Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

"Goddess like no other" Song Hye-kyo

MOD EDIT: please put large picture files under spoiler tag as it makes loading the page difficult for some users 

Spoiler

2016/03/08

photo699442.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Hye-kyo's behind-the-scene cuts have been revealed on the "Descendants of the Sun" homepage.

Song Hye-kyo looks like she's thinking deeply about something while looking at her script.

Her beauty is radiant and she looks like a goddess.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

OST part 5, Gummy, full version. Mars. 10

Guest RoseS

KBS drama videos, Mars. 09

cute scence of CPR='mouth-mouth kiss':P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJWlXt2Urk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL34Llpel-8

http://www.hancinema.net/video-preview-descendants-of-the-sun-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-kiss-but-no-sweetness-92214.html

[Video Preview] "Descendants of the Sun", Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo kiss but no sweetness

MOD EDIT: please put large picture files under spoiler tag as it makes loading the page difficult for some users 

Spoiler

2016/03/08

photo699475.jpg

The preview of "Descendants of the Sun" is building hype.

On fifth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun", Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) kiss.

According to the preview, after Kang Mo-yeon kissed Yoo Si-jin, she looked confused.

There is a voice in the preview and it's of Kang Mo-yeon asking what Yoo Si-jin does. She also realized what a dangerous job he had as he attended the funeral of a fellow soldier.

Yoo Si-jin was furious as he said, "I have offended God. There must be a reason why he's dying". Then there are voices of Kang Mo-yeon yelling for help and Yoo Si-jin urgently going to her rescue.

There is also a likely chance that Yoo Si-jin might leave Uruk and there's more to find out about it in "Descendants of the Sun" on the 9th at 10PM.

Guest RoseS

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-descendants-of-the-sun-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-s-romantic-cpr-does-this-count-as-their-second-kiss--92227.html

Spoiler

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo's romantic CPR: Does this count as their second kiss?

2016/03/09 | 2793 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

MBC Drama HD on DIRECTV - Subscribe Now

photo699570.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki saved Song Hye-kyo and then gave her CPR.

On the 5th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun', Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) saved Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo), who was hanging off a cliff.

As the car was hanging off the edge of a cliff, Yoo Si-jin decided to fall down along with the car into the ocean as there were no other options. Yoo Si-jin dragged Kang Mo-yeon out of the ocean and performed CPR to resuscitate her.

When Kang Mo-yeon could recover from unconsciousness, she called Yoo Si-jin, 'nutjob' and yelled, "I'm not a soldier. I was scared to death". Yoo Si-jin jokingly said, "Can I let you go out alone from now on? I told you go alone and you're found hanging off a cliff?"

Watch on Viki

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Guest RoseS

:wub::wub: eps. 6, tomorrow? 30% or higher:blink:

"Descendants of the Sun" sets another record, 27.4%

http://www.hancinema.net/descendants-of-the-sun-sets-another-record-27-4percent-92234.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) had to go back to Korea and he confessed to Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) about his deep feelings for her. He said, "I apologize for the kiss. But I'm telling you how I feel".

Unlike previous times when he revealed his feelings honestly for Mo-yeon, this time he asked how she felt.

I am currently watching epi 5, but I am so excited that I could not help but tell everyone "I LUV dOtS!"

I know I know, that's so lame! delete1

Gotta go back and finish it! They just fell off the cliff! The Captain just scored a CPR KISS!  bigkiss

See ya all later! gtg

• Like 5

Yessss !!!!!..

Tomorrow hope it can surpass that... Fall from the star.. I readed in roses posted is the highest with 28 something almost 29.. Hope tomorrow can be the breaking record again.. Or maybe at 7.. But with that preview of earthquake sure it will reach that..

Is she gonna be MIA.. Like she's doing right now...

Miss her.. While other actor been updating in there n out there.. Specially onew that big smile in his ig well deserve.. His really good for first one.. 

Come on come on come out where ever you are.. Can you pump out from your hiden place

• Like 4