Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1. When she have handsome boyfriend Netizen said she is seducer2. When she is rich Netizen said she have sponsor relationship with politician3. When she have natural beauty Netizen said she have plastic surgery4. When she's showing her kindness heart through charity Netizen said she's fake
They don't know she's just a single daughter who's fighting and pursuit of happiness to make her single parent (mom) happy with better life.
“Never hate those people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. Because they are the ones who think that you’re better than them” – Unknown

@duda @megbc8, my tears just roll down my cheeks when i read both of your posts...... how you guys go all out to support her....... and I don't want to be left out doing this good deed..... following Kyo's footsteps in giving free movie tickets to the disable and the needy last year.

be strong our kyo, we will always support you

it seems SHK fans in China create fund raising project to support MPL.. dunno if we can join with them http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3240890078

hope someone can translate

电影#我的忐忑人生# 9.3日韩国上映,宋慧乔中文网&百度宋慧乔吧联合票房应援 - (分享自 @好愿网) 吧内介绍http://t.cn/RP8xjEs 这是我们首次公开集资,谢谢大家的支持,集资款全额用于韩国的票房应援,希望我们的爱和支持能被宋慧乔同学感受到[心][心]

cr http://weibo.com/lovehyekyo81

Guest jaeinmae

to Miss SHK: " chin up, honey!!!! hold your head high.....you have nothing to be ashamed off!!!!!.......for the next event.... i want you to stand up straight as you always do, and look to those people straight to the eyes......don't worry, someone's behind you.....always think that there is always standing behind you no matter what"........gosssshhhhh.....i'm stilll emotional.....but moving on....moving on........ (alpha-busan2010)

@ Putrin @duda @Megbc8. I am with your idea.......Instead of spending on travel expenses I might as well buy tickets and give it to well deserving fans of SHK in Korea. Come rain , come sunshine I am behind SHK. I am very proud to be a fan of this wonderful, gracious, beautiful and talented lady. KYONATICS Fight.....Fight......Fight...!!!!!!!!! MPL FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!!

^ i am in. If someone know how ..please PM me.

the case was 2 years ago and she already paid...what's the matter? unless someone want to bring her down...and right before the movie MPL screening ...

Fighting
91as.jpg

Looking forward for a grand MPL Vip Premiere to erase all the negativity of this tax evasion topic.

Moving on to a better,brighter and happy days for unnie shk. I'm sure all her true friends will be present to support her and the rest of the cast.

Let's continue praying for shk,Unnie stay beautiful and strong. No one can beat your beauty and kindness.

Kyonatics, Fighting....

To all nonkyonatics,if you cannot say something good for shk,please don't comment here.It will only cause harm to unnie.We will defend her no matter what. We,kyonatics,wants to maintain peace and harmony in this thread.We don't want to hurt you either. We're a little bit sensitive lately because of the negative write-ups to shk,so please be more considerate and understanding to shk and kyonatics. Let's respect each other so as not to hurt one another.Thank you.

God Bless everyone.

this whole issue has shaken up all of us fans a bit...whatever happens we'll stay beside Kyo rooting for her & supporting & loving :)
it saddens that there are people willing to harm, bring her down by revealing all these things years after the thing was settledwell, as everyone said, Karma will f*** you up in return :D 
haters are having their day throwing all their jealousy and irrelevant things to this case mixed to hate in poop comments some people just don't have anything rather than wasting their time on commenting and hating on successful people 
the thing that maddens me most is that some are even doubting her will to help less fortunate or donate wholeheartedly...then why'd she bother to spend her precious hours & days volunteering and doing good deeds 
regardless of spiteful comments and hate she might be getting for some time we'll support her :)just hoping she's OK nowhaving had to face many things in the past, I'm sure Kyo has mental (as Koreans say) to deal with the situation & stay strong
sending her virtual hugs & love 

@kimjung123, sometimes I dont really understand you. There are some of your comments that make me think you are true fan of her, but there are some that are... Or is it possible that you feel offensive when there are some ideas that partially disagree with you? I hope you see that, at this hard time, Kyo's fans are really soft and easily get hurt if someone says wrong things about Kyo. 
"Somewhere" in these forums, I have seen your goodwill. I dont know if im right or not...

Guest WillysS

To all of fans of song hye kyo let support her no matter what happens with her..always support her with good comments and not criticism her :x

Guest patriciamk85

I was so happy silently lurking in this thread what with all the good news about SHK until the "tax evasion" issue.  It was sad, to have all the hard works and good deed of her questioned for a mistake that happened and was settled TWO YEARS AGO.  In a perfect world, nobody commits any mistake that would make others hurled hurtful words towards another.  But its not a perfect world and people commit mistakes.  What's good is that the mistake was acknowledged, she cooperated and paid for the tax deficiency with the penalties two years ago. 
To make a big deal out of something that happened and corrected two years ago is absurd.  For some netizens (who doesn't know her and obviously just don't like her) to be so judgemental and self-righteous is just really wrong.  If the Tax Authorities in Korea doesn't think the mistake committed by SHK thru her accountants was a crime, who are we, mere spectator/observers to all this, to say otherwise?  What should be declared as crimes are ENVY and SELF-Righteousness.  
As for me, I will continue to support her because, in my opinion, not only is she a good actress but also she seems to be a beautiful person inside out.

Guest crazy-girl

Someone is trying to tarnish SHK's image X( ...

It is from 2 years ago and it is settled already so why bring it up now .. there is no point to that ... Just haters trying to find faults with SHK ...

People who judge and talk bad about others for some small mistakes makes you feel like they don't do any mistakes at all [-( ...

Nonetheless I think that this issue is not so big so we shouldn't pay too much attention to it ..

It will not affect SHK as well .. I am sure ...:-*

;)  So lets all be positive  ;)

Thank you for your nice comment @patriciam85. Welcome to shk thread.As much as possible,we want to maintain harmony and good relationship with one another,with some lurker but you know there are some circumstances which are unavoidable and we end up of course defending shk. I guess,this is the reality, we cannot please everybody no matter what we do.But for us, loyal kyonatics,we remain faithful to her especially when she's in the bad light.please continue to support her,her movie and other projects.God Bless You.

Hello, dear all! 

Though I am a newbie as this is my first post here, I have been a loyal fan of SHK since her AIMH till now and surely will be her forever fan. I have been standing in this thread as a silent reader and supporter for almost 8 years. While I was reading this thread today, your heart-warming supports to SHK  made me tearful. Now I decided to write something to show my support to SHK at this hard time standing by her side together with all of you, SHKers.

Dear Hye Kyo, whatever condition and wherever you are, and no matter what, I will always believe in you, love you and support you as a loyal fan. Like someone said earlier in this thread, although we are from different countries and different nationalities with different languages, religions and  skin colours, we have the only one and same love which is you. Now we love you and support you even more and more.

Please be strong, Hey Kyo. You can do it.  The best things will be waiting for you.