Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

24 minutes ago, restudewi said:

Hi everyone,,

Just want to say, that I went to SHK fan meeting las sunday.. and that was one of my happiest moment in my life..

have a good day

You're so....'save' your words!

Great if you share something from FM , HERE:heart:

SHK's FM 'not welcome' media(photo, video, interview) but thankful for who 'broke the rule':grin::mask:

Still waiting something of FM from SHK's IG, FM's organization(SHK's Korean fan club):pensive:

I want to, but because my lack of english.. I will write it on my personal blog, and it is on Indonesia language..

Yes, I can share something, but I don't know where to start.. but with my respect to SHK and the rules, I didn't take any photo nor video on that fm.. I really really enjoy SHK and her private fm.. she's so beautifulll in real life (of course)..

• Like 7

welcome to SHK thread restudewi , how super lucky you are attending SHKs fanmeet ! truly agree with you she's super beautiful in person!

wow SHKs IG already got 3.4M followers and still counting, hope she will update her IG soon and would love to see her update about her fanmeet !

credit:as labeled

its always nice to see and hear good words from SHKs co-stars ! this time from PHH who worked with her in DoTs

credit:as labeled

• Like 12

CELEBRITY NEWS 

• 14440613_1725305214455208_8177249828896134303_n.jpg?oh=f2cd93b7f21817061b8cd0f19f0d7674&oe=58D1370D
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
NOVEMBER 18, 2016

HALLYU ACTRESS SONG HYE-KYO FLAUNTS PERFECT KISSABLE LIPS

The battle of luscious lips has begun, and it looks like Song Hye-kyo is a winner.

South Korea is home to several Hallyu beauty queens. However, the one that captured the hearts of many was Song Hye-kyo, the actress who played Dr. Kang Mo-yeon in the recently concluded K-drama, Descendants of the Sun.

Sporting cherry-red luscious lipstick by Laneige, the actress flaunted the most kissable lips ever.

Song Hye-kyo, a natural beauty, stole the spotlight when she was 14. In 1996, when she was still in school, Song Hye-kyo emerged as the winner in SunKyung Smart Model Contest. Following this victory, she modeled for a school uniform company. After that, there was no looking back. Song Hye-kyo went on the become a star when she acted in K-dramas, such as Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), The World That They Live In (2008), and That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013). However, it was in 2016 that her career skyrocketed to greater heights. Song Hye-kyo garnered a huge fan following for her performance in Descendants of the Sun, the South Korean military romance that created a global K-Pop phenomenon. Song Hye-kyo starred alongside Song Joong-ki, who also returned to television after completing his mandatory military service.

In the drama, Song Hye-kyo created a unique style statement which reverberated across Asia. The clothes, accessories, and make-up used by Song Hye-kyo became most sought after across Asia, particularly China.

According to a report by Straits Times, during the airing of Descendants of the Sun, the sales of Laneige’s two-tone lipstick soared across Asia.

CwvIAUjUAAAjRb2.jpg    

AmorePacific, which owns Laneige, said in an e-mail, “The number of times the so-called Song Hye Kyo lipstick was searched on the Internet surged 11 times after the drama started to air. The lipstick (Laneige’s Two-tone Lip Bar) became a bestseller in March and has sold out in some stores.”

According to 11st, a South Korean online retailer that runs a Chinese-language site, sales of Laneige’s BB Cushion blemish balm pact surged tenfold between March 14 and 20.

Cwue8IlVEAE1-Nu.jpgCwue8IlUoAA8cnk.jpgCwue8IlUUAAVyy0.jpg          

Actress Song Hye-kyo has modeled for Korean cosmetics company Laneige since 2008.

South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo’s brand ratings have been skyrocketing by the day. According to a report by Inquisitr, she is the most searched Korean actress on Google. The actress, who gained prominence after starring as doctor Kang Mo Yeon in the super-hit K-drama series Descendants of the Sun, captivated the hearts of many not only in South Korea but across Asia, the U.S., and Europe.

Song Hye-kyo’s online reputation skyrocketed during the filming of the military romance with actor Song Joong-ki, according to an exclusive report by Inquisitr.

Song Hye-kyo, who is an embodiment of perfection, is choosy about the roles she plays. After Descendants of the Sun, the actress still hasn’t taken up any drama or movie project. However, Song Hye-kyo has been busy being the ambassador for Laneige and Prada. Waiting for her next big role, Song Hye-kyo says that the character has to be more meaningful.

“Regardless of the success of a drama or film, I will be satisfied if viewers say that my acting has progressed and has gained more depth. I personally think that it is acceptable if I take a step forward and can act with more diverse expressions and feelings. I don’t usually paint a big picture on what I’ll do in the future. One thing that is clear is that I will do my best in the current place where I am at,” Song Hye-kyo said, according to a report by Inquisitr.

