Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

@MayaE and @SusanC yes chingus I'm back here :-h :D Cheerleading squad is complete again <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ No to dull moment [-X [-X [-X and yes to delighted moment :x :x :x :x \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Team MPL

Team Song Hye - Kyo

My Palpitating Life will be certified box-office hit <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I believe MPL will take over RC's crown!

(positive vibes)

utkim unnie, thanks a lot for sharing that heartwarming MV from okuny :D wow, i was so touched and wanting eagerly to watch MPL as early as now, hehe i really can't wait for this much awaited movie to be come out in a dvd or watched it in on youtube, hope someone can download mpl as soon as it will be released... :D sorry kyonatics for being so excited... :)>- :)

chloebelle dearie, i'm so so much doing fine & was a bit sad last few days relating kyo's tax issue...but now i'm okay, and seeing dear hye kyo's new pics from the interview makes me oh so relieve...w/c means she's ready again to face the public & show her beautiful smile:D :D and thanks for the kind words dearie, i was really shock when i see you again her, coz honestly i thought you were totally leaving us :( how can you bear us not visiting here dearie, anyway? hehehehe....ooops, sorry for nagging ;)) :)) ...i know this is not the proper manner to welcome an old kyonatic friend, but can you blame me? i just missed you a lot dearie >:D<  :x hehehe

freshspring dearie, jolie friend, utkim unnie & to all crazy & adorable & cheerful & ever resourceful kyonatics all over the world..thanks a ton for the gorgeous pics of our beloved hye kyo today...its just for today coz for the next following days another thank you again to all of you, hehehehe...:) wow our beloved thread was fast moving this days, really....which is great!!!!! :x
MPL FIGHTING!!!

Hi! I don't know whether this article has been translated but i will just post it here.
Song Hye Kyo " I feel sorry towards Kang Dong Won"
Song Hye Kyo discuss her partnership with Kang Dong Won for My Palpitating Life. 
She says " Kang Dong Won is very meticulous, he is more like a woman in that sense.While i am more easy going and tomboyish, everyone on set keeps saying that we should swap personalities. We got to know each other during Camellia 4 years ago, it seems that we are more like brothers now.On the set we are very good friends and now he is my closest friend. He helped me a lot during filming and because of the tax issue i feel really sorry towards him."
Kang Dong Won mentions in another interview " When we were shooting in Paris for magazine spread, everyone only recognizes her but not me.It's so embarrassing."
Hye Kyo adds "I read the news .We met outside the hotel with the staff members and at that time there were many Korean and Chinese tourists, i didn't even know they took pictures of us. We were facing the front so we didn't know what was going on at the back, there were Chinese fans standing very close to us to take the pictures.I didn't know that's what Kang Dong Won has been thinking all along, because of the photo there were rumors.He was more troubled by the fact that no one recognized him rather than the rumors itself. I feel embarrass."
source:Sina
Well, i always think that when you know better you do better.That issue happened 2 years ago and it is a closed matter now, further i believe she learnt from her mistake and no such thing will occur again.Like she said, why she wants to commit all those and give up her peaceful and comfort life.The most important thing is she knows that her family, closest friends and fans believe in her, that's all that matters. She has been in this industry for such a long time and has seen and experience much,you know it takes strength*strength*strength to survive and be at where she is now .You fall down at seventh and get up at eighth and  she will be much stronger than yesterday.
When people throw lemons at you, you make lemonade,raise the glass and say cheers ;)

• Like 1

hi khxy, great to see you are back  :\"> please don't mia for too long....... we need you esp now  :D
thanks so much for the trans....... and your comments on the last para, it's so true. 
Kyo and her family, please be safe and strong.

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much and I really appreciate all of your hard works, especially today photos of Kyo and posts. You all really made my day. Monday is my busiest day of the week but after seeing Kyo’s photos with your updated news and posts, I forgot all of my tiredness and I was over the moon. Our Kyo is wonderfully rising up again. She seems better and better day after day. Her face in these recent photos reveals clearer mind with simplicity and honesty inside which is her originality.

Hye Kyo,

You are really, really, a Phoenix. You are immortal. Through this time, your future definitely would be brighter and more successful than ever.

Hye Kyo, Fighting.

MPL, Fighting.

All of us, Fighting.

May God bless Hye Kyo and all of us!

Welcome back, khxy dear. miss you  :-* . Very well said dear.

MPL reservation tickets is now at nr 3 track, very close to Tazza 2 :D . Fighting

2vlvm0.jpg

baGkYt.jpg

This is a review from Cinema Plus and it was said MPL is predicted to be the winner of the hearts of the audiences in this fall.
http://blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/220102226253

edit: chingus, if i am not mistaken, Kyo is a mommy to 7 dogs dearies and soul-i must be a big boy now hehe

edit: jolie, i understand more from the pic of Kobis now, the releasing date of MPL and Tazza2 is the same date 09-03 and it seem MPL had much more reservation tickets than Tazza while most of the other movies are already released....it looks good for MPL, actually :D .

