Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

xyzebra said: @msriz, I agree with you. 
I read the Netizenbuzz article as well as the comments that followed. The article, which provides no additional detail to the actual story, is meant to bait negative comments and more clicks from readers who think they know everything from just reading K-netizens' opinions and don't bother to do further research before forming an opinion. 
Responsibility of the press really means nothing when monetization from sensationalism is on the line. Anyone who only sees that Netizenbuzz's article title and the translated K-netizen comments would JUMP to the conclusion that SHK is taking FULL responsibility BECAUSE she intentionally evaded taxes...which is a growing public sentiment despite clear evidence to the contrary. And since SHK hardly ever has any negative press coverage, this news provides the chance for both I-netizens and K-netizens to bash her character and personal life even though neither of these two topics are relevant to the discussion...

@zyzebra, I have read them, but just haha for some comments. When you read comments, you have to be sensible enough to filter the information. Comment section is for everyone, and everyone has their own tastes which falls into 3 categories: hate, love and in-between (swin with the tide). Love will be always in love, Hate will try it best to bash and In-between will up to the Love and Hate

Full translated statement for Song Hye-kyo
“Everything related to tax is the tax accountant’s responsibility. All problems that occurred due to his mistake is also my responsibility, so I apologize.”

Song Hye Kyo made an official statement on the issue of tax investigation and tax payment.

Through her legal representative, Song Hye Kyo apologized about her recent issues regarding tax investigation and tax payment.

“We left all the issues regarding tax to the tax accountant and there was an issue in the tax investigation. We’ve already paid the tax amount due as well as the surtax,” stated Song Hye Kyo.

The statement continued, “We accepted without objection to pay the additional tax amount of 95.45 percent and 88.58 percent, which in comparison to the 56.1 percent that celebrities usually pay is quite high.”

The following is the full statement.

The Firm (representative Jung Chul Seung) would like to reveal the details of tax investigation, which ended in 2012, of Song Hye Kyo as her legal representative. First off, we would like to apologize that a statement was tardy, as we were confirming the facts of the case that has been closed since two years ago.

1. Song Hye Kyo was notified by the Seoul Regional National Tax Service in August 30, 2012 that there was an issue with her taxes for 2009 to 2011, and a tax investigation will take place.

2. From August 30, 2012 to October 8, 2012, Song Hye Kyo received an investigation from the Seoul Regional National Tax Service through the accounting firm ‘T’’s manager ‘C,’ who was in charge of Song Hye Kyo’s tax-related business, about ‘the appropriateness of the tax declaration details of the business income taxpayer.’

3. On October 11, 2012, the National Tax Service notified her saying, “As there has been a problem with taxes for a period of time, the documents and evidence sent in are not trustworthy. So a tax investigation regarding the undocumented expenses from 2008 to 2011 will take place.’

4. On October 15, 2012, Song Hye Kyo paid 95.48 percent of her earnings from 2011 (meaning only 4.52 percent of yearly earnings were accepted), and 88.58 percent from 2012, coming out to a total of about 3.1 billion won in income taxes and late taxes.

5. The tax rate in number 4 was fixed very highly, compared to the usual Seoul Regional National Tax Service rate of 56.1 percent. Despite the fact, Song Hye Kyo, to take responsibility for her lack of proper tax management, paid for the additional taxes and penalty fees without argument. She also parted ways with manager ‘C’ of accounting firm ‘T,’ who was unable to handle her taxes properly, and hired a new tax accountant to end the tax investigation.

6. Meanwhile, the Seoul Gangnam District Tax Office told Song Hye Kyo in April of 2014, ‘As the Board of Audit and Inspection pinpointed Song Hye Kyo, an additional tax for the 2008 tax return must be collected.’

1. Like all other taxpayers, Song Hye Kyo left all matters regarding tax to the tax accountant until now.

2. Before she received a notification from the National Tax Service in 2012 that there was insufficient evidence on the tax payment, Song Hye Kyo had no idea that the tax accountant had been making poor reports on tax.

3. Compared to the standard tax payment of 56.1 percent paid by celebrities, Song Hye Kyo had to pay nearly double the amount in taxes and surtaxes, due to the errors made by the tax accountant.

4. The tax account, who failed to monitor his employee’s negligence of his duties, and has therefore caused great damage to the client, has been remitted to Ministry of Strategy and Finance’s tax accountant disciplinary procedures. Song Hye Kyo fired the tax accountant as soon as she received tax investigation and will be taking legal action against the tax accountant as well as the accounting firm.

5. Although she has left all matters regarding tax up to the tax accountant, she is well aware of the fact that the final responsibility lies on the taxpayer.