Fans and media speculate that Song Hye-kyo would land a larger-than-life role. Rumors are making the rounds that she will end up in Hollywood.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, angelmas said:

Now, I'm nervously waiting for her next project...I personally prefer to see her in small screen again...

Which actor do you want to be her co star after this...?for me, I hope to see her act alongside 1. Won Bin  2. Gong Yoo  3.  Song Joong Ki(again..hehe)

Same here, small screen for us:heart: For SHK, she knows.....! Do drama or movie must have bed scenes? 

***SHK's best bed scenes

-Full House(on bed, she's scary her partner, take off shirt), brought to cute and funny scene 

-All In(her partner took her to bed and open her shirt then CUT)

-Worlds Within(romantic scene begin from stair then CUT after on bed, cute short conversatation)

-That Winter the Wind Blows(her partner=brother shrare bed room in hospital)

-Descendant of the Sun(before=Captain Yoo's on bed and D. Kang at floor/after=together on bed. Dr. Kang find out when wake up. Bring to a romantic scene: Dr. Kang move up to bed or Captain Yoo brough her .....)

-My Brilliant Life(both on bed, not thing happen but it's romantic....

***NO, NO

-Fetish

-Hwang Yi

-Love for Sale=Camelia(watch movie many times but still not understand writer and director's ideas)

-The Queen(hated the bed scene's conversation), good movie but bed scene=very 'cheap':rage:

9 minutes ago, RoseS said:

Same here, small screen for us:heart: For SHK, she knows.....! Do drama or movie must have bed scenes? 

***SHK's best bed scenes

-Full House(on bed, she's scary her partner, take off shirt), brought to cute and funny scene 

-All In(her partner took her to bed and open her shirt then CUT)

-Worlds Within(romantic scene begin from stair then CUT after on bed, cute short conversatation)

-That Winter the Wind Blows(her partner=brother shrare bed room in hospital)

-Descendant of the Sun(before=Captain Yoo's on bed and D. Kang at floor/after=together on bed. Dr. Kang find out when wake up. Bring to a romantic scene: Dr. Kang move up to bed or Captain Yoo brough her .....)

-My Brilliant Life(both on bed, not thing happen but it's romantic....

***NO, NO

-Fetish

-Hwang Yi

-Love for Sale=Camelia(watch movie many times but still not understand writer and director's ideas)

-The Queen

won bin  is my long time wish for her drama is the best pls pls pls!

• Like 2

Here we go guys the Top Three Korean Global Goddess
1,Song Hye kyo
2,Hyun Jeon Ji
3,Yoona
Congrats to our Beloved Song Hye kyo.                                                                                                                                                         14915646_1874822389418631_4431403399117279595_n.jpg?oh=ea865023a4d78ae53b872a89014f0db2&oe=58BA2FAD                                                                                                                       credit @ songsong couple fb   

• Like 9

On 18/11/2016 at 3:15 PM, restudewi said:

I want to, but because my lack of english.. I will write it on my personal blog, and it is on Indonesia language..

Yes, I can share something, but I don't know where to start.. but with my respect to SHK and the rules, I didn't take any photo nor video on that fm.. I really really enjoy SHK and her private fm.. she's so beautifulll in real life (of course)..

Hi Restudewi! You could start with the reason you love SHK in the first place which make you apply to be part of her private FM. If you don't mind, you could share your personal experience during SHK FM in Indonesia version and I'll try to translate yours to english version. I'm an indonesian so yes, Indonesia is also my mother language. Hope it'll help

• Like 5

a timeless  classic elegant and never ages still look young of Song Hye Gyo no wonder many woman in the world are envy of her never ending beauty in any angle with a kind heart!                                                                                                                 tumblr_mmy7p3voVo1qf1aoao1_500.giftumblr_mmy7p3voVo1qf1aoao3_500.giftumblr_nctfr64AUo1sj3omto4_500.jpg                                                                   

• Like 9

few more days to go for SHKs birthday , as always im wishing her for the best of everything!  hope she can update her IG soon !

happen to see on IG , SHK is so lovely and cute!

SHK for Shilla Duty Free

just wondering when is the release of the official/ directors cut of DoTs DVD , as ive know they will release it by November to those who made reservations???? cant wait to have its copy also and so looking forward for their BTS and special scenes not showed during its airing plus the main casts commentary...

credit: as labeled

• Like 12

SO TRUE SHK WILL ALWAYS BE AN INSPIRATION!!!                                                                                                                  15135899_1800444673553129_996037587641827113_n.jpg?oh=0338b2a3278703ba40d8b35a6ddff100&oe=58C058E2                                                                      credit to owner

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sunflower91_ said:

just wondering when is the release of the official/ directors cut of DoTs DVD , as ive know they will release it by November to those who made reservations???? cant wait to have its copy also and so looking forward for their BTS and special scenes not showed during its airing plus the main casts commentary...

as remember, i posted here with it's postpone to December