Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^cesc, thanks for the vid. I'm sure they will.
yes
kim, me too haven't found any bad reviews on MPL....... this shows how amazing this movie is, truly a gem...... for some who say they're not going to watch, all i can say is, it's their great lost.
I browsed earlier pages to find names that are interested in MPL tickets donation...... I have already PMed you dearies, check your inbox :D:DTo whom that I missed or others, you may want to PM me...... thanks dearies...... this is the least we could do.

mpl29_zps9ed7abef.jpg~original
 credit as tagged
Kyo Fighting !  MPL Fighting !

Thank all the Kyonatics for all the positive and encouraging posts. Enjoy reading them. Okuny, love all your videos. Wish MPL will come to theaters in USA. [-O<

Guest chloebelle

Jennifer,how are you ?.....Yes its me :D nice to see you again,you always are so sweet,thanks dear...I know it's been long long time(disadvantage of having less free time hikss ) ... Oh I'm so glad MPL is doing pretty good....that's so relieving =D> .... Thanks to smart Kfans also all of you guys for updating news,video,pics,gifs...cheerleader teams and all of us for always loving our dear queen Hye Kyo....Ajja Ajja fighting ! MPL IS THE BEST!!!! HYE KYO IS THE BEST !!!!

Guest ohsooyoung

Go MPL go MPL go MPL go MPL go MPL go MPL go MPL fight fight fight!!!

My Palpitating Life #1

My Palpitating Life # 1

My Palpitating Life #1

My Palpitating Life #1

My Palpitating Life # 1

A must watch korean movie of 2014!

The most anticipated movie of the year!

Don't dare miss it!

Everyone will relate to it !

The best make up to wear is put a SMILE on your face, no matter how hard life is.

Song Hye - Kyo sshi, cheer up and everything will be ok !

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

S------M-----I---------L------------E

I just found this article, it's like talking about SHK tax case, the source is public accounting, please help to translate.Thanks 
http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0106_201408241307107459

It seems that SHK is not doing much interview for MPL..........you can hear a lot of her costar's interview taking place but not much of her's except i guess the Vogue and Cine 21....:(
It seems...KDW has an interview on Radio at 2pm today but no SHK :(

Putrin, I'm interesting to buy the tickets of MPL and donate , but is it go through hyekyo own website- hyebaragi.com to handle, please let me know how to pay online safe to do, thanks, because I think Shanda is busy for her work and family , still no time to do , hope MPL have great success in korea, and both kyo and KDW acting was recognised too, I just wait the DVD come out .

Kyo unnie :x :* Thanks Kim unnie, @chieu, @nino and @rubylia for awsome pics. I almost thought she wouldn't conduct interviews. Thanks God.

Finally, Everything will be OK :D

Song Hye Kyo Wears Black, Bows, Apologizes; States Tax Evasion "Not on Purpose"

Translator: mehrong @ Onehallyu.com

SongHyeKyo_400.jpg

Song Hye Kyo address the tax evasion scandal. She says she did not evade taxes on purpose, and because she was overseas, she was not able to apologize as soon as possible. Once she was notified of the tax investigation, she was incredibly flustered, but after gaining control of the situation, she immediately paid the amount owed. Although the problem arose from the neglect of her accountant, as a taxpayer, she apologizes for not giving extra attention to her taxes.  

[+9924] She has a good disposition, raise your hand if you like her, let’s see how many

[+2208] I already forgave her, the same way you richard simmons forgave Kai Ko…yeah, I’m a gangster 

[+3257] This is very normal, she has her own accountant. She doesn’t look after how she pays her taxes

[+1804] All humans make mistakes, let alone such a pretty one mm…just forgive her

[+974] Stop scolding my goddess. Everyone shut up

[+420] Plays pitiful when something happens

[+1055] Goddess, really very beautiful, so beautiful not even a sliver of profanity runs through your mind

[+311] Song Hye Kyo is truly beautiful, not like Chinese celebrities who always wear revealing, cleavage baring clothes, apply triple the heavy makeup, and look completely like a prostitute 

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/96326-qq-song-hye-kyo-wears-black-bows-apologizes-states-tax-evasion-not-on-purpose/

Thanks so much @freshspring, thanks God for this moment of reading this news. It really helps me alot. There will be no pressure and suspense when reading news about Kyo this time. Comments at that article really show that the harsh commens before are really from the haters.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2aW8_hoJdpQqsLrLDudZ