Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest rjuliet

it said top star not top actress...kyo is top actress not just star...moreover, the higher someone the harder the wind blows...mpl is an important korean movie project for kyo, really hope this uncertain rumor wont affect the movie success...pls uaa do something, hurry, ppali ppalii...kyonatics lets be hopeful...kyo fighting!!!

:-* REPOST – credit to the owners ( a compilation)

Her thoughts on LOVE RELATIONSHIPS, DATING , MARRIAGE  (excerpts HYE Kyo book)

(Some excerpts from previous interviews, Ten Asia, others…)

But for the time being, she says with a laughter mixed with a sigh, the only place she goes is to film her drama. “I like right now exactly how it is since I can just concentrate on work. ‘Ah! So this is how it feels to be 100% absorbed in work’ – I finally feel that the right way. So, I am giving dating a break (laughs). Dating, well, it’s not because I haven’t experienced it and I always have. When falling in love, it’s a problem when a man has a style that really looks after my character. A lot my things are then missed, of course. Come to think of it, even though you could be 100% absorbed in work, it seems you’re only 80% absorbed in it. Of course it’s because to a certain degree, you have thoughts of him in your head. So, for now, I am giving love a break. But if one day fate suddenly finds me then, well, I suppose there’s nothing I can do (laughs).” ‘If fate comes, it’s one of those things that can’t be stopped.’ From an early age, she became accustomed to living by the words of going with the flow of water. As she says in her own words, “Since I didn’t originally have any dreams [aspirations], the work I’m doing now is my only dream;” and with these words, it was only she who stood in front of the camera today.

Qn7) Fans are curious, do you have marriage plan?

I remember when i was young, i wanted to get married.Honestly, it's not that i don't want to get married but i am enjoying my single life now. My friends around me are all singles, now they are worried about me because at first they will say its troublesome to get married.At that time i still asked them "isn't it you can do everything for the one you love?" but now i start to feel that it's troublesome to get married too (laugh) maybe because of my work now.

Q. I heard that you’re not planning on dating anyone for the time being.

Song
: It just seems really tiring these days. And I’m becoming less interested in marriage as well. I probably will at some point but it just seems to be too much for me as of now.

"Marriage"

Hye Kyo revealed in her book there are two reasons to cause the breakup.One is if he disappoints her and make her sad , she won't think and have a nostalgic feeling about the relationship after the break up.Secondly, there's no disappointment or third party,just that it's a wrong timing.Meeting the right person at the wrong time,she says.At this moment, the relationships will only make both exhausted and in the end there's no other way but to part. 

The "second" relationship will only leave me with regret and an unforgettable one." Marrriage is hard,i can have many ideas and views about marriage in a day.Whenever i see a loving couple,i will have the urge to get married but once i go home to be with my mom,playing with my dogs,not even wanting to wash my dirty hair, i will think that this kind of life is too good to be true"

If I were one of her lucky dogs,(I will definitely follow her, everywhere she goes..)

chill guys…ciao..

That's very cruel.. UAA should clear this asap.. Hated when readed some netizens comment..

Been big issue specially in football with gossip of messi n etc n all that I know they come surface 4 defending

I support her 4 all.. 4 false or true.. Is ok.. Fine.. But if it's not hope she'll take legally

Hope d crossing can open her succes in europe or us n maybe she can move there.. That netizens is 2 much braging this with old issue she deserve "good" one.. Is over d rated maybe the punishment earlier r 2 easy 4 some

Guest lionel1430292475

@strawberry555 straight away warning,even i've got harsh PM from Mod  :))
It's ok, since this thread was not fun anymore i decided to leave,but i still wondering why since SHK and KDW has a lot of topic in this thread the Moderator became so harsh. It's very different when O2,Binkyo, or whatever fill this thread.
Kamsahamnida Kyonatics for all the good time and fun in this thread.I hope she will be fine right now, like what i said before Korean Netizen have a big mouth. i realy hope she will be blessed with successfull in her carrier and personal life.
Finally i never thought it will be my last post in my Idol thread *shed my tears*  :-S
Love you SONG HYE KYO...love you KYONATICS
tumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o1_250.gif

Guest WillysS

I don't understand why only shk thret were reprimanded by moderator?This is very reasonable that we discussed about shk and KDW because they have a project together.for moderator I hope you more fair and wise in this case.and to all fans of shk..please don't leave this thret because we all love shk..sorry if my english is not good but I hope you understand what i mean..keep fighting guys..Gbu all

Lyrayoo, I don't agree with you that the posts you warned are non-related. I believe that more than anyone else, members of this thread understand that this is a Song Hye Kyo thread and that is why all of their posts, in my observations, are related to her, including her movies, her dramas, her professional work, her charity and social activities, her photos and her life. She is having an upcoming movie which will come out very soon, it is natural and relevant that they talk about the movie. When she takes photos with her co-star in promoting the movie, it is natural and relevant that they talk about the chemistry between her and her co-star. It is not reasonable to conclude that these posts are non-related.
I have been a quiet observer of the whole forum for a very long time and I can tell that this thread is among the most related, relevant, peaceful and dedicated threads in the forum.  It is such a pity that some members have had to leave due to this harsh and unfair treatment and the unnecessary control and the suppression that has been recently imposed

OMG, each photo  is just a masterpiece fullfilled with the two chic and cool instinct. SHK look perfect this way, wild, highclass and sexyComing back home after hard working day and seeing these photos are just best soul soup, but not good for my heart at all as it's beating up!

hic, I've gone through some articles about tax evasion and I am so worry. We all know she is a very faithful, honest and responsible person but during the years, income from Chinese projects may cause trouble in accoounting transparency. 
I don't know, all I can do is to wish this is not about her! Yes, I choose to believe!

