Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest patriciamk85

Thanks for the warm welcome @MayaE. As its obvious that many of SHK fans chose to stand by her and support her, I also think that its time to move on and be positive.  Here's hoping for the great success of MPL. God bless SHK and everyone in this thread :D

yeah, there are people of many different nationalities I guess our love and admiration for Hyekyo makes us similar

United Colors Of Kyonatics :D
I'm personally a student from Kazakhstan hoohoo does anyone know where it is? kk also a fan since her AIMH days  

Warm welcome to you @prome.thank you for landing your first post here,in time shk needed us most. Let our true love for shk bind us wherever we are.There's an overflowing love and support for shk from her family, fans,real friends and gorgeous korean actors who chosed her as their ideal girl.

Let's all move on kyonatics,for sure even shk doesn't want us to be sad. Tomorrow is a much better and brighter day for all of us.Hope we can find relevant topic starting tomorrow,let's evade mentioning this tax evasion topic. To make us feel better, Let's focus on shk success,career,movie,other upcoming projects,vip premiere of mpl,her charity works.

Take care kyonatics,May God Bless unnie shk and kyonatics even more.

Guest queenmaria85

you're right patriciamk85 since she cleared it up already we should all move on and promote her movie..i know she will be ok :D she's a strong woman  :-* :-*btw welcome to this thread and prome  :x MPL FIGHTING!!!!!!!

SHKer,  I gave you a song, have a good night ..always support Kyo  :!!
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Song For A Stormy Night - Secret Garden Lyric: I promised I always would love youIf skies would be grey or be blueI whisper the prayer now above youThat there will always be you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEeTHIy9l6Y

I'm not a kyonatic but I like her ever since I saw her in "All In". For her scandal, it's so unfortunate and stupid when you about it. I feel bad for her and I'm really sad about the bad timing of these news. As much as I like SHK, I have to be real. SHK's scandal is one of the worst scandal a celebrity can have along with drug scandals, bullying scandals or gambling scandals because it touches the entire society and the politics. I believe her career isn't over since Kang Ho Dong faced the same tax evasion scandal and managed to get right back on TV. Even if he managed to do it, he isn't at the same level he used to be. Even though knetizens are online haters who shut their mouths once they aren't in front of a keyboard, they can pretty much cyberbully a celebrity and threaten his/her career. With a scandal like that where every Korean can feel offended by it, it'll really impact negatively her career in South Korea and her image but it doesn't mean her career is over, just that she'll now have a hard time in Korea :(   
I've read comments about her on nate and naver and she's getting so much hate. I really feel bad because she was already hated to begin with because of her "dating scandals" but now with this tax evasion thing, haters have now solid reasons to hate on her without looking like spiteful people T_T Her new movie MPL is also getting hate. As another user said, people are rating MPL with 1 out 10 stars and justify it by writing "Song Hye Kyo really disappointed me", "I wouldn't watch this movie even if it was free", "My Palpitating Tax Evasion","1/10 is all this criminal deserves". The overall rating of the movie is 4.98/10. IIRC, before the scandal it was up to 9/10... On a lighter note, a few people are rating it 10/10. Most of them are KDW fans but there are still some Kyonatics who support her so it isn't that bad.
I guess we'll know see her more often in C-dramas or C-movies if we see her at all ;; But, still fighting Kyo unnie!

Kyo pls don't worry, it's all in God's hands.

Everything Will Turn Out Right

I'm proud we stand United.

Thank you China frenz, U all are Amazing!

I'm very touched and appreciate their actions.

Native kr frenz ~kyo's biggest supporter,  pls do anything in your power to support her.

Thanks a million♡♡♡

@applestorm,  I can't agree with you. SHK's case is totally different from KHD's one. Dun know what you want?
And we also don't care about those comments too.
her case did finish 2 years ago and now is being painted more in purpose

She only needs to rest :D
ikeccktcvHXFO.jpg

Guest Maye May

I just wanna comment about her being foreseen on C dramas or movies. Just my opinion, i hope you wont feel dejected. I guess its not the right time to be saying that esp most of us here are still sensitive with the issue. She has pure talent and sincere motives for acting, and putting out here that she may be in C dramas and movies are beyond derogatory. We have seen how good of an actress she is and korean market isnt the only market for her. A lot of her projects are not even there yet she has massive supporters and those supporters are based outside Korea. She bounced back after a couple of "scandals" as to say, and she will be back even better after all these trials. Scandals arent the sole bases for what category of dramas or movies you'll be,its your charater as a person, and sincerity as an actress. And ofcourse the love and undying belief of your supporters that you are not just a great actress but a genuine person.

