Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you for all the awesome photos of unnie.Little by little shk will be back to her normal strength. With a loving mother,special someone,supportive friends and of course all kyonatics around the world who stood by her side and continue praying and loving her unconditionally,who will not recover fast?

Now,unnie just continue praying hard,be healthy and safe,then focus on your career. That's the best way to forget all this trials. You are getting there and you'll be happy again.Trust God,He will never leave you.

Hope to see everybody on their MPL's vip premiere.Those real friends of unnie,it's time for all of you to show that you care and love our "queen". It will surely help her recovers fast. Please help and support her.

We all love you song hye kyo,Be the best that you can be,We wish you Happiness and inner Peace.

Unnie,we learned so much from you.You gain so much respect from all people who loves you.

Goodluck.

May God Bless You and give you more strength,deeper faith and happiness.

MayaE, did you mention "special someone"? That jolted me a little bit from my sleepy mode.  :)) Don't I wish she has a special someone!8->WOW! I can't get over how beautiful she is! No matter how she dresses up, herbeautiful facial features always stand out!No wonder she is the subject of envy by naysayers! :-q
Good for you, KYO! Keep your head up high! All is well! =D>M P L Fighting!

She's the goddess of beauty @SusanC, how can she not have special someone.hehehe It will help her a lot to recover fast if she has someone who'll give her a tender loving care. @SusanC most korean bachelors chooses her as their ideal girl like lmh,ssheon that'swhy many fans are envious of her,maybe they're not mad more on jealousy I think. That'swhy all true friends,admirers of unnie should be there to support her and the rest of the cast on their vip premiere.

Guest song4kim

@SusanC...Sue u were jolted by that statement?u mean u were like electricuted where u were lying down and then u stood right up in a snap!...as for me, i got paralyzed from waist up by that statement...hehehe.... :)) ...but kidding aside,i really hope that she has a namja whom she can lean on to (sing along with me Sue...lean on me, when ur not strong,and i’ll be ur NAMJA,i’ll help u carry on!), aside from her mother of course,dont u think guys?...i guess its about time that you know...(to be continued...lets watch MPL first Sue...hehehe)

MayaE, if I were a bachelor, I would fall for her, too, but I turned out to be a bachelorette instead! :)) Anyway, you are right, MayaE, I think that KYO is attracting  a lot of bachelors without even her knowing it! That makes her the target of jealousy and envy! Oh well, it's the prize of being beautiful! :D

MPL Soundtrack ?

Black Skirt (검정치마)- Love Shine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EGETxIfeLc&gl=ID&hl=id

lyrics

I’m not worrying about the people who’ll forget me by tomorrow
I’m worried about you, who will be all alone when I cross the ocean tomorrow
Sing me a song in my ear
So I can’t hear the other sounds of birds chirping
Wave your hidden handkerchief to me as I leave my one and only love

hey let your bright light shine on me
can you love me unconditionally
and sing a million lullabies on a sleepy day
hey let your sea breeze blow on me
when i am sailing internationally
and whisper all your prayers
on a stormy day

I blew my breathe into your mouth-
Every time your small heart started to sink
When tomorrow comes you can’t hold onto you
Will you be okay all by yourself?

on a stormy day

hey please don’t cry
On the day we meet again
I will promise you that we will grow old together

on a stormy day

http://popgasa.com/2011/07/13/black-skirt-%EA%B2%80%EC%A0%95%EC%B9%98%EB%A7%88-love-shine/

music playing  fm min 07.20

thank's to Autumn leaves (Indonesian forum)