Guest song4kim

Yes,the vogue photoshoot of SHK is just simply classic!one of the best or the best ever so far...Let's all watch MPL guys in our hearts!aja aja!!!

Guest rjuliet

dun leave kyo threads dearies :( ...huuhuuhuu :( ...we all love kyo and will support her no matter what rite...

me too agree with strawberry, whether the tax issue is true or not, I still love kyo, im sure she is beautiful inside out....everything happens for a reason...lets hope our princess is still strong and prove to all haters there that they cant bring her down with their bashful comments...kyo fighting!!! we love u always!!

THIS IS JUST A REPOST.  Credit to the owner.

INTERESTING ANSWERS BY SHK that is worth sharing again.

Translation summary for Korea's Bazaar interview:  (Previous interviews)

1.     TOPIC  - THE CROSSING CHARACTER

" Zhou Yun Fen comes from a wealthy family.She was lively,outgoing and naive.After the war broke out, she went to Taiwan and become a mature lady.Director Woo thinks that the original Zhou Yun Fen is just like me and the after is just like me in Huang Jin Yi's shadow. The image of a strong lady in the beginning somehow reflects my true self. Few years ago, i was at Cannes film festival and attended Michelle Yeoh's yachtparty.To reach the yacht, everyone must take the speedboat and  was wearing gown and heels making it a bit inconvenient.At that moment, i took out my heels and walked barefooted to the speedboat.I think that's why i left an impression on Director's Woo.Healso joked that i look like a tomboy."

2.     TOPIC – THE GRANDMASTER CHARACTER

"I know clearly how i am suppose to act my character and present it to the audience. Aslong as i think on behalf of the audience and realize what they want to see i will be able to grasp my performance well.Zhang Zi Yi acts really well, if i see her at "The Crossing" ,i would tell her that. Director Wong's movies are often vague and artsy, as a fan i myself love this part about his movies."

"There's a scene that required me to retake for 30 times.It's scene where Ip Man and me were eating and i was supposed to be upset and sulking, got up,kicked the chair and got out from the room.That scene must be expressed using body language and notwords.That scene was shot 30 times, later on i was so upset and angry with myself that i dashed out and drank whisky.I came back filming the scenes but this time i prepared a bit of whisky in the room.At that time, i was really angry with myself and i couldn't think clearly.Actually Director was trying to help me by letting me struggle and find a way out from there, and it worked out effectively for me. Wong Kar was in Korea not too long ago for Chinese film festival and asked Hye Kyo: "Do you still hate me?" Hye Kyo answered: "Not anymore" Wong Kar wai then said " thank you then."

" The Grandmaster brought another significance for me, i feel that Chinese fans don't treat me as a foreign actress but as a local.I don't have that" i am a guest" kind offeeling.This allows me to have more confidence, in the future i will come to China more often to work,from the premiere of The Grandmaster , i become more at ease."

3.     SHE SHARED SOME EXPERIENCES  FROM FILMING THAT WINTER

"Usually,as the story goes on the plot will more often than not let others feel discourage but Writer Noh's script is the other way round.In her script, as the story continues, more and more things are required from you and there's greater sense of urgency so when we reached episode 12, everyone from actors to staff were extremely exhausted,physically and mentally taxing, in the end it seems that we fought with our ownselves."

"That Winter is a project that i am extremely grateful for.This drama let the audience discovers my new self but more importantly the success of this drama encourages me further to take risks and accept challenges in the future.Eventhough i am sorry, but in the future i would feel okay even if i have to fail another 5 times."

She is sensible lady...

Guest sunflower91

Vogue Korea does have its unique style in revealing awesome photos for their September issue featuring SHK and KDW in Paris dubbed as "One Fine Day"
here's a collage of awesome pics on:

ONE FINE DAY 1

<두근두근 내 인생>의 송혜교와 강동원의 어느 멋진 날 1<VOGUE> 2014년 09월호photo-8NF2U5I5J95C

ONE FINE DAY 2

<두근두근 내 인생>의 송혜교와 강동원의 어느 멋진 날 2<VOGUE> 2014년 09월호
photo-5MCJCAJHOQVU

ONE FINE DAY 3

<두근두근 내 인생>의 송혜교와 강동원의 어느 멋진 날 3<VOGUE> 2014년 09월호photo-OGX0IZ07NH2Y

Guest sunflower91

from Starnews: hope there will english translation of their article:

강동원 송혜교, 커플 화보 공개..진짜 커플?