Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Oaklove, you nailed it right on the head! PEOPLE are WAY SMARTER than we think! I'm sure deep down, they are proud of her accomplishments in and outside of Korea! Not only is she a global beauty, but she is no doubt a national treasure!She has brought forth together a nation of Kyonatics from all over the world! Single-handedly at that! The only weapon she utilized was herself, armed with beauty and talent! Referencing the rumor mongers, they are just that, contortionists of truth! Hah! The truth will come out in due course on how and why an ancient issue has surfaced! The truth will set you free. Until then, rot in #@$%*&^%! >:POkay, let's move on....wait, you guys are up so early in the morning of Tuesday while I'm still up, too at 1145pm, Monday.Well, at least my heart has stopped palpitating! I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Whew. KYO, we are here to stay! M P L will do good in the box! Rest assured, your herd of Kyonatics will remain in your pasture!\:D/

Guest naliem

surely it really takes a lot of courage to accept your mistake or others mistake and take responsibility.And a lot more courage to face its consequence,unnie jjang im really is proud that i am a fan

Hi SHK fans,
None of my business, but just drop by to say that I personally dont believe she is kind of person who could do this so called "tax evasion" with her personal intention. Seems everything is made clear now, right? Good for her, even though the impact might be inevitable. Btw, dont waste your time reading nasty comments from any non-mainstream sites (aka NB) right when the incident occurs. It's no use, not to mention it just discourages you and makes you panic unnecessarily. South Korea may not have any ideas about the existence of these sites, so why would their comments matter ?  Once you have in hand correct and specific information/ facts which prove your idol innocent, there you go. Good luck with her new movie, too. :)

Many people they themselves don't achieve much in life and when they see someone...who is extremely beautiful...hardworking, successful and get affection from some great out of this world people....they can't take it and only want to hurt and bring them down.
They don't see the human side of SHK who has gone through so much to be where she is...she has worked so hard to excel in her career and if you are a true fan of SHK who has been with her throughout her career, you would know that she is a very caring and honest person...someone who has always been hurt by so many things but that never put her down.
She will also get up stronger this time round and prove herself even more to the people who hurt her. She is a Scorpio lady...she doesn't forget thing easily especially the hurt...she will definitely come back with a sting when the time is right.
As for MPL...those who know and truely appreciate SHK will definitely make it a success.

Guest queenmaria85

indeed a national treasure SusanC  :-*She introduced korea to the world through her kdrama..i remember when Autumm in my heart was shown in our country which btw started the korean wave... :D  :D everyone got interested in korean culture and even studying the korean language :x FULLHOUSE was the highest kdrama in our country which no one surpass it until now.. :D:D a well loved korean actress and IMO the most popular asian actress love lots kyo :-*

Hi kyonatics, I'm a lurker here. I'm a fan of hers since AIMH first came out. Your support for SHK brought me to tears. I'm from San Francisco, California USA. I would like to know where/how to purchase tickets for MPL from a reliable online site. Unable to go to Korea to watch the movie, but still want to support her as much as possible. LOVE SHK and LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for letting me read all your posts. =D>

Kyo always remember that you are bigger than your trials and greater than your haters!You have millions of supporters around the world who love you. Love from the Philippines :x
May I just quote a French proverb, "Men only throw stones at trees laden with fruits"

Unnie shk,be strong,be more beautiful. A lot of people,stars,actors,actress envy you,why?because you are very beautiful in and out. You are well-love not only by your mother,ms.park,kyonatics but batch of gorgeous korean bachelors actors as well as in other country. You are the ideal girl of so many handsome actors.Keep the sweet smile in your face.Those people who love you unconditionally knows you much better than those people who tries to destroy you.You cannot please everybody no matter what you do.We,kyonatics love you even more.God Bless unnie.Be happy,you are very blessed in so many ways. We are very proud of you.