Guest deaborj

I hope reporters stop following her and family especially at her home....I can understand if they attend her presscon or when she does her one on one interviews....but to stalk her and wait for her to do an ambush interview at her house is so out of the line....She already spoke on what really happened on the issue so media or reporters should already give her that space and leave her family or private life outside the issue.......i really think they lack good manners and right conduct in stalking and chasing Kyo....good thing she was gracious enough to speak with them and didn't let her white dog bite them....hehehe.
come to think of it,so her dogs are now white too? lucky dog...so should i change soul-i as my avatar? hehehehe.my poor soul-i.

Guest deaborj

ngoc chieu nguyen are you asking if the dog on my avatar Soul-i is dead? ....that i'm not sure dear..hope soul-i is still alive and not yet a SOUL hehehe...May be he's gotten big now that's why Kyo can't carry him anymore like she used to...:D  Hope Kyo can show a current pic of soul-i.
SOUL-i really looks cute and innocent like me...hehehe :D image

Guest song4kim

I wonder how many dogs does SHK have right now...i bet some of those were given to her...im pretty sure soul-i is the leader of the pack...if the reporters dont stop stalking her,ha!the band of dogs r waiting for them!hehe..

I guess most of you are getting ready to retire to bed for a few zzzzzzz.Well, I'm wide awake now! So, while most of you are peacefully sleeping, I willbe cheering at the top of my lungs. My cheering team is most probablytired from screaming, so I'll take over! :))So, MPL is now #3 in ticket reservation! Did I get it right, utkim? Thanks for the info.
This cheer will hopefully send positive vibes to our dear KYO and M P L!we are the kyonatics, the mighty kyonaticswe are here to winwe are here for victoryhey, there M P Lgo fight win!give me an M!give me a P!give me an L!what does that say? M P L!go M P L!go knock them down!go fight and win!\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\ <:-P<:-P\:D/\:D/\:D/<:-P\:D/<:-P\:D/ok, that's about it!I hope our dear KYO is up and about and feeling renewed! :-*

In this harsh and competitive life with a lot of hate, we can learn something from this girl
http://youtu.be/Vw1ZUTl0Ae8

The lyric is quite fun and right

"But I keep cruising Can’t stop, won’t stop moving
Saying it’s gonna be alright

Cuz the players gonna play
And the haters gonna hate
I’m just gonna shake shake

Shake it off I Shake it off

Heartbreakers gonna break
and the Fakers gonna fake"

Yes, that is true. Shake it off coz haters gonna hate, fakers gonna fake, just keep up your pace.

SusanC, yes dear , it's nr 3rd, based on the releasing date, i assume it's quite good :D

For the interview today, i gather that Kyo said sorry once again to everyone and the MPL team. She accepted the criticism and she will continue the donations like she used to do. She talked about her good rel with KDW and consider him as best friend and her future  activities will continue back and forth between Korea and China. She also said sorry and please do not abandon the movie due to her personal issue...it's a heart warming family film.

EoZAm6.jpg
http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2014082543161

Thanks, utkim. She really is a very caring person. She thinks about others before herself. Her apology was taken to heart by a lot of people and they sensed her sincerity. I think it's paying off. MPL is doing very well, thank God! I'm glad she is up and about again!I am happy for her for having KDW as one of her best friends! =D>WELCOME BACK, KYO. We missed you!Thanks once again, utkim for the updates. We do appreciate you and therest of Kyoers who have been religiously updating reports and pics! Gracias!

@khxy, thanks you so much for coming back and being here. Please don't leave us one again.
Really love your trans and your comment. I 'll remember the sentence you wrote "When people throw lemons at you, you make lemonade,raise the glass and say cheers" :x
I dun know if this one can help, here is a chinese trans of one of her interviews, dun know if there anything you haven't yet translated. Please going through it if you don't mind, thanks you so much :x

9d589c4bjw1ejpeafyy25j20i00hpaem.jpg9d589c4bjw1ejpeahrl4mj20i007gdhe.jpg

weibo as tagged

Hi hi, many thanks Kim unnie for awsome gathering :x

Some new pics:
iblMEpHzXwRac5.jpg
iBrUmlTd8bjPU.jpg
id7fdziqibroo.jpg
201408252319014743380A_3.jpg
2014082607305619147_1.jpg?time=094930
iwlRnmNqdJSQ3.jpg

Helloooooo......good morning!  :-h Is today, 8/26, the VIP Premiere?\:D/I don't know why, but this date is stuck in my mind somehow. :DAnyhoo, I hope everyone had a very good night sleep! Any news yet? How's MPL? Does it continue moving up the ladder?Is it #1 already? Or close to #1? \:D/Have a wonderful day everyone!

Guest sunflower91

Thanks to all for the latest update on SHK and her movie glad she's looking beautiful as ever and having interviews! I'll try to check on any latest update here in Korea. I'll be checking later at CGV Yeongdeungpo any sked related to MPL and buy my ticket So excited also to have that vogue and cine21 hopefully I can find it at kyobo coz I can't find one yet in newsstands here last night. Happy to see SHKs face here in laniege stores and at icis mineral water stand. Of course my water supply here is definitely icis. Looking forward also to visit j estina stores here . I'll just lurk here from time to time to check on any latest update. Got to go!