6. As an actress who receives the attention of the public, Song Hye Kyo apologizes for not paying more attention to matters related to her taxes.

7. Although she fully paid the additional taxes and penalties two years ago, Song Hye Kyo is deeply reflecting on the errors that arose on her tax affairs due to ignorance and will be paying particular attention in the future so that something like this won’t happen again.

8. We apologize with our heads bowed down one more time.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/73748/songhyekyo-releases-statement-on-tax-issue

Guest teh.onya

Stay strong kyo, we always be here for you...

I'm sorry I was silent reader for almost 6 years my english is not very good. I Love U kyo and kyonatics

Don't worry everyone Kyo will get through this. It's not even her fault but the accountants who were paid to do this kind of  thing so she doesn't have to worry about it. They are obviously were not doing the job properly. Kyo has a lot of support team who will help her get out of this mess.... let's continue to support her. Kyo fighting!!

Guest queenmaria85

i can't believe this is happening to kyo she doesn't deserve all of this..she works really hard from where she is right now..she has a good heart..its saddened me coz the movie is coming out near,,why some people are harsh to her she never done bad things against them :(i will support you kyo no matter what happen..i pray that everything will be ok  ;)you can't put a good woman down  [-X love you shk :x  :x

Yes, there is nothing serious, she will get through it. But I feel like someone intentionally harmed her.
This Thurday, she will appear in PC of MPL, reporters will ask her about this unexpected thing.
At least she can explain clearly in public

Edit: hic, dun like at the top of page like this :(
Anyway, I hate the way media throw headline, only to fishing public opinion and injure someone's reputation

Take advantage of being at the top of page, I think it's necessary to post the article again

Full translated statement for Song Hye Kyo
“Everything related to tax is the tax accountant’s responsibility. All problems that occurred due to his mistake is also my responsibility, so I apologize.”

Song Hye Kyo made an official statement on the issue of tax investigation and tax payment.

Through her legal representative, Song Hye Kyo apologized about her recent issues regarding tax investigation and tax payment.

“We left all the issues regarding tax to the tax accountant and there was an issue in the tax investigation. We’ve already paid the tax amount due as well as the surtax,” stated Song Hye Kyo.

The statement continued, “We accepted without objection to pay the additional tax amount of 95.45 percent and 88.58 percent, which in comparison to the 56.1 percent that celebrities usually pay is quite high.”

The following is the full statement.

The Firm (representative Jung Chul Seung) would like to reveal the details of tax investigation, which ended in 2012, of Song Hye Kyo as her legal representative. First off, we would like to apologize that a statement was tardy, as we were confirming the facts of the case that has been closed since two years ago.

1. Song Hye Kyo was notified by the Seoul Regional National Tax Service in August 30, 2012 that there was an issue with her taxes for 2009 to 2011, and a tax investigation will take place.

2. From August 30, 2012 to October 8, 2012, Song Hye Kyo received an investigation from the Seoul Regional National Tax Service through the accounting firm ‘T’’s manager ‘C,’ who was in charge of Song Hye Kyo’s tax-related business, about ‘the appropriateness of the tax declaration details of the business income taxpayer.’

3. On October 11, 2012, the National Tax Service notified her saying, “As there has been a problem with taxes for a period of time, the documents and evidence sent in are not trustworthy. So a tax investigation regarding the undocumented expenses from 2008 to 2011 will take place.’

4. On October 15, 2012, Song Hye Kyo paid 95.48 percent of her earnings from 2011 (meaning only 4.52 percent of yearly earnings were accepted), and 88.58 percent from 2012, coming out to a total of about 3.1 billion won in income taxes and late taxes.

5. The tax rate in number 4 was fixed very highly, compared to the usual Seoul Regional National Tax Service rate of 56.1 percent. Despite the fact, Song Hye Kyo, to take responsibility for her lack of proper tax management, paid for the additional taxes and penalty fees without argument. She also parted ways with manager ‘C’ of accounting firm ‘T,’ who was unable to handle her taxes properly, and hired a new tax accountant to end the tax investigation.

6. Meanwhile, the Seoul Gangnam District Tax Office told Song Hye Kyo in April of 2014, ‘As the Board of Audit and Inspection pinpointed Song Hye Kyo, an additional tax for the 2008 tax return must be collected.’

1. Like all other taxpayers, Song Hye Kyo left all matters regarding tax to the tax accountant until now.

2. Before she received a notification from the National Tax Service in 2012 that there was insufficient evidence on the tax payment, Song Hye Kyo had no idea that the tax accountant had been making poor reports on tax.

