Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

3 hours ago, RoseS said:

guess, saw SHK=SHK's fashion=open-1 arm?????

Tonight, will rewatch the show because at the show, just look around to 'catch' SHK=not followed catwarlk. She's there....:smiley:

Seems like not just Kyonatics was so excited by this event . Top Korean magazines was in full force and most of them posted on their IG account just few minutes after the show. 

And she looks so beautiful yet gorgeous. Woman with a class. 

From Vogue (Korea)

From Elle (Korea)

From Cosmopolitan (Korea)

From Instyle (Korea)

From Dazed (Korea)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, iheartkyo said:

Top Korean magazines was in full force and most of them posted on their IG account just few minutes after the show. 

Yes, :blush:

--http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/pQwYeqbr5YR/Burberry+February+2017+Show+Arrivals/G7p-mdJz0WE/Hye+Kyo+Song

--http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/aHoRVMOK0Ir/Burberry+Arrivals+LFW+February+2017/0vrnsxChlLP/Song+Hye-kyo

Burberry - Arrivals - LFW February 2017 (Song Hye-kyo)

Burberry - Arrivals - LFW February 2017

In This Photo:Song Hye-kyo
Song Hye Kyo (Feb. 19, 2017 - Source: Anthony Harvey/Getty Images Europe)

Choose (from Guests' styles) for SHK! Ha..ha..:smiley::blush:

-(black), next few year=SHK's -40

-(blue), now=SHK's new look=her new appearance in drama or movie...., WOW...WOW:flushed::heartbreak:

Burberry - Arrivals - LFW February 2017Burberry - Arrivals - LFW February 2017

http://www.gettyimages.com/event/burberry-february-2017-show-arrivals-700005392#hye-kyo-song-attends-the-burberry-february-2017-show-during-london-picture-id643222856

WOW, SHK:flushed:

http://www.wkorea.com/
Hyekyo Song and Ahin Yoo stars on the cover of @WKorea March issue. Which also is 12th anniversary special issue with 'Women' and 'Men' version combined in one single book.Luster Print Evening Shirt by Kindergarten, Cotton Ruffle Lace Saw by Song Hye Kyo, Dress Burberry, Crystal Asymmetrical Earring Numbering products.

[March] The New Royals (Song Hye Kyo)

February 21, 2017 | FASHION

Songyeyeong 's royal romantic fantasy holds a transparent beauty . And the moment with the child who met in the fantasy.Rich embroidered dress with cotton, Burberry, colorful chandelier earrings, Lanvin products.

Rich embroidered dress with cotton, Burberry, colorful chandelier earrings, Lanvin products.

<W Korea> The last interview was shortly after the end of the drama "Afterthe Sun", and after seven to eight months, it was postponed for the drama. 
Song Hye-kyo seems to have made both the beginning and the end of the year a " descendant of the sun" in 2016. I usually forget the drama that was aired in the first half of the year, but I was grateful that I remembered it for a long time and thanks to it, I was able to spend the end of the year in a festive mood. At the end of the ceremony, at around 2 o'clock, the bishops, Mr. Song Ji-gi and Mr. Kim Ji-won, all went to the Kikyo-kai and felt happy to share their stories. It was an honorable award in that it gave me another opportunity to encourage others to work with people who have worked together more than the meaning of the theme itself.

It was also impressive that he was co-awarded with a male actor who acted in the same drama. 
Nowadays, when you look at the casting or production reality of a work, it is true that the act of a male actor is more prominent than that of a female actor. There are many opportunities to show them variously, so there will be a lot of good rewards. There are a lot of things that are unfortunate that women actors do not seem to be able to show even if there are many things that I want to show. Song Jung-ki was ready to congratulate anyone who received each other.

In the interview last time, I said that it is better to give a voice to a man, not to be dragged on to a male protagonist. Do you have any favorite fiction female characters? 
I want to convince myself of the situation and the charm of the person through my acting rather than liking a certain aspect of the person. I like romantic comedy in such a way, but it seems to be a genre that is difficult to be natural. The old movies that turn TV channels and stop them, have a power to attract people to movies that are repeated every season but do not disappear regardless of the times. For example, Julia Roberts' romantic comedy such as "Pretty Woman" or "Notting Hill" is not just a Cinderella story, but a universal classic. Much of what a movie can be natural without being superficial comes from the power of an actor. I have a dream that I want to leave such a movie.Calm floral dress with Christian Dior, gold ring earrings with Jamie & Bell products.

Calm floral dress with Christian Dior, gold ring earrings with Jamie & Bell products.

In Korea, it is hard to meet these days. On the other hand, a crime thriller project with a lot of men seems to be the most active. 
As more and more exciting food is found, the level of stimulation from the video is so high that people seem to feel less fun in what is good. When I watch a movie with my friends, I responded that they were childish in lyrical movies and scenes. Then I answer. "It's because I do not like the sensitivity." It's a shame to find out that the virtues of the movie are increasingly making me crazy. I want to make more movies with detailed details like the food rich in flavor without counting the number, and the feelings of emotion in the beautiful background.

Do you have any idea of the fact that you are getting old? I can imagine myself to be in my 40s. 
Rather, it is a good time for actors to expand the range of genres and works that they did not do when they were young. I am not nervous about the outside, but I feel tension because I notice that my body or face changes little by little. If you are worried about your physical condition, you will get fat, and yoga should last four days a week. I was so lazy, but I think I'm going to be a bit of exercise addiction these days. We expect to be able to use the wrinkles on the face as a tool for acting rather than being afraid. In that sense, Jeon Do Yeon senior looks really nice.

