Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@Chieu, yes, she is in China now. You know, I don't think she can hear about anything in Korea when she is busy filming in China all day
PS, hic, no time for eating, how can she spends time doing other things :(
Thanks honeys for constantly adorable posts. I dun't want anyone to leave us, I dun't know what to say, and I thought about this bad one all night and can't do every properly :(
@ticktockjuly, about what you ask me, really hope you can see the pics above and you can be less worried

MPL is deployed at Lotte Cinema, Korea
ibf4TIEOIq2ySz.jpg
http://blog.naver.com/jjang33kjh/220095352474

@freshspring, you bring tears in my eyes. I myself declare you a thrown for being Kyo's loyal fan.

I'm quite afraid of Kyo's thread closure. It will really be a disaster if that happens because Kyo is in the time of MPL promotion. So it's better to keep myself from talking everything in my head :D . Sometimes, I don't know the margin of a shipping or a try of showing an approval of a new movie.

In these times, I think we should be together. I don't really want so many sudden things happening at the same time like this.

Shake it up and everything will be OK. Life is hard but A hard life proves you  :ar!

We have a lot to do. We have MY PALPITATING LIFE awaiting ahead \m/ \m/

You are right, ticktockjuly! Shake it up! Gather your thoughts! Lighten up!Life is a gamble, sometimes you win, other times, you got to try harder!We can't have this thread closed. For Pete's sake, I'm just starting, guys! I'm a newbie! Yoo-hoo! :DI am just about to embark on a new life adventures with the Kyonatics! Let me enjoy first! :))\:D/:))Let us savor the beauty that KYO brings! Those Vogue pics alone should keep us busy contemplatingon what's next in KYO's busy busy sched. \:D/ Aja aja fighting! M P L fighting!

Let's count how many hardships that Kyo has passed.
Don't focus too much about her love life. Coz I know if anyone has been in love will know how hard it is to overcome two times of broken heart. Until now she still gets bashed because of this. Is it too harsh for an honest girl like Kyo?

I still remember the time of WW, she received alot of criticism about her acting. (Although I know that the plot of the drama didn't suit people's taste).
Then, it took Kyo plenty of time in China for Grandmaster but her appearance was only in 6 minutes. I know this hardship has given her a lot of experience (I myself will consider it as bitter experience coz it wasted her popularity, time - a lot of time, and chances that we can't know).

She has overcome all of those for a popular drama TWTWB. I don't know about you here, but I believe in Karma. If you make good deeds, you will receive good ones sooner or later.

If you look at Kyo's eyes and her wide smile, you will see the thing called honesty O:-) .
Image-10027679-220584059-2-Web_0_2a58bd5
O:-)          O:-)           O:-)                O:-)               O:-)             O:-)                   O:-)

Believe in me! Coz Im mature enough to say that confidently.

MPL! Rock it. L-)

Government After Tax Evaders Including Top Actress “S,” Netizens Speculate Actress To Be Shin Min Ah, Son Ye Jin, or Song Hye Kyo

Government After Tax Evaders Including Top Actress “S,” Netizens Speculate Actress To Be Shin Min Ah, Son Ye Jin, or Song Hye Kyo

The names of actresses Shin Min Ah, Son Ye Jin, and Song Hye Kyo are being thrown in by netizens in the tax evasion issue that is being pursued by the government with an actress whose last name starts with the letter “S.”

According to the National Tax Service and the Board of Audit and Inspection on August 18, investigations made by the Seoul Regional National Tax Service in 2012 revealed that for three years since 2009, top actress “S” has not provided any documentation for 92.3 percent of her declared 5.9 billion won (approximately US 5.8 million dollars) general income tax and listed the undocumented expenses as transportation costs and other spending totaling to 5.4 billion won (approximately 5.4 million US dollars).

According to the Seoul Regional National Tax Service, “S” has under declared her tax by 785 million won (approximately USD770,000) in 2009, 818 million won (approximately USD803,000) in 2010, and 954 million won (approximately USD937,000) in 2011, totaling to 2.55 billion won. It was known that following the investigations of the Seoul Regional National Tax Service, actress “S” paid the relevant amount of money and additional tax.

After hearing reports of top actress “S,” netizens were abuzz on who could the actress be and names of actresses Son Ye Jin, Shin Min Ah, and Song Hye Kyo were brought up.

The stars’ agencies have made their statements to clarify the actresses’ names. Son Ye Jin’s agency said to TV Daily, “It’s truly groundless. We haven’t even increased (Son Ye Jin’s) earnings to as much as what was revealed.” Shin Min Ah’s agency also made its statement, “It is true that we have come to know about this just recently. We do not have anything to do with this.”

Another agency has also shed some light to the issue and said, “It is unfair to doubt any actress with the initial “S” just because she bears the same initial. It seems that the amount cannot be made only with earnings made locally. Even if (the actress in question) does a lot of shoots and advertisements, it is not an amount that can easily be earned.”

With denials from the camps of Shin Min Ah and Son Ye Jin, people speculate that actress Song Hye Kyo is the actress in question.

Previously, Jang Geun Suk and Rain were among the celebrities who were also rumored to have been investigated for tax evasion. The two actors’ parties have denied the allegations.

Credits: Soompi

Source: (1)

^ sighs...this makes me to lurking mode off, this makes my heart tearing and i choose to stay with her "thick or thin"... i dun really understand certain reporters, do they really need to write such reports "S" for ppl to make speculations? 

