Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks @tsaryva08 keep on supporting unnie shk.Take care.

Hi @pinay am I right you're a Filipino? Yes, you're right all kyonatics must show how much we love and suppprt unnie.It will surely help her a lot to know that many fans,kyonatics all over the world stood by her side in her difficult situation.We serve as her inspiration to move on and to start gaining strength. In short we inspired one another,we draw strength from each other.To all silent lurker,don't be shy to show your support to unnie. Show up and post,show her,how much you love her. As posted by kyonatics @ria19,from netizen buzz, Shk said that she wanted to work hard for the people still waiting for her.That's nice to hear from unnie. Maybe,she's reading our comments and was inspired by the overflowing love,prayers and suppor of her fans.Thank you kyonatics. God Bless everyone.

thanks for the recent pics of SHK guys...:> =D>.          A natural loose hair

Doesn’t have jewelries/accessories

Minimal makeup

Simple top

But still look gorgeous

Now I clearly understand the reason of these negative attacks

Undeniably SHK is the most beautiful woman in Korea ,Asia

No wonder even a panda adored her…

Guest song4kim

not only that...even this puppies adored her...he wants to ppo ppo (kiss) SHK...1048402567.jpg
1048402567.jpg
1246690393.jpg
201303130018.png
this puppy is sleepy already...maybe SHK is singing a lullaby...

credit as tagged

Guest ohsooyoung

Soar high SHK sshi✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

SONG HYE-KYO Airlines flight 14344

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Soar high My Palpitating/Brilliant Life ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

We won't let :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! dominate in the box-office until the last minute showing!!!! We will take the #1 spot sooner than later =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Our Queen is a FIGHTER!!!

Mr. Polka dot guy is tough contender too and knows to do taekwondo and knows how to use swords too.

Bring it on, MPL

@MayaE, Kim unnie said it will take place on the 28th, this Thursday, still have no confirmation, but I have just seen a tweet via daum that it will be thursday,
here it is 달려가자Go @mobileSLr

@leesinlee 에효 목요일이나 노려 왕십리CGV 두근두근 내인생 VIP시사회임

— 달려가자Go (@mobileSLr) August 26, 2014 " data-dsid="24_tdldiwGgg6ZR_gG">@leesinlee 에효 목요일이나 노려 왕십리CGV 두근두근 내인생 VIP시사회

@khxy, sweetie, sorry for bothering you again. Here are the Chinese trans of CINE21 interview of Kyo unnie and KDW and interview of KDW, please help if there is anything important and related to Kyo unnie. Thanks you once again for the awsome translations :D

9d589c4bgw1ejoyc9sjxrj20i00h176i.jpg

— 달려가자Go (@mobileSLr) August 26, 2014 " data-dsid="24_tdldiwGgg6ZR_gG">

— 달려가자Go (@mobileSLr) August 26, 2014 " data-dsid="24_tdldiwGgg6ZR_gG">9d589c4bgw1ejoycc1au8j20i00h1gnt.jpg

KDW's interview:

9d589c4bgw1ejpwm00dv7j20i00suwi8.jpg

— 달려가자Go (@mobileSLr) August 26, 2014 " data-dsid="24_tdldiwGgg6ZR_gG">9d589c4bgw1ejpwm1w9t1j20i00q8jut.jpg

— 달려가자Go (@mobileSLr) August 26, 2014 " data-dsid="24_tdldiwGgg6ZR_gG">9d589c4bgw1ejpwmewr2sj20i00maact.jpg

— 달려가자Go (@mobileSLr) August 26, 2014 " data-dsid="24_tdldiwGgg6ZR_gG">cre as tagged
EDIT: @khxy, Kyo also talks about her visiting to drama"That's Ok, it's love" weibo fan translated into Chinese alittle of it:

— 달려가자Go (@mobileSLr) August 26, 2014 " data-dsid="24_tdldiwGgg6ZR_gG">[Newsen 今日]宋慧乔最近探访了"没爱"拍摄现场,与在"那冬"中搭档的赵寅C以及工作人员留下认证照片,宋慧乔的义气再次发出耀眼光芒。 宋慧乔方面称"去现场和久违的工作人员们见面,还谈了这样那样的东西",接着说"与孝真等人一起共进了晚餐,赵寅C也对电影要好好宣传给予了鼓励。
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408252316571110
http://weibo.com/278411224?from=feed&loc=nickname

Vogue pic drawn by fan, insta http://websta.me/p/794846037463212606_503256991
10643993_340038832819159_2004942745_n.jpg

PS: why doesn't "spoiler" work? :-O

Guest ohsooyoung

Soar high SHK sshi ✈✈✈✈✈✈

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

SONG HYE-KYO Airlines flight 14344

Soar high My Palpitating/Brilliant Life ✈ ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

MPL Airlines flight 090314

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Team SHK fight fight fight!

Team MPL fight fight fight!

Don't let :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! dominate in the box-office until the last minute.

MPL will knock them out

Guest queenmaria85

what i really like most about our dear kyo is her simplicity :-*she doesn't need to put much make up but still look gorgeous  :x  :x and OMG!!!She's flawless :-O :-O im happy that she's smiling a bit now tho you can still see the pain and sadness in her eyes but i know she'll get over it with the help of people who truly love her :-*goodluck unnie kyo on thursday for the VIP premiere :xi know greater things awaits you in the coming days!!!coz you're a very nice and genuine woman :-* stay strong and godbless!!!kyonatics are behind you always ;)  ;)

Waaa. I'm so disappointed with KDW. I've always been rooting for him and Hye Kyo Unnie. I understand that he doesn't have to support her for whatever ordeal SHK Unnie is experiencing now. But I was hoping that he won't have to comment about SHK Unnie, saying they don't share the same interests in an interview. It's like adding fuel to the fire. *bawls in the corner* *end of rant* sorry just want to release my bottled up feelings. Nonetheless, MPL fighting! SHK Unnie fighting! :x >:D<

Song Hye Kyo is the epitome of the saying "Simplicity is Beauty".

Really beautiful inside and out. No matter and whatever the haters will tell about her my love for her as a fan will not falter, I may not be the active poster here but my love and support will always be with Hye Kyo. During this trying times, SHK  stood up humbly and dignified in front of the scrutinizing eyes of the public, SHK has just encourage me to love her more and feel proud that I am her fan forever. I wish she will not be discourage by this incident and take the hiatus like what she did long time ago, though I believe she needs to rest. If only Hye Kyo can read this I wanted to let her know , though Korean fans are harsh to you, we your overseas fans will always cheer you, love you and support you all the way, flawed or not. Hwaiting Kyo! Goodluck to MPL and praying that it will be a box office success this year.