Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow its raining IG post from SHK , one is her Merry Christmas greeting!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

12356368_522788957893145_692169096_n.jpg

and the other IG post - SHK with her beautiful smile and showing a heart/love sign

12338857_468542300014991_291105419_n.jpg

SHK you are truly loved by your fans , MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and hope you'll have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones! 

• Like 13

Hi @marwa___, Chinese fans are really fast with their subs.  This short clip has been subbed and SJK's dialogue is killing lots of fans already, lol.

SJK:  The situation about that time when I kissed you without permission...

SHK:  Before I say this matter out...

SJK:  What should I do then?

SHK:  (silently looking at him)

SJK:  Apologize or confess?

6afb0f0cgw1ezb4objlt0g209e05akjn.gif

005y8mXejw1ezb12oytx2j30qo0d13yr.jpg

cr to SJK's baidu bar for Chinese translations

• Like 14

I was worried about k netizens reviews but happy to see good comments 

Dispatch - Naver: Song Song Couple's heart fluttering confession in 'Descended From the Sun' teaser

1. [+930, -22] Song Joong Ki's pretty

2. [+665, -14] Song Joong Ki's character is charming, I think he did a good job choosing. Gu Yongha was a heaven-sent character, I liked him as Kang Maru and he'll do well again this time

3. [+527, -18] Explosion of visuals... They made it look like a photoshoot

4. [+367, -19] Gotta watch it for Song Joong Ki!

5. [+288, -13] Woah.... Handsome

6. [+122, -7] How come he doesn't age? Song Hye Kyo too. They're both amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+105, -8] Song Joong Ki-nim, you're very very handsome

8. [+74, -2] "Should I apologize or should I confess?" ㅋㅋ

9. [+59, -5] How could such a short clip made my heart totally flutter? Their looks, gazes and lines are no joke

10. [+80, -10] Song Hye Kyo makes every scene look like a CF. Her visuals have been slaying since 'That Winter'. She looks like a medieval princess while Song Joong Ki's so slick here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+64, -8] Are they even human? Their visuals are breathtaking~

12. [+61, -10] Song Song couple, I've been waiting for this

• Like 8

Merry Christmas to all SHKyoers!!Thank you so much..... hclover96 and Marwa !This is a wonderful Christmas present for me!:blush:.It might be just a short clip, but their dialogue and beautiful facial expressions sent me into frenzy!Hope we will see more clips in the coming wks.Can't wait for Feb to come!Again thanks to all who continually make an effort to bring us news,pictures and articles about SHK !May the love,joy and peace be with all of you this coming 2016!

• Like 8

What a delight Christmas present indeed.  When I saw the clip from Hye Kyo instgram, I'm so mesmerize with the scene,  so happy finally saw the english subs here and wow it makes one person blush with the dialogues.

Totally looking forward for this drama.

• Like 3

I went through a lot of articles and i found these articles about those people who admire Hye Kyo eonni

1. Hwang Jung Eum (the actress of Kill Me, Heal Me and She Was Pretty) she said of Song Hye Kyo as she watched an advertisement of her, "She seems to be a genuine beauty." She resumed her praise by saying, "Song Hye Kyo is indeed the most beautiful out of all the actresses in our country. She continued, "Song Hye Kyo unnie is the possessor of endless charm, and has a variety of looks; I envy her. In my next life, I certainly want to be born with Song Hye Kyo's face,"

2. Jang Na Ra: she simply said song hye kyo is the most beautiful actress in korea.

3. Ahn Young Mi (Comedian of SNL Korea) she said once on Happy Together that she is confident that she can beat Suzy (of Miss A) when it comes to beauty, but there's one person that she will never able to beat which is Song Hye Kyo.

4. SNSD's Yuri: on the show called Oh My School, she wrote that Song Hye Kyo is the person that she wants to get close to.

5. Shin Se Kyung: she said "in the entertainment industry there are lots of beautiful actresses but Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful of them all. She made me a little jealous. I'm a fan of her for a long time. Of course she doesn't know that"

For now, those are the lists that i have if you know anyone else who publicly announce their admiration towards Hye Kyo eonni, please share. 감사합니다~~ :heart:

• Like 15