Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ohhh.................thats so awesome of the chinese fans to go and support her like that.....it will greatly lift her spirit.....Way to go China Kyo Fans!!!!!!!!!!!Hope that her local fans are too doing their best to support her........How we wish that we international fans could also do something for her...........at the moment from the country...i can only pray and send out positive vibes out there....that MPL will do really well and she will over come this storm :)

Guest sunflower91

So lucky to watch the pre screening of MPL at CGV Starium at Times Square with super big screen. As early as 6pm we are already lining up for the free purple ticket finally at 8pm we are already inside the theatre and waited almost 30 mins to watch the film and it ends by 1015pm. The movie is really that good definitely a must watch movie. Mostly teens or in their 20s majority girls flocked to cgv who patiently waited for the showtime. As for the regular showing the ticket costs 6000KR and I've seen some also buying their MPL ticket in advance and happy to see it that they are supporting the movie. Next event on the 28th for the VIP premiere. Sorry I can't post pics yet I'm using my phone only.

As for the magazine sad that cine21 no 968 is already sold out whaaaaa.... the new one is now on display good thing vogue is still available but you need to buy 2 for you to have both covers it costs 6000kr but it is really thick and heavy I wonder what will be the freight cost

Thanks utkim for the info but I'll be back already in my reality land by sept2 I'll definitely go to the VIP premiere this 28 to fulfill my ardent wish to see SHK in person and hopefully take lots of pictures to share here. Hi song4kim I'll be watchful in this coming event.

Thanks so much for the updates and latest pics of SHK!

Wow nice to hear fom you @sunflower91,will be waiting for the good news re vip premiere.I hope you take pics as much as you want to.Take Care.Hope your wish will come to reality. Kindly use your bionic eyes hehehe that's my ardent wish.You're a lucky girl.God Bless You.say hi to shk from all kyonatics,h2natics.

Guest queenmaria85

so true MayaE autumn in my heart is one of my favorite kdrama of all time :x and one of pioneer in kdrama..because of that show everyone started to like korean drama and got interested in korean culture fashion etc..and i got to know the queen whom i truly admire.. :-* :-*

^sunflower91, whoaaaaaaaaaa..... we are so envious of you....... congrats for being the first one here to watch MPL..... good luck on the 28th....... we're waiting for pics  ;;)
thanks ngoc....... so thankful to chinese fans for their utmost support...... yes, please always be with Kyo in good and bad times  ;;) ;;)
queenmaria85, if the man from WW do attend...... i say, Game Over for the man from TW, MPL, AIMH........  :)) :)>-

@sunflower91, I'm so so so envious of you!! [-( ...Lucky you!!!

What's the reaction of the moviegoers?...Please keep us posted...You'll be our eyes and ears to know the true pulse of the people...not to mention accurate news ;)

Over-excitedly waiting for your next post...Enjoy the moment :-* :D 

Guest rjuliet

omo sunflower, ur so lucky to have watched mpl and will be at vip premiere too at 28th...aahhh i wanna see mpl and kyo too...pls send our warm regards for her :) ...
and chinese fans are so supportive :) ...hopefully mpl will be succesful with tremendous love given by a lot of fans...kyo fighting! mpl fighting!

@MayaE : thank you, dear. How stupid I am for not regconize what AIMH stands for  :)) Sure it is one of my top K-drama :D
@sunflower91: so happy to know one of us will be there, please take photo and have a good time.

Guest queenmaria85

thanks for the personal info @sunflower91 good to hear that cine21 mag is sold out already :-* :-*and they support and appreciate the film :x and waiting for your updates on thursday..take care always and godbless :-* :-*

P.S DREAMS do come true so happy for you!! :-* :x

Guest sunflower91

Hi everyone! If only I have the power to give you all the magic carpet to fly here it could have been so awesome that we watched the pre screening together but I'll refrain myself to talk much about the story I don't want to spoil anyone's excitement in watching this awesome movie, very well done and all good actors. As for the feedback I can't really tell but they are definitely so attentive in watching and reacts everytime there's a funny moment and everybody is so silent in sad scenes, you'll need tissue. The theatre is really that big and with super wide screen and almost all seats are taken.

Hi Jennifer , nice pics collage of SHK. I'll try to take as many pics as I can on the VIP premiere but I can't assure that I can post any update right away coz I really find it hard to type on my phone and I only rely if there's available WiFi connection but I would definitely share my pics as soon as I can.

It's about 10 after 6 in the morning in Korea just about now!Good morning everyone!I really would like to get a hold of a copy of Vogue Korea w/ WONKYO on the cover.Do I need to subscribe? I am only interested in that one particular issue, though.I wonder of Korean supermarkets and stores in other countries carry them.Or does it cater exclusively for Korean residents.HELP!

Guest song4kim

@Sunflower91,if you have no wifi connection there,i'll lend you my pocket wifi...but i guess you have to take me there first...hehehe :D

I like your comment @PutriN,how I wish too that the man fom ww will be there tomorrow be it in backstage,shk pocket much better in unnies heart lol.

@sunflower,take care,you're a very lucky girl.Please use your bionic eyes tomorrow,we hope you can see what we wanted to see hehehe.Kindly share rare photos of shk that we haven't seen.Just don't forget to chrge your battery.Please take @song4kim with you if you need a wifi hehehe. God Bless.

@vuthao you're very welcome dear,one of my fave too but of course my no.1 was WW -worlds within.thank you.God Bless

hi everyone..newbie here..i'm a fan of SHK since fullhouse..i'm a silent reader of this thread and a silent lurker too of the news and updates of Kyo here..because of my being a shy person i'm hesitant to join here but now is the time to lend my support to her whatever happens as a loyal fan..i laugh and cry w/ all of you here everytime i read and visit here..i like this thread..it's AWESOME..

Guest sunflower91

Thanks song4kim not only WiFi connection is my problem here but I need laptop too coz i really find it hard to type on my phone. When I wake up this morning MPL movie still lingers in my mind so many heartwarming scenes and I just love how the camera captures SHK beauty especially on the flashback scenes and how she transforms into 30 something. When it comes to her acting it is expected to be superb as always considering that melodrama is her forte. Every time she has a new project you can really see the improvement and her acting prowess and determination never degrades it always upgrade to a higher level.

Love to see MPL posters in subway station. Really hope more big K Celebs will support the VIP premiere tomorrow and the movie will receive much love on its showing day.