Just read that news, feel sorry for Kyo and hopefully it won't affect her much. Everyone has carelessness sometimes but Kyo will prove she's the one who could act the right way.
Congrats to your new film and pls pay attention to it. Don't let the rumors ruin you down. Fighting!! 
vbcy13pwbbwxwppyngqa.gif

Cr: tumblr

Guest xyzebra

I am going to respectfully disagree with you, kimjung123. I understand that your ultimate intention is the same as ours, which is to protect SHK through this ordeal. But I can hardly classify these posts by fellow Kyonatics as what your first or last sentence suggest. Given the close proximity of the two events, one being the release of tax evasion news and the other being her upcoming MPL premier, it is difficult to not draw a link between the two as another form of negative media play, that is, by an unseen force opposite of SHK. The act of raising question about the observed correlation does not mean that we are shifting blame. Rather, as critical thinkers who also happen to be fans of SHK, it is helpful to see and explore this issue from multiple angles instead of just accepting the news as it is presented to us. 
Of course, everyone relies on different coping mechanisms in light of bad news. Some, like you, choose to move forward while others, like many of us, will need additional time to think over and analyze the sequence of events in order to find peace. :) 

I agree with you @xyzebra. We are here to support shk through thick and thin. Wherever you are,tax evasion is really a crime but it was not shk's mistakes,it was her accountants and accounting firms negligence.Shk trusted these people wholeheartedly that's shk's only fault,that'swhy eventhough it was not her mistakes,she still humbled herself to asked for an apology for other's wrongdoings.We are here not only to post comments or lurked but to defend her,to be there by her side everytime she encounters problems.We have to pause for awhile and analyze things.Circumstances and timing made us thinked that someone wants to ruin her,her career,her movie.Please @kimjung be considerate and be more understanding also to what we feel. But unnie shk is a good and strong person,she will surpass everything with God's help.Thank you.

Thank you to all my fellow faithful & kind hearted (just like SHK) Kyonatics.....  fr. the outpouring of love and support!!Like most of you I can't help but shed a tear fr. all these bashings that our dear Kyo seems to get fr. none other than her fellow K.Call it jealousy,resentment or just pure evil heartedness...but  like what deaborj said"our Kyo is a surviver".She will even get more stronger but humble from all these adversities.Justice will prevail in the end!I will keep praying for her protection fr. all  negativities and for the success of MPL.Aja!aja! fighting!

I would like to share this meaningful MV..."Everything Happens for a Reason" to give us all some inspiration during trying times like this.

Everyone does mistakes cos we are human, it's unfortunate bcos of the timing, still....I love you more bcos of your humility, your way of taking the responsibilities..I am PROUD to be your fan. Forever being one of your millions lfans, we are always by your side...Aja, aja , Kyo fightings!

Chingus's supports to our Kyo touch me to the core rdz5OE.gif

Guest song4kim

20140819000657_0.jpg
South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo on Tuesday apologized for committing tax evasion, stating in a news release that she “deeply regrets the mishandling of her tax affairs due to her ignorance.”

Song said that she had not been aware that her accountant had underreported her income taxes until the tax authority told her in 2012 that it could not acknowledge them due to the lack of documents on tax-deductible expenses.

Through her accountant, the actress reported 5.5 billion won ($5.4 million), or 92.3 percent, of 5.95 billion won as tax deductible expenses without presenting the related expense documents when she filed her income taxes for three years, from 2009-2011.

Seoul Tax Service calculated that the three years of omitted income tax totaled 2.56 billion won -- 785 million won in 2009, 818 million won in 2010 and 954 million won in 2011. 

Song later paid all the omitted taxes.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)
credit as tagged

@ duda
Hi kyonatics, I'm a lurker here. I'm a fan of hers since AIMH first came out. Your support for SHK brought me to tears. I'm from San Francisco, California USA. I would like to know where/how to purchase tickets for MPL from a reliable online site. Unable to go to Korea to watch the movie, but still want to support her as much as possible. LOVE SHK and LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for letting me read all your posts.

I like your idea!I am also willing to do the same:)We can give away the tickets to some SHK fans at DC or fans who can't afford to watch.Anybody who can figure this out pls. PM.