Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I love episode 6, by far my favorite episode.  The so many feels I got from watching it, the acting and the cinematography are top-notch.  For me, SHK's acting and her character shine in this episode.  SHK's acting maybe more subtle compared to others, but her expressions did most of the acting for her.  My favorite 2 scenes :wub:

ed97c81bjw1f1s4ue96cvg209q05a4r1.gif

ed97c81bjw1f1s76vdlk0g209q05ex71.gif

I can't wait to see this scene next week (why can't it be Wednesday already :mellow:)  The longing for him in her eyes :(

ed97c81bjw1f1t503z3j0g20b405zqv5.gif

• Like 21

Curious about whether SHK is in Seoul right now.

There are so many people taking selfies with SJK, so we know that he's there but it's like SHK vanished..lol. There weren't even any fancams of her from the wrap party. Anyone on this thread know about where SHK is?

• Like 4

Wow! Everything is doing great with our dear unnie. It seems like it's hard to posts when there are too many great things happenings and tons of great news about DotS.

Descendants of the Sun:

It's true from the article long time ago from KES statement that it's gonna be her biggest ever and about sayings that this one will be one of the greatest drama out of Korea. It is definitely true.

Casts: Unbelievable! This pair is such a magic. Diamonds when it is stone. I wouldn't think if this drama will be this huge success if it wasn't the Song's acting in it. The modern hero and heroine in the heart of Asian drama.

Ratings: Daebak! Daebak! It started with a high viewership of 14.3 and then 15.5 on the first two episodes alone. I was thinking that before the 3rd episode airs it will reach at least 20. But it is more than the 20% i am thinking, it garnered 23.4 of viewership (a very huge jump that doesn't happen most of the time). And now it surpassed the highest rating received from the hit My Love from Star by .4 percent (and it is not on the half of airing yet)

OST:  It's not been a month yet since the airing starts but the success is as gigantic as the drama itself. All of the released tracks were slaying local charts. Even the views on youtube was already on the heat.

Everything is almost 4M views

Always 3M views

This love almost 2M views

And the newest You are my everything is already half a million.

(Kpop is on panick??? Hehehe)

Storyline: Yes it's human-medical-military-romantic-melodrama. I don't know how to describe how beautifully great it is. And it tells the true story of human life.

For people who is bashing Hye Kyo unnie's acting. Did you already watch the drama? If you watch it and understand her character well you will realize it yourself. I wouldn't see any other actress play KMY. And very funny when others tell that the character wasn't probably given to her or she is not the first pick. I just laughed because KES told before that when is doing KMY's character she is thinking of only one person. SHK.

There's a lot more and nice and great things to say about this drama. But if i will tell it one by one it will make a hundred pages.

(By the way, i'm sure biggest magazines like vogue, bazaar, elle and marie claire were now on the heat to feature the Song couple and it will be a competition for them. Companies for endorsements are now trying their best for this Song couple I'm sure!. Hehehe)

Korean wave is back!!!

DotS fighting!

SongSong couple fighting!

Dr. Kang Mo Yeon fighting!

May God bless this wonderful woman.

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

http://www.koreaboo.com/sns/song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-capture-scenic-shots-from-descendants-of-the-sun-filming/

Posted on March 11, 2016
Image: Song Hye Kyo's Instagram / Dispatch Image: Song Hye Kyo's Instagram / Dispatch 
Song Hye Kyo shares an adorable behind-the-scenes update of their picturesque filming location for ongoing drama, Descendants of the Sun. 
On March 11th, the actress shared a taken from their recent filming which featured her and actor Song Joong Ki sheltering themselves from the heat of the sun. The photos then on captured interest for its scenic location as the two stood side by side with the blue sea in the background further captivating their onscreen chemistry.

Fans who follow the actress on Instagram also commented on their impressive visuals as they pose onsite.

Meanwhile, the “Song-Song” couple continues to entice audience with their impeccable chemistry on Descendants of the Sun. 

Source: Dispatch

Guest RoseS

'piano version'......broke my heart..when think about Song-Song couple's LOVE STORY

http://www.koreaboo.com/music-release/gummy-sings-everything-descendants-sun/

Titled “You Are My Everything,” the track is one right up Gummy’s alley as it features a melancholy melody against her versatile vocals. Her strong vibrato and fading falsetto pair with the full instrumental highlighting strings and percussion to continue the heartwarming and tearjerking romance that plays out in the drama.

13 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Hi everyone, thanks again for all the updates :)

SHK's birthday last year (Nov. 22) was celebrated on the filming set.  A group of good friends came to hold a party for her.  As her good friend, Yoo Ah In also came to the set to help her celebrate her birthday.  As a birthday present to her, he filmed a guest appearance for the drama.  His guest appearance will be broadcasted in late March.  He will play a bank employee.

http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=220831&rtn_sns=weiboBeautiful fan arts

Reveal hidden contents

005Fxnnogw1f1s5kotws8j30k00zk7aq.jpg005Fxnnogw1f1s5krvqbzj30k00zkgq8.jpg005Fxnnogw1f1s5kvizqdj30k00zkn2f.jpg005Fxnnogw1f1s5kz2kvrj30k00zkdl0.jpg005Fxnnogw1f1s5l2d2ewj30k00zk0y2.jpg005Fxnnogw1f1s5l61yo7j30k00zkgs8.jpg005Fxnnogw1f1s5l9drw3j30k00zk432.jpg

@hclover96 I love the HD pics you always share here and in the DOTS thread....they are really a feast in the eyes!

• Like 3

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/03/childhood-photos-of-song-joongki-song.html

uu4.jpg

Sports Seoul - Naver: These children grew up to star in 'Descendants of the Sun'

1. [+10,112, -245] Song Hye Kyo's features were already perfection when she was little. Daebak

2. [+7,453, -126] Look at Song Joongki and his pigtail... He's too cute~~^^♡

3. [+7,071, -232] Song Hye Kyo. That's crazy, her face has stayed the same

4. [+5,619, -200] Song Hye Kyo looked so pretty when she was little ㅋ I can see her current looks in her childhood photos ㅋ

5. [+4,467, -104] Song Joongki looked like a girl ㅋㅋㅋ Song Hye Kyo was born beautiful

6. [+987, -35] Song Hye Kyo had daebak eyebrows even as a baby. So pretty

7. [+898, -32] Song Hye Kyo is beautiful since birth... Song Joongki too... They actually look alike!!

Nate
1. [+736, -26] Wow Kim Ji Won is stunning too but Song Hye Kyo is no joke.. She looks so classy for a kid... Both are natural beauties.. Song Joongki's been cute and fair-skinned since he was little ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+679, -25] Song Hye Kyo (shivers)

3. [+489, -12] I'm disappointed they left out Sergeant Seoㅠㅠ

4. [+67, -6] Then and now, Song Hye Kyo looks like a doll

5. [+52, -4] Song Hye Kyo's black and white photo is amazing

6. [+49, -11] Song Hye Kyo in the 5th photo. This is not an appropriate way to describe a kid but she has an aura to herㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

Our Unnie Slaying the comments:blush:

cr Kkuljaem

• Like 7

14 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Curious about whether SHK is in Seoul right now.

There are so many people taking selfies with SJK, so we know that he's there but it's like SHK vanished..lol. There weren't even any fancams of her from the wrap party. Anyone on this thread know about where SHK is?

Yes me too.. Wondering where she is.. Like she's not catching the momment not like others .. Seems she's busy somewhere.. When twtwb we count on dispatch.. But now dispatch seems can't catch her glimpse either so is it maybe she's not in sk ?

I thought she came to the wrap party.. I think some one n jasper/daniel post their pics together.. There's others pics too she's wearing blue jeans blouse  n her hair just loosen up n lovely like in dots... But hear that she's leave the party sooner.. Maybe I'm mistaken.. Sorry n please correct it

• Like 2

Honestly,hav'nt watch a single ep. of DOTS as much as I'd want to.My iOS & laptop was broken.And my android's storage is almost full.To think it's on ep.7 already.I'll just wait for the re-run on KBS World & DVD.Enjoy watching kyonatics...envious much here!!!

• Like 3

thanks a lot guys for the updates! love to see knetz comments on SHKs childhood photos to think those photos were already published several times before and yes their comments remained in awe for her natural beauty !

nice photo collage of SHKs real/Dots photos credit to songhyekyozone/shkdc

12819157_935749066521499_1219660552_n.jp

Mini Kyo and Dr. Kang Mo Yeon with graduation caps 

12826210_1541817882784264_819232490_n.jp
12797783_1557344221245111_1310146111_n.j
Dr. Kang Mo Yeon
  • Like 20

Guest RoseS

PREMIER video, DR. Kang's ACTING=  express emotions, speak English, natural beautiful images....onscreen(most Korean actresses could not make...):wub: 

PREMIER video, so beautiful and chemistry Song-Song couple :wub:

Premier video, Song Hye Kyo's cute acting=comedy talent(most Korean actresses could not epxess 'real cute'). Miss Full House:crazy:

PREMIER video, cute idea=making 'close' and 'on top':w00t:

Guest RoseS

Congratulation DOTS, again, taking over on music.....=Gummys, 'You're My Everything'=#1(1-in-8 countries), Vietnam and USA's included=yah:w00t:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/gummys-you-are-my-everything-snatches-1-in-8-countries

R&B queen Gummy's "You are My Everything", from drama 'Descendants of the Sun' OST Part 4, is sweeping iTunes K-pop charts in 8 different countries!

On March 12, C-JeS Entertainment relayed that the song had snatched the #1 spot on iTunes K-pop charts in Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, and Taiwan as well as top 10 spots in the U.S and Vietnam. 

The label also revealed that an English version of "You are My Everything" will hit online soon! The combined power of Gummy, Song Joong Ki, and Song Hye Kyo seems unstoppable!

['You're My Everything', in 10 countries, later.....more, Arab/Mexico]