Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

kimjung123 said:

Maye May said: There's a news about Top Star "S" being investigated for tax evasion. A lot of people are saying that it's SHK =( hopefully its not her. They said that she started 2009 but somebody who started 2009 couldnt possibly become a top star and earn that much money for that period of time. Ugghhhh hopefully it isnt HK.

please for god sake................trust SHK....she is not the one.
There are so many other famous celebrities who have been earning so much from back to back commercials and CFs. This gal....i have to wait so long for 1 movie of her or a drama to come out.....and then there's hardly any new CFs ...so where is there to evade tax....and some more recently she donated couple of thousand of free guide books for that american University....
So fellow Chingus...relax and have faith....she is a very responsible person....and she works for her passion of acting and not to earn and earn lots of money :)

Guest AnJilaah

I am with you guys. I hope UAA decides to release their statement to disprove this issue. The blind item is saying it starts with S and is considered a top star. Three names that came up where Shin Min Ah, Song Ye Jin and Song Hye Kyo. The first two already released a statement that denied they are involved so now netizens are all speculating it is SHK. Even the article related to SHK-KDW Vogue photos are filled with speculations.
I hope UAA released a statement already denying this as it is spreading and people are actually believing. This is why I despise blind items. It's a great opportunity for keyboard warriors and haters to bring up names and make it true when nothing is even confirmed. I have faith in SHK and trust her fully that it is not her. I just really hate seeing comments defaming her when it is all speculations.

Hoping and praying its not shk because as we all know she's a very responsible and very generous person as well.Let's just wait for her agency to clear her name and I hope it will be soon so as not to cause too much worry on us. Hope her name will be cleared asap.God Bless

Guest queenmaria85

im worried too :( i hope her agency will release a statement regarding this issue as soon as possible..but i trust kyo she's a responsible person ;) so cheer up guys everything will be alright :D  :D

I don't want to hear things like this when Kyo is in the time of Movies promotion. She is kind, generous, beautiful and lovable, therefore she has tendency of getting hated as a result of people's jealousy. 
I'm trembling right now. But there is one pic from Vogue that I can't stand up with avoid posting itI0Rovid_zps7db74f13.jpg
(Credit to Kitevn.com)

Guest ohsooyoung

Hella noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tax ivasion, ain't that truth [-X [-X [-X [-X I fully trust our queen . UAA should release statement ASAP :!! Oh wait....suddenly think about the other actress who has surname start with the letter 'S' ....She is Song Ji Hyo ( I'm not against her...peace out X_X )

ohsooyoung said: Hella noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tax invasion, ain' that truth [-X [-X [-X [-X I fully trust our queen . UAA should release statement ASAP :!! Oh wait....suddenly think about the other actress who has surname start with the letter 'S' ....She is Song Ji Hyo ( I'm not against her...peace out X_X )

omg... I'm so worried... hope UAA releases a statement ASAP to clear up all the rumors 
Hye's been on a roll lately with all the packed schedules so it'd be great to see her having fun somewhere under the sun 
wonder if she's planning on a trip to somewhere ? :D 
6iZLlvKL2TQ.jpg

tho it's just a rumor for now it's still making a mess...Hyekyo's reputation will be affected if it keeps going this way 
hate blind itemswhy'd they not just release an article saying clearly who they are talking about rather than making other artists' fans and supporters worried 

Guest lionel1430292475

I was trying to translate the article in http://www.vogue.co.kr/ . The interview is talking about MPL movies, and yes indeed this pictorial is just like promotion MPL movies only. And some talking about their busy activity, after photo shoot in Paris SHK back to filming activity in China and KDW fly to Spain for HighCut photo shoot.
Oh thank you very kamsa @freshspring for your fast pic update. It's not only Kyo unnie have Ninja Talent, but also kyonatic =)) .And now i should back to work :D