@elman Honestly I don't see dating as a crime but in Korea, it is/was a scandal for a celebrity to date. Since it's a conservative society, they don't view well celebrities who are dating, that's why they hide it and try to not get caught. Lee Bo Young even stopped to get offers after she dated publicly Ji Sung...
@freshspring It isn't the same case but regardless of the truth about this case, knetizens don't care at all and treat her like a criminal. :( 
You know, I really like Song Hye Kyo but never in my life I've felt so hurt by people. I just came here to discuss about it with other people who like her and you flag me as if I've insulted her or said inappropriate things. I can't help but feel my heart sinking. I didn't know there were people like this. We're all upset but it is necessary to treat me so bad? Did I say anything wrong. I just gave some update about what is going on in Korea. You know what? I'll never come back. I feel bad for SHK but I feel worse that she has fans like that. Flag me for saying this but I'm too upset by your actions.

Guest WillysS

I believe shk will be fine..This is not her fault, so we don't have to worry, I believe shk certainly understand this situation..she has worked as an artist for over ten years and has been through a lot of good and bad things in her life,so I believe this issue will not be able to destroy her career because she also knows more people who love her than hate her..

so don't worry guys..keep smile <:-P

Guest ohsooyoung

My fellow Kyonatics here, thank you so much for showing your full love and support her in good times and bad :x :x :x :x :x Through god above, May he whispers all the heart- warming messages to her and feel she is loved by many. Even though we're thousands miles away from her,we're here reaching out to. SHK shii,, we love you! ♡♡♡♡♡♡ Whatever they do, you guys can't bring her down. She's like a tree that no matter what calamities face, it remains strong and stand up after all.

@applestorm, wish you have read all the comments and understand how hard Kyonatics have passed lately. Dont know if this is right or not but your use of words or statements makes people here more in burdern (Hope you tell me it is wrong if what i say is not right). We are really in heart attack, so I can understand more than the bad happens to Kyo. Hope you backtrack and read to understand us and wish that Never give an opinion of someone until you completely understand the situation.

Sorry to say this, but your use of "I feel worse that she has fans like that" puts me in nerve.

@Sikoku, you are from Kazakhstan and you know Korean well...... amazing  :Dthanks so much for helping us on the trans...... we appreciate it  ^:)
hope that Kyo is not seriously affected...... i'm sure close frens are with her...... btw is she back home ? any tweets from The Crossing filming site today ?as we know, MPL media screening is on Aug 21.......  nailbite_zps48f445ae.gif~original
Kyo, hope you don't have to worry much on your career....... maybe is about time you seriously think of having your own family ;;)
cine5_zpsd2be4d42.jpg~original
dc

Guest queenmaria85

correct me if im wrong but there's no tax evation case to begin with coz from what i understand she cleared it up already 2 years ago then she paid the penalties before the issue came up right??unless they'll file a case..well i don't know the rules in korea if same thing in my country.. i hope tom everything will be ok :D

A very good morning to all, well at least it's early morning in my neck of the woods! :)) I finally caught up with my zzzzzzzz. I feel great and refreshed!Now, I'm ready to take on anything! :D Bring it on.....Wow, I am so ecstatic over the outpour of support for our dear KYO!In all honesty, I went to bed with a heavy heart thinking about our KYO. How she is dealing with all this, I can't fathom. With no siblings to talk to and lean on, with only her mom by her side, it's hard to imaginehow she's coping up. I said a little prayer of peace for her and went to sleep, hoping she'll do the same and feel better.I'm sure the overflow of love and support from the KYONATICS will warm her heart.  Needless to say, close friendsfrom the industry would have, if not, already contacted her and offered their support.For naysayers spewing hate, well, spew all you can. It will not do you good in the end! Ok, there, all in all, I had a well-deserved good night sleep! \:D/