Who do you want to do with acting like female actors? 
I've never imagined a picture of a girl coming out of the picture, but the person who does not fall out of it is Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Hye-soo. I wonder how they act in the field, and I wonder how my synergy will appear when I stand in front of them. I do not want women to be used like accessories, but I would like to see a scenario where female colleagues can spread something equally. In Hollywood, a women's edition, "Ocean's Eleven," is also planned. And I want to play with the young actors Jeon Hyun and Son Ye Jin. I have a very different color from me, and I have walked a solid path in the cinematic way. I wish I had a chance to do it when I was a little younger.

How was your relationship with your female colleagues in your 20s? 
At that time, I wanted to get acquainted with many female actors, and I was interested. Song Yoon Ah, Choi Ji Woo, Park Sung Mi, Kim Hee Sun ... My sisters gave me a lot of prettiness. In the 20s, there is an atmosphere where it is difficult for girls to form good peer relationships with each other. I do not intend to be in a competitive landscape or are often compared. I have spent 20s, have a lot of experiences, and since I was in my mid-thirties, I thought that competition was not good. Now, as an actor / actress, I have the desire to meet someone of my age and want to know more. I wonder as a woman as a colleague how I live with what idea. I am ready to learn to acknowledge a good part of someone and show me the side I want to fill.

It seems that women do not believe in old-fashioned common sense that they are women. 
Yes. Even if they are diarrheic, we can respect each other. I am glad to come to you, but if you are the one, it is right to send it. I should not be greedy for somehow.

So what if there is no friendship between a man and a woman? 
Sounds right. I do not have a friend who is a man. Ain, who belongs to the same office recently, is a good sister who is close to Daegi who plays the drama but is probably a good buyer for them.

Who are you? 
Noh Hee-kyung met me for the first time in <The World They Live In>. Not a word, but a word. Because the script was hard, it was a lot of studying as if doing homework, and it has matured a lot. The attitude toward acting seems to have changed a lot.

Burberry with Cape and lace dress with Song Hye Kyo, Buraki, Pearl necklace and ring with Tasaki products, Ruffle collar striped shirt with infant, Stripe sweatshirt with Burberry products.

Burberry with Cape and lace dress with Song Hye Kyo, Buraki, Pearl necklace and ring with Tasaki products, Ruffle collar striped shirt with infant, Stripe sweatshirt with Burberry products.

Song Hye Gyo for WKorea.....

@WkoreaMarch issue 'Women' version cover model Hyekyo Song. White ruffle dress that she's wearing is just release at Burberry 17FW show in London few hours ago. - Fashion Editor: baekjiyeon Features Editor: hwangseonwoo Photographer: Kim, Young - Joon stylist: kei hair: Lee, Hye - Young (Aveda) Make-up: anseonghui set: gimminseon Assistant: hongsumin, johuijun, Oh Ji-eun Location: Grand Hyatt Seoul -,,,

credit to malaysiasongsongcouple

• Like 8

See-through dresses are Valentino, buckle-decorated shoes are Roger Vivier, and large pearl-decorated vintage rings are Jamie & Bell products.

Which women have had the biggest impact on your life? 
Maybe she is a mother to her daughters. Because the self is formed in the resemblance part, or the part where it does not try to resemble. My mother is the one who gave her infinite love by looking at her only daughter. That great love made me grow so well that I did not grow up. Even if the time to return home is a few minutes later, I was worried about my worries. I wanted to have a sister or a sister when I was young. I was a blessed child when I listened to the story of other friends who craved my mother's interest and love.

Do you think you are living well now? 
It seem to be like that. I think more when a difficult situation arises. I have a lot of friends who are willing to run when something difficult happens. I try to be generous to the people around me, but even if I do not want to get that kind of heart back,

Do you think marrying a family is an important value in life? 
The people around me really got married and gave birth to a child (laughs). I think I should. I just thought it was easy when I was a child, but it is getting harder and harder. Even though there are a limited number of people who can meet, people's eyes become more specific. When I hear about married people, fantasies gradually disappear.

Dress Burberry, Earrings Lanvin products.

Dress Burberry, Earrings Lanvin products.

http://www.wkorea.com/2017/02/21/march-the-new-royals-송혜교/

Is it optimistic about love? 
It seems to be optimistic in terms of doing my best. While you are meeting, you go all in and you do not look back when you are done. It seems that I did not have any regrets or disappointments because I did my best during the meeting. However, if it is not a relationship, it can be accepted that it is really not possible.

There was a title of "I will remain a good junior" in an article about break up of entertainers. In fact, I am going back to South and South. 
I do not know how cool it is to be a good junior. If you break up, you will not see until you die. It seems to be polite to the next person to meet each other. I talk with my friends. "Even if I love you so much, you can not even have Kim next door. Next door Mr. Kim will come and nail me. "

I started my social life early. What would you like to say to yourself in your childhood when you first started acting? 
I may be able to point out the mistakes, regrets, and coaches to live, but I would not say that. It hurts and hurts, and pain and trials must be experienced before it can grow properly. Just one thing, I want to say that I should lose some weight.

Cotton embroidered denim pants, Munn, Frilled shirts, Gucci products, Floral dresses of Song Hye Kyo balloons, Alexander McQueen, Freshwater pearl earrings, Numbering products.

Cotton embroidered denim pants, Munn, Frilled shirts, Gucci products, Floral dresses of Song Hye Kyo balloons, Alexander McQueen, Freshwater pearl earrings, Numbering products.

Credit:  

Photo  KIM YEONG JUN

Fashion  Editor   Baek Ji-sung

Feature  Editor   Hwang Sun-woo

Stylist   Hyun Kyung Kim 

Hair     Lee Hye Young(Aveda)

Make up     Ahn Sung Hee

Set    Kim Min-sun

Assistants   Hong, Soo-Min, Cho Hee-joon, Oh Ji Eun

Location   Grand Hyatt Seoul

Source   W website