Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Esprit CF so beautiful...                                                                                                                                                                    Image may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standing            credit to marthaadel        

• Like 8

SHK's Dramalist ....                                                                                                                                                              

First Love First Love (1996) SHK ( supporting role )

White Nights 3.98 White Nights (1998) SHK ( supporting role )

Sweet Bride Sweet Bride (1999) SHK ( supporting role )

Autumn Tale Autumn Tale (2000) SHK ( main role )

Hotelier Hotelier 2001 SHK ( main role )
Guardian Angel Guardian Angel 2001 SHK ( main role )

All In All In 2003 SHK ( main role )

Rays of Sunshine Rays Of Sunshine 2004 SHK ( main role )

Full House FullHouse 2004 SHK ( main role )

The World That They Live In The World That They Live In 2008 SHK ( main role)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             That Winter, The Wind Blows The Winter,The Wind Blows 2013 SHK ( main role )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Descendants of the sun (main role)                                                                                                                                      Image may contain: 13 people, textImage may contain: 12 people, people smiling                                                                                                               

SHK's Films
My Girl and I My Girl and I 2005...

The Legendary Courtesan Hwang Jin Yi Hwang Jin Yi 2007...

Camellia Camellia 2010...

Fetish Fetish ( Thriller ) 2010                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 A Reason To Live 2011...

The Grandmaster 2013...

My Palpitating Life My Palpitating Life 2014...

The Crossing 2014.

The Queens The Queens 2015.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     The Crossing 2 2015..                                                                                                                 

Image may contain: 8 people, textImage may contain: 10 people, people smiling, text             credit to the owner of the pics and MayaE

• Like 4

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20170216/1056890/

Song Hye Kyo is coming! Will be Lange on the stage show frosty age muscle

640_af4edc664877269133370482f5c2c3ac.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is South Korea beauty brand Lange spokesperson. Turn over IG

February 16, 2017 

"Qiao Mei" Song Huiqiao to come to Taiwan! She last year to Korean drama "the descendants of the sun" to create a career peak, as South Korea's makeup brand Lange (Laneige) spokesperson, she also let the brand performance flourishing. But Joe's fans now do not have to look at her image as a result of addiction, it is learned next Thursday (23) brand will be held in Taiwan fashionable color-colored custom lipstick dinner, the event guests is Song Hye Kyo.Although the brand has not yet issued a formal message, but the entertainment circles are crazy pass her endorsement of Lange appeared, is following her end of 2014 to Taiwan to promote the film "Taiping round", after two years and then on stage, but the current Qiao sister arrived Taiwan flights and time no relevant news. (Zhangjialing / comprehensive report)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, no......! SHK#11!!!! Do not let SHK's out of TOP 10. Last day, Feb. 19

http://topm.vdfly.com/

Don't know where to start, just let it pour...Hope to get your share of view on this. Kyo is my first priority, so I think I'm not wrong to speak out my worries here. I really wish somebody tells me that my worries are worthless and helps me to clear them away.

I know when I say this, people will immediately realize my admission to the fact there is something going on between them. Happy news have been pouring from other couples. Every Kyo lover starts urging Kyo to get married soon, to establish a family. I, before, long for that wish. But recently, I start to doubt it. If they are in the time of understanding each other, I wish Kyo would spend more time to get to know him and check if they are really meant to each other. I dont say he is bad, in fact, he is smart, well-mannered, good-looking, sometimes humorous, shy, therefore, he is very attractive to women. Besides all that, he is a kind of intimate and clingy man who is friendly and easy-going with people, with no exception to women, which makes me feel insecure for our Kyo. I understand that it's his personality and therefore, I dont have intention of asking anyone to change it. Kyo, as I know her, is reserved one and is a kind of possessive person (as she talks about her self before). Trully speaking, I felt uncomfortable when I came across some of his intimate pics with females. Sometimes I think does he need to be that touch? Does he think of how Kyo feels if she sees what is then shown on social networking sites? I, just as a Kyo lover, have that kind of feeling, then how come she feels when her boyfriend acts like that?  If that is his self before, I don't care. But after all the rumors and obvious things between him and Kyo, I find his habit worrisome. I start wondering how she feels if he treats all people (Im saying females, and I don't count on co-actresses in films) like that after he gets married and has children, because it's his personality, Kyo has nothing to do but to accept it and live with it. 

