Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Happy Birthday, Song Hye Kyo!

Thank you everyone for your posts and updates.

I know that Kyo feels great these days, as she recently revealed in her fan-meeting. I'm sure that she is feeling even greater today as she is surrounded by her loved ones and cherished by her fans on this special day. Having followed what she has gone through for the last 20 years, which include ups and downs, joyful and sad moments, I'm thankful to those who now bring her happiness as she truly deserves. I wish her all the best and I hope to see her back on the screen soon. 

Fans have joined hands in making her day even more meaningful by planning and carrying out various community and charity projects, as reported by the Korean media. 

http://news.zum.com/articles/34396669?c=06

http://news.donga.com/Enter/3/09/20161122/81460137/2

Below is the only photo that I took at her 20th anniversary fan-meeting. :) Have a nice day, everyone!

SHK%20FM_zpsyjfkqmas.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Happy Birthday to the reason why I came to know Kdramas..You are as pretty as the first time I had seen you in Autumn Tale. All of them already mention their wishes in here and that is not far from mine..Though we wish to see you in another project but first and foremost, Your happiness is what we are all praying for. You are the prettiest when you smile.

Been here since Autumn Tale and would always be your fan through ups and down. But I'm holding on to that someone who said everything will be good from now on..:phew::D

Shine brighter and Live happily unni..:lol:

• Like 9

Today is a big day for our lovely kyo, wish you have a healthy, happy life,we all want you have your own new family life with your lovers soon, you deserved,that's the long  time ago  we wish, hope will come true and soon, I think family is more important to lady compare to career, we still support you forever no matter what happen, don't miss the chance to meet the right person who love you , you deserved to be loved, i'm happy I can watch descendants of the sun at Dec.1  in san francisco again, hope we will see SSC in KBS awards ceremony at Dec. too, have a wonderful and memorable birthday with your lover,friends and family ,kyo, thank you all kyonatics update too

• Like 4

:heart::heart::heart:Happy birthday to dearest Song Hye Kyo sssi.    May u b blessed with excellent  health , happiness always n every success in ur career be it small or big screen , I wl always support n stand by u.   Love u forever unconditionally .   God bless u 

Spoiler

• Like 4

SONG HYE KYO-SSI, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

14370359_1687217318263998_6114779840677559465_n.jpg?oh=9d950970983e57b652f06025a4716dbb&oe=58C9E2AE

Your existence is a blessing to this world, you always inspire us. Even though you are a bright star whom we admire and love from a distance, you manage to touch millions of peoples' hearts/lives. You are a living example of God's masterpiece, an angel on earth, an incomparably knockout beauty with a beautiful soul who gives love and brings joy to mankind. I am always in awe of you, as a person and as an artist. It is nice to know that you are surrounded with good/loyal people (family, partner, friends,colleagues,fans) who really love you and you truly deserve that Kyo. There's a lot of us who wish and pray for your happiness, good health and many more blessings. Thank you for being born and thank you for being YOU...:heart:

• Like 6

Fans celebrate actress Song Hye-kyo’s birthday with donation

Song Hye-kyo’s fans donated 11.22 million won ($9,546) to Seoul National University Hospital in celebration of the actress’ 34th birthday Tuesday. 

DC Song Hye-kyo Gallery, a Korean online community-based fan club, made the donation to the department of pediatrics of SNUH in the name of the actress.

The department expressed its gratitude to the fan club in a statement that through the donation “the child patients were given hope for a happy and healthy future.”

Song starred in KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” which aired earlier this year. 

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 13

Before this special day ends, I won't miss this chance to greet our dear lady, SONG HYE KYO, a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a joy to see all the greetings of your fans here and all over social media. You keep going, lady! You've been our inspiration and joy all throughout these years. Yeah, it's my first time to greet you here in Soompi& am glad I did it. In a few days ,it's going to be my birthday, too. Sagittarius ,indeed! More blessings to come. No more bad days cause they're all in thr past. You've become stronger and braver to face all. Cheers to happier days!

And yes! Looking forward to your next project! You always have our all out support!

• Like 5

Dear Kyo,

43bc60e2c9f2750526348a1a90fff3d4.jpeg

It's nearly the end of the day you were born but for us this is just the start of a beautiful journey. Instead of saying Happy Birthday, I want to say: Thank you to your parents for bringing you to this world and Thank you most of all to you for bringing us joy, laughter and tears. I hope and pray many more to come and through thick and thin we will all be here for you. 

• Like 5

wow non stop birthday greetings and wishes for our dear B day girl SHK, that not only her fans greeted her online , her The Crossing co-star and friend never miss to greet her also, how sweet of HXM to remember SHKs birthday!

credit:as labeled

more of SHKs fanmeets photos on IG, super beautiful and you can see and tell that she is super happy in this fanmeet!

happy to see that  SHK updated her IG on her special day! Happy Happy Birthday SHK wondering who's b-day  gift is this ?????

• Like 10

Happy Birthday dearest Song Hye Kyo, I'm very thankful to your parents for having you and sharing with us. I'm grateful to your motivation to give your supporters, admirers and fans a well dedicated talents.  We are looking forward to your future projects and thank you for opening instagram for public view. We are forever your loyal fans. Sarangeyo.

• Like 6

for sure lucky fans cant still get over SHKs 20th Anniversary Fanmeet , there is still more updates about it and they have captured how beautiful she is !

5401e7ddgw1fa0kvj8i1fj20zy1dgnpe.jpg

5401e7ddgw1fa0l28w4m1j20zy1dgqv6.jpg

5401e7ddgw1fa0kv2omzij20zy1dgqv6.jpg

as far as I can remember this b-day cake with her drama/movie character in it , I have seen it  before on her 33rd  b-day in 2014 but im not sure if its from her fans that requested for it or it was from the cake shop owner , and this time at her fanmeet she was given this same design b-day cake but wondering if they have also added her new character roles like Dr KMY (DoTs), Mira (MPL), Annie (The Queens) and Z Yunfen (The Crossing)???

5401e7ddgw1fa0kwizaxoj20zy1dgnpe.jpg

• Like 11

roemfall1.gif501052112vp5.gifroemfall2.gifshk0227b.gif                                                                                                                                                                                  happy_belated_birthday_glitter2.gif                                                                           Pink-and-purple-birthday-cake.gif

• Like 4