Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

FT Island Lee Hong ki mentioned kyo on SBS youngstreet 010416 :

Hongki to Song hye kyo

Song Hye Kyo noona, i really wish that we could work together one day even if i could just potray as your younger brother that would be great. I wish you good always

cr https://twitter.com/MrsOsh_yoru

fanboy lee hong ki, how i wish he had a chance to do cameo along with lee kwang soo in Dots  :lol:

• Like 8

@sunbae0401 and @sunflower91_, I think the Esprit news is true.  Chinese fans on baidu knew Kyo will have a new endorsement in 2016 and they have mentioned Esprit a few months ago.  Esprit has Kyo's picture in their "FY2014/2015 Annual Results Presentation" on their website already.  Looks like Kyo will be endorsing Esprit for 2 years :)

24114112472_8765afbe86_o.jpg

http://www.esprit.com/index.php?command=Display&page_id=8744&year=2014&fy_id=24&starting_fy_id=0

(it's on page 42 of the FY2014/2015 Annual Results Presentation)

• Like 13

Song Hye-kyo with her pet

photo671489.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo posed with her pet dog.

She posted this picture on her Instagram and said, "Doggy's mother is away on a business trip".

She's holding up a 'V' next to the fluffy, white dog. Song is wearing a white knitted sweater and denim pants. She looks beautiful despite her simple get up.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" with Song Joong-ki.

• Like 10

@hclover96  and sunflower91_   thank you so much for the news ,,, 2 yrs endorser of ESPRIT...ahhhhhhh...so nice.!!..

ilove the brand.!!..Chinese fans are really great , theyre always updated about Kyo...

its chill time again for Kyo , finished the drama, she has more time again for her pet.

welcome here @montytutu youre on the right track joining this thread. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, hclover96 said:

@sunbae0401 and @sunflower91_, I think the Esprit news is true.  Chinese fans on baidu knew Kyo will have a new endorsement in 2016 and they have mentioned Esprit a few months ago.  Esprit has Kyo's picture in their "FY2014/2015 Annual Results Presentation" on their website already.  Looks like Kyo will be endorsing Esprit for 2 years :)

Does this also mean no more Liu Wen? :mellow: I always walk pass Esprit store and Liu Wen gigantic poster is so eye-catching. Laneige gives similar impact.

Now Esprit + Laneige wow wow wow SHK charming face is everywhere :D omg

• Like 7

thanks so much for the good news hclover96, so looking forward for SHKs Esprit ads ! a warm welcome to you montytutu, its nice having you here in SHK thread most likely you'll be the first to see the gigantic poster of SHK for Esprit soon!

from songhyekyozone

Song Hye Kyo - Moongsil and Suzy Bae (dream) be a two main articles on Naver.
12519210_166975966997559_1313902674_n.jp

love to see SHKs IG update with her photo plus her fave pet!
6afb0f0cjw1ezqa7bhxi2j20k00p741v.jpg
credit:weibo/SHK IG

Laneige 2016 Perfect New

10576083_1691104984480081_920388690_n.jp

• Like 9

I subscribe to Viki. Is it possible for me to watch DoTs in the states simultaneously while it is being broadcast in Korea? thinking

My gut feeling is telling me to wait! tapfoot Since it is a new drama, I thought it would take a while before it is posted in Viki. 

I really do not know how it works. What do I know! Just chillin' here and getting ready for the coming of the Songs! 7up

DotS

• Like 2

‘Descendants’ first K-drama to air simultaneously in Korea, China

• icon_twitter.gif
  • icon_facebook.gif
  • btn_email.gif
  • btn_print.gif
kh_newsstand_banner.png

Published : 2016-01-06 17:55
Updated : 2016-01-06 17:55

A local broadcaster said Tuesday that its new television series would premiere simultaneously in Korea and China in February.

Titled “Descendants of the Sun,” the drama features top hallyu stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo in the lead roles. Set in a fictional Asian country that suffered a major disaster, the story follows the romance between a young soldier named Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and a doctor named Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo). The series was written by Kim Eun-sook, who also wrote a number of hit hallyu dramas, including “Lovers in Paris,” “Secret Garden” and “The Heirs.”

20160106001422_0.jpg
Still from "Descendants of the Sun" teaser (YouTube)

Unlike most Korean dramas, the series has been completed before airing. The 12 billion won ($10 million) drama series reportedly finished filming last month.  

In Korea, “Descendants of the Sun” will air Wednesdays and Thursdays on KBS2 starting on Feb. 24. In China, the series will be available through the video streaming website iQiyi.

By Won Ho-jung (hjwon@heraldcorp.com)
  • Like 7

esophageal14, many websites, but right now....[Honestly, Premium member but not favor NEWS/REPORTS from DramaFever=not independant writers. If DOTS will be on air @DramaFever, will share in here=no AD] 

-https://www.dramafever.com/signup/premium/?sk=1 [move down, click NO THANKS, I'LL KEEP MY FREE TRAINEE PASS]

-https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4627/Descendants_of_the_Sun/ 

Note: Dramafever, on air one day after Korea ' schedule(same in China)

http://www.fabeau.de/news/esprit-neuer-anlauf-fuers-asiengeschaeft/

Esprit: A New Approach for the Asia Business

October 14, 2015 in Business by Doreen Wilken

The listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange Mode Group Guillaume Thery appointed the new General Manager of the Asia Pacific Region. Asia experienced managers is actually known for its role in the luxury group LVMH.