shines-at-jewelry-event-in-monaco-poses-with-natalie-portman-and-natalia-vodianova

• Like 5

HarpersBazaar Taiwan, WKorea, MarieClaire Korea and Elle Hong Kong posted more videos ... talk about impact!  :D, why do I get the feeling that we’re going to hear announcement for a new project very soon.

747960-D2-A1-CD-46-C3-838-B-147-DB05-E1-

F6-FA8-EB2-18-AB-4-EAA-904-E-FE07-B4-A6-

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

O M G, WE'RE WATCHING THE PHOENIX RISING BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!! Love it!! Love her!!

To the haters:  She just knows what to wear on what occasion.

To the ex: Eat your heart out! Love what you have before life teaches you to love what you lost.

Strong women don't play victim, don't make themselves look pitiful and don't point fingers. They stand and they deal. - Mandy Hale

• Like 7
  • Love 6

Credit sbs_star

----

I know she turned down the offer "Hyena" from the previous news but I'm still hoping to hear news that she'll accept the offer of drama "Hyena" again. ( Who knows she change her mind maybe):)....Anyway Love her latest photos and videos in  for Chaumet event in Monaco yesterday. Keep smiling, Kyo! :):wub:

Thank you guys for sharing and contributing to SHK thread! Keep it up chingus!!! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  2 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo spotted with Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, and more at global event for 'Chaumet'

AKP STAFF

20190712-songhyekyojpg.jpg

Song Hye Kyo was spotted with American actress Natalie Portman, Russian super model and investor Natalia Vodianova, and more at the recent global event for 'Chaumet' jewelry.

On July 12, 'W Korea' magazine shared photos of Song Hye Kyo from the event in Macau with the message, "Double exclusive! Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, LVMH group's CEO Antoine Arnault, and other overseas celebrities. Song Hye Kyo enjoying a good time with other fashion insiders in this photo! Last night, 'Chaumet in majesty' opened in Monaco. Royal jewelry that started in 1789. An open dinner for a commemorative event. Friends with that someone. So blindingly beautiful?"

As previously reported, Song Joong Ki filed for divorce from Song Hye Kyo on June 26.

Stay tuned for updates on Song Hye Kyo. 

source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/song-hye-kyo-spotted-with-natalie-portman-natalia-vodianova-and-more-at-global-event-for-chaumet

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Hyun Kyoung since she didn’t travel with them so I am curious... did Kyo style herself?? >. 

Kyoung and her manager was actually with her. And Jenie, of course :wub:

lower left corner 

F731-C8-B9-6052-4-FFC-8-FDE-E1-C8559-D12

In this ig post:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I wish the Korean people will learn to appreciate Kyo the way the international community does. 

Why must they be so petty with her.  She is just a lady who is trying to live her life, the way she knows best.

Gigivillaceran and Dukesa1122.  What will this page without you both? You both are so up-to-date with her news

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

I wish the Korean people will learn to appreciate Kyo the way the international community does. 

Why must they be so petty with her.  She is just a lady who is trying to live her life, the way she knows best.

Gigivillaceran and Dukesa1122.  What will this page without you both? You both are so up-to-date with her news

You beat it to it. Can never thank gigivillaceran and dukesa 1122 enough for the daily updates!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:
:wub:
caption - chaume(t)kyo , beauty kyo. 

YAY! FGM finally posted! :wub:

Small gripe:  Why couldn’t Hyunk just take in the sides of Kyo’s bodice for a better fit, though.  It’s ethereal but a bit too loose! 

• Like 2

Guys we are trying to create a twitter acct for the fans of Kyo so we can trend her drama in the Philippines everynight on August the drama will be airing monday to friday in the no.1 Channel here in my country so any pilipino here can join will post the details here Dukesa 1122 join us pls dear

• Like 1

HK Tatler posted an IG story with Kyo, please check out their Ig profile if anyone is interested.

23 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Small gripe:  Why couldn’t Hyunk just take in the sides of Kyo’s bodice for a better fit, though.  It’s ethereal but a bit too loose! 

IA. I though it was Kyo and Jenie who styled the look so I didn’t point it out but it Hyun should have made it more fitted. 

Ethereal is the right word, I was checking out the dresses of the other celebrities .. while everyone looks beautiful, Kyo’s looks less formal and more effortless with a touch of whimsical beauty. 

Spoiler

A7465-F6-A-EB6-B-4-C3-E-AEEC-766-AD86222

41-C923-A2-9486-4-D1-D-88-F7-54-BCE3-B25

bjoeun reposted WKorea’s video with the caption 모나코 쇼메 행사 -아름다운 나라 모나코에서 더 아름다운 교언니 <Monaco Chaumet Event -  In a beautiful country Monaco with an even more beautiful Kyo-Unnie>

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@gigivillaceran - Yep im in twitter :D

@thepixies - my thoughts too. Its too loose down the bust but still fine. Maybe kyo lost weight after she had that gown fitted. Because, you know. Lol

—— so glad to see her slaying in each of her CFs. To think haters actually took the trouble of mailing them to get Kyo out of their brand. Indeed, inspiration! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Now that i've seen couple of pics from side, i kinda agree with you. But, if the loose side that we've seen in pic above is where they put the zipper, then

a sudden alteration could be difficult.. 

I love that we have a lot to talk about from her last night appearance.

I'm gonna put my bet to @ahdrianaa prediction that we will soon hear new project (s). 

@dukesa1122 haven't say hi to you, hope you're doing great :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Kyo is living her best life which made the trolls come out, please help us report these to UAA.

They’re bitter that she is being treated like a VVIP,  want to continue dragging her name through the mud with crazy allegations.

Kyo and money hungry? Some people have done more than 20 cfs in a year to make money and there is nothing wrong with that but it’s not Kyo’s fault that prestigious brands want to associate their name with theirs.

In fact, it’s high time we started a campaign to get Dior to formally announce her as their ambassador. This match has been years in the making. 

Spoiler

1-B5-BEE79-382-D-4-D4-F-97-F5-F23-A999-E

6-FDED1-D1-D2-DD-4346-ABA1-59-A579618-D4

65-E92-A2-C-4-C2-A-4-A3-A-BC31-99658-DA1

credit koreaboo translations 

• Like 5