I hope all you guys view my thought with one thing in mind that I don't think bad of him at all, its just his personality whether it is suitable for her or not. If there is nothing between them, then its foolish of myself to think too far. But from my perspective and feelings, there is a greater chance that they are together, which inspires me to post this.

Maybe, the reason for my worries is that I trust Kyo but I don't have much confidence with the man beside her. I'm terribly sorry if I brings you here discomfort. You can scold me, hate me and I can understand. I love her and I just want her to be happy.

• Like 3

http://topm.vdfly.com/      SHK#1:heart::thumbsup:
(12:25 PM)
#1     5,605,526
#2     5,597,816
#3     5,590,942
#4     5,589,278
#5     5,589,273

No makeup when more young! 20 Song Hui Qiao Su Yan Zhao witness the natural beauty of the goddess

https://www.elle.com.hk/celebrity/feature/Hyekyo-Song-20-bare-face-photo/(offset)/20Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Photo credit: instagram

Song Hye Kyo has always been one of the most popular beauty of the Korean entertainment industry, since childhood is the beauty of the embryo, although debut for many years, but now 35-year-old her skin white slippery water, usually shooting the show a little light show people have been very nice. And without the time of work, Song Hye Kyo like to keep the skin in a clean state, basically most of the time are full makeup . In the instagram is not difficult to find, even if Song Hye Kyo and friends meet, travel, or at home and play with the dog, his face is a touch, but with the goddess confident light, enviable! Now look at her 20 vegetarian life photos, may make you love her more!

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hye Kyo recently through their own Instargram put a photo with her friends in the snow in the big photo. Wearing a black feather is also wearing a hat Song Hye Kyo , even if the exposed face is only very small, and almost plain , but the clear facial features in the snow is still eye-catching, glowing beauty without any escape.Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Go to the United States to meet friends dinner, gently smile is the best cosmetics, makeup is not diminished beauty.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hye Kyo excited in the waving, like a girl, although the photo was misty, but very pure and lovely.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

If the day the state is not very good, then, like Song Hye Kyo wearing a pair of black super can also cover tired wear.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hye Kyo and the "descendants of the sun" screenwriter Jinyin Shu together, tightly hug each other.Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Private life as usual, Song Hye Kyo from time to time will be photos into black and white tone, with a clear outline of her, not make-up is no longer important.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hye Kyo feel very sleepy, eyes are not open, but still very beautiful!

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Kiss dog! Men must be envious of it!

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

And "the descendants of the sun," a good partner Song Zhongji together stinky face, it is a tacit understanding it.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

The holiday is to be lazy on the couch.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

In the haircut of taking care of the photos were photographed , Song Hye Kyo will be reproduced to their instagram, we can see that she did not mind we see her the most real, natural side.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hui Qiao holding cheeks, very charm.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hye Kyo than to draw love gestures, very sweet!

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hye Kyo and hair stylist photo, cut the banghai she matched with makeup , do not see has more than 30 years old.Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Huiqiao carrying a beautiful sunset and friends take pictures.

Song Hye Kyo, makeup

Song Hye Kyo and the famous photographer photo.

https://www.elle.com.hk/celebrity/feature/Hyekyo-Song-20-bare-face-photo/(offset)/20

On 2/16/2017 at 10:22 PM, josephine236 said:

I need help as I don't undestamf Chinese     Why my vote keep appearing sad face when I waited more than hours to vote again 

1/  no problem from mine about 2 hrs  ago but it happen to me now: sad face, sad face, sad face......, could not vote:rage:(No.2 adds votes...fast)

2/ I try to find out same problem or not from other candidate then vote for No.12(last) and No. 2(after SHK):  same problem=sad faces

3/ Then try to 'clear browsing data' but same=sad faces

4/ problem from ours/others still vote....=happen same for Asian Goddess 2016(last time)

5/ Now, will TURN OFF then try again...