3. Compared to the standard tax payment of 56.1 percent paid by celebrities, Song Hye Kyo had to pay nearly double the amount in taxes and surtaxes, due to the errors made by the tax accountant.

4. The tax account, who failed to monitor his employee’s negligence of his duties, and has therefore caused great damage to the client, has been remitted to Ministry of Strategy and Finance’s tax accountant disciplinary procedures. Song Hye Kyo fired the tax accountant as soon as she received tax investigation and will be taking legal action against the tax accountant as well as the accounting firm.

5. Although she has left all matters regarding tax up to the tax accountant, she is well aware of the fact that the final responsibility lies on the taxpayer.

6. As an actress who receives the attention of the public, Song Hye Kyo apologizes for not paying more attention to matters related to her taxes.

7. Although she fully paid the additional taxes and penalties two years ago, Song Hye Kyo is deeply reflecting on the errors that arose on her tax affairs due to ignorance and will be paying particular attention in the future so that something like this won’t happen again.

8. We apologize with our heads bowed down one more time.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/73748/songhyekyo-releases-statement-on-tax-issue

@freshspring, yes, she has already paid for it after being notified and the case has passed by. But someone has taken it to the light on purpose, in the right time of her MPL. 
Harmful people always take advantage of every unavoidable tiny mistake to put down someone. So, all you need to do is to keep the faith. 

No body is perfect... everybody must have made a mistake, just sad to see the comments of people who are so rude to her... i want to cry even want to get angry when reading...
love you kyo, God Bless You, we all know you're a good person.... big hugs to you..

Guest naliem

kyaa unnie,,find strength,,,i guess i agree with you guys that it was already been settled last two years ago and it make me suspicious that they put it in media just now,,i mean with unnie being in the limelight especially their movie is approaching to be release,yeah haters try to pull her down,,i hate them i wish i could do something but none i could only lift my faith that this all shall pass,,only success and hapiness for you unnie were here

Yeah!! I agree with you all !!...Actually there is no serious issue to begin with...it was settled 2 years ago...so why only now!!! It's already a closed case...Are there people whose out to ruin her?  Why?
[-X :-q :-w ....Love...love...love...SHK fighting!!!

Guest queenmaria85

too bad for some people who does such things just to put her down..what a timing???i really pity them L-) Don't worry unnie you have a lot of people supporting and loving you :-bd :x  :x we will never leave your side..be strong and may godbless you always :-*  [-O<

We are all heartbroken and sad over this tax evasion news, but I'm glad to see all of us Kyo fans here at Soompi reunited in our love and support of Kyo.  Chinese fans at Baidu are also being very supportive of her.  There are Chinese articles reporting about this news already.  The admins of the SHK baidu bar said they have selected a formal response to these news articles, but will need a complete and thorough translation of Kyo's statement so it will take a little time.  They will also do a public fund-raising if needed to help with this project.

Just wanted to say no matter what obstacles are in the way for Kyo, us fans would still support her and love her.  Stay strong and fighting!!!

It was not songhyekyo's fault,it was the fault of her accountant and accounting firms. What unnie shk did wrong, because she's a very kind person, she trust too much.Unnie,be careful next time don't trust anybody easily.Just deepen your faith,God will never abandon you. Aside from her mom,Ms.Park I know you will never abandon her and will stood by her side,just like her true friends and loyal kyonatics.

To all non kyonatics,it's ok don't like her,don't love her,but please let us love her unconditionally and with sincerity.

Two years have past and it was alredy resolved,why divulge this topic just now.mpl will be release soon,wanna break shk heart?pls.don't

God said"Do not do unto others,what you dont want others to do unto you".

Let in all times,Love and Understanding prevails.

Unnie,at this moment,you will surely know who are your true friends and loyal kyonatics are.

After all, no one is perfect.

May God Bless Us All Even More.

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

All i can say is some people wants to put her down cuz shes on TOP.TOP.TOP!!!!and no one can put her down..pls all haters put that on ur narrow minded mind!!!!

if there's any consolation...approval and disapproval (+ / -) by knets as translated/posted @ NB from other site regarding the issue, gathered only a small number of respondents from the knets...Hope they won't make a big deal out of this non-issue in all honesty...   

Guest Maye May

Knetizens are very harsh no matter how long a time that was and no matter twas paid already. How very easy for them to say very good words the other day then the morrow very hurtful and harsh words against her. No wonder SHK said before she has trust issues whenever people say something good about her like them liking her or choosing her as the ideal type. She has dealt with a lot in the matter of trust. Lets just pray that she will get through this and continue to promote her movies with her usual elegance and good demeanor.