Warning  me or not, it doesn't make a big deal for me...i am more a fan of reasonable postings. Every thread have their own policy, we had been fine until now, we joke, we laugh and cry with her..but i believe this thread is 1 of the most  friendly and most updated thread in this forum. I use to learn to treat and respect ppl equally, mod or not. Being a moderator, you have the advandages to make justice when it happens in  sense. I do agree we sometimes went overboarded, but i do feel we have recently being pretty much unfair treatment.

I hope and wish a peace at SHK thead and she needs us now than ever. i 'll try to be here whenever i can as i do have my commitments at home, i have someone whom i need to take care as well, but it saddens me reading such news when MPL is soon out. i feel the need to be here. Kyo fighting!

I apology if i might offend anyone, not my intentions and i hope we can move on and out of this mess. i dun know if i will get warn for this post...i dun mind and Thank you.

^Kim unnie, what unnie says mean more than reasonable. You are respectful  Kyo needs you and we really needs you too. You have been being here and contributing this thread for a long time. With this thread, you overcame the hardest time when Kyo had barely actions. You are the senior we can count on, esp in this period and other difficult ones

I will not even waste my time commenting on the above article. It's a private matter. I would treat it as a conjencture.It's nothing KYO and her people can't deal. All will be well!
For now, Iet's focus on supporting KYO.MPL Fighting!Can't get enough of those gorgeous pics of KYO.  Timeless beauty, indeed! 8->

Attagirl, Ngoc Chieu. Keep up the positive attitude.  :-* Remember, there's always a light at the end of every tunnel! :-j And KYO will be your ray of sunshine that will light up your life! Isn't that great!:xAja aja fighting! Sending positive vibes to MPL! \:D/

Have a good night all! Sleep well.  I-) I-) I-) Tomorrow's another wonderful day full of surprises.\:D/ \:D/ \:D/Waiting for more pics of the lovely KYO. :-w :-w :-wWhile everyone is fast asleep, here I am watching AIMH, an oldie but another fav drama of mine.Eun-suh is so young but already beautiful.8-> She really has a gorgeous facial features. Lucky one. :)

Guest JinheeK

Hi! Everyone,

Here is a really bad news in regard to the recent tax fraud rumour.

In fact, the public opinion has became really hostile against SHK since her name has been officially confirmed by few newspapers.

There are few reasons lots of Koreas have got mad about her despite her payment the delayed tax, almost US $ 2.5 million plus interest.    

1. Koreans think SHK has taken advantage of her position right after she was awarded in 2008 as one of "good tax payers", which allows them to report tax in voluntarly basis; In other words, little investigation is expected for their income tax report. Koreans believe that's why SHK has submitted little reciepts when she claimed expenses (US $ 6.7 millions, incredible amount of money!) for 3 years!

2. A lot of Koreans don't believe it is the accountant firms' fault who did her income tax report but her fault because the accountant firms have been changed three times.

3. Another issue is that Koreans think she must have had a sort of connection with the previous chief of Korean Revenue agency at that time including political scandals; Otherwise, it could not have happened at all. Because it is the agency's policy the agency track down at least 5 years of income if they find out tax fraud, especially, for huge of amount of tax matters; However, she was allowed to pay for only 3 years rather than 5 yearsm which is unusal in Korea. Moreover, no one involved in her income tax report such as the accountant firms was suspended or punished yet when the Audit found it out.

4. It's not matter of entertainment business but a matter of Korean Parliaments now where the issue has been disclosed and discussed.

5. One of bad news is that netizens has started criticizing her upcoming movie, MPL, so badly to the point where they put so poor rate 1 out of 10 as opposed to be 9 out of 10 before the tax fraud. 

I don't know how she will handle this crisis.       

By the way, there were few celebraties in Korea who has to stop working for years after their tax fraud scandle; However, all of their unreported income was much less; Her case is the worst case so far in terms of the amount money in Korea.     

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

My god this tax ivasion thing makes me worry abt hye kyo..i hope everything will be ok and i believe thats its not true..im with u hye kyo thru thick and thin..KYONATICKS LET US ALL UNITE!!!!!

So Kyo-ers, now is time to show your loyality. Don't leave this forum nor post bad comments n let's see how Kyo and management solve this issue. Please reduce sharing negative comments from other portal. If we read somewhere, please leave your comments there since we want to create peaceful n fully-support her with love here. For moderator, many silent readers n daily visitors here, please be considerate before u close this thread. I seldom post anything, only love to read their updates n comments about Song Hye Kyo. I found their discussion are still reasonable. I'm very thankful to them for being so active.

Guest xyzebra

@JinheeK, thank you for providing insights into this ongoing development of the tax evasion scandal involving "S". If possible, would you be able to answer a few questions I have posed below? Thank you in advance if you have the time and energy to do so!
1) Which news sources have officially stated her full name as the tax evader? 
2) If the tax evasion occurred between 2009 and 2011, why is this issue brought to light now, of all times? This breaking news cuts so close to her upcoming movie that I am a bit suspicious as to the real intent of this exposure and curious about the beneficiary of her impending demise. To put it simply, is her tax evasion issue, if found to be true, a mere distraction for larger political or socioeconomic issues at hand in the Korean society? Or are there forces in the entertainment industry who want to see her fall? 
I'll stay by SHK through this time if she is indeed the tax evader, as I have witnessed how brutal internet sentiment can be towards public figures, especially those in the entertainment industry, who have made errors